Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E17: Dark Horse

thewhiteowl
  • Start Topic

Did I miss a scene?  We see Henri at the gallery with another attractive woman holding champagne glasses — Marissa leaves looking like “ohhh, I get it now” — then at the end she’s so happy to see Henri when he comes to her office and they seem to reconcile.  What???  

• Love 6
43 minutes ago, luvmylabs said:

Has it ever been explained why Marissa seems to favor dresses that zipper up the back.  It's distracting.  I find myself looking for this as opposed to following the plot.

You and me both.  These frequent back-zipper dresses have almost become laughable!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
20 hours ago, MerBearHou said:

Did I miss a scene?  We see Henri at the gallery with another attractive woman holding champagne glasses — Marissa leaves looking like “ohhh, I get it now” — then at the end she’s so happy to see Henri when he comes to her office and they seem to reconcile.  What???  

Excellent point....inquiring minds want to know!

• Love 1

Last week it was Bull saying "Nope, we can't go on vacation, I have to stay here and help my ex because she's in trouble.  No arguments."  This week it's Izzy saying "We have to help a former client of mine who's in trouble", and Bull says, "It's 4am, waaah."

As the show wheezes toward its denouement, the writing is shifting evermore from the concept of trial advisory and jury picking to actually lawyering during the trial, with Bull being in effect first chair and Chunk relegated to 2nd chair, even to the point of attending the attorney conference in the judge's quarters.  Having said that, I would think that judge would get hammered by the Bar Association for excusing the horse owner from further cross examination by Chunk.  

On 4/14/2022 at 8:35 PM, MerBearHou said:

...then at the end she’s so happy to see Henri when he comes to her office and they seem to reconcile.  What???  

Was there anything he said to her to change her mind?  I had already checked out of the episode by then, so I missed it.

21 hours ago, Dowel Jones said:

Was there anything he said to her to change her mind?  I had already checked out of the episode by then, so I missed it.

No, nothing was said at all about the woman with Henri.  I also don’t like the visible zippers when they’re overdone. Same with the “cold shoulder” look that is still popular. Not that I’ve seen that in Bull, just a fashion commentary.

I thought that instead of Bull telling Rafael to go to a meeting, they should have gone together. Bull is also on a sobriety journey. Be good for him to go as well.

I’ve never really liked Izzy very much either. Nothing concrete, just not my cuppa.

• Love 3
On 4/16/2022 at 2:47 PM, Dowel Jones said:

with Bull being in effect first chair and Chunk relegated to 2nd chair, even to the point of attending the attorney conference in the judge's quarters. 

I thought it was well known that he never passed the bar, so this makes no sense

• Love 1

I’m going to miss this show because the cases are interesting and how they figure out how to win (but sadly not everyone could get a Taylor or Dani on their defense team) , but the character developments are bland and waste too much time. 

in this episode, I wonder if the perp had purposely accused Rafael of drinking so he could be fired and bank on framing him for the arson. 

On 4/24/2022 at 2:12 AM, maggiemae said:

The only actor I like is Chunk.

I don't actually like him. Valet retconned into lawyer. No thanks.

Use to love Weatherby....but no humor...even with Izzy.

Never liked him much, even when he was in Alphabet Agency. Izzy as the wife doesn't have much opportunity to shine, but I like her well enough in other shows.

And zipper woman is distracting for her zippers.

She is as useless as tits on a boar-hog.  And while discussing barnyard animals: mutton/lamb, etc. When ever I need to know her name I have to IMDb it. 

Frankly, the only two I actually like (and if anyone is listening let me just whisper the word "SPINOFF") are Danny and Taylor, who I have come to really like to see on screen. I'd fast-forward everything else, except it would make their parts difficult to understand.

The truth is, this is a crappy show that even Taylor & Danny can't redeem because their parts are too small. I have no idea why I keep coming back each week. (Hate watching?)  And they've been promising us it is going to end soon, but they've been promising that since Winston Churchill was Prime Minister. So, for heaven's sake, make it stop!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1