Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Diaries Live Chat

• Start Topic

Molly and Cynthia are excellent marketers.

Still love Zied.  “Best friends.”  Maybe don’t buy a creepy dollhouse if your place is haunted by a child ghost.  I feel like that was producer shenanigans  A month isn’t long for such a far trip.

I’m guessing Corey and Evilyn will be back for yet another season. Ugh. I don’t care about them but I’d like to see a balance sheet for all these businesses. Can’t blame her for not wanting to be on the compound though. I’d be leery of any place openly referred to as a “compound.” Hostel and beach bar?  Wha?

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Corey and Evelin move to the US for 3 years?

Im thinking the only reason she said yes is hope for a season of Happily Ever After or something. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Mindthinkr said:

I didn’t realize this was on last night or would have watched it with y’all 🙁

Yeah for some reason my DVR dropped it as an upcoming show a couple days before airing and I had to manually reset it to record. 

• Sad 1

So Evil-lin is soooo busy with all her businesses, about to open a new bar yet is willing to leave it all to her sisters to manage for 3 years? No way. She's too controlling to let go of that. Do her sisters know shit about running a successful bar? Whose money went in to all of her businesses? 

(edited)
On 6/7/2022 at 4:00 AM, DanaMB said:

Im thinking the only reason she said yes is hope for a season of Happily Ever After or something. 

She’s knows if the are not living in the same country they cannot film for this show.. so off to the “compound” they go.  I don’t understand why they call it a compound, is a compound any slice of land with more than one house on it?

Brandon and Julia are complete idiots.  You leave your whole life because some weird dude you met on a cruise says he can hook you up with jobs?  They are both so gullible, it’s sad.  Oh and yeah Julia you will be part of the painting crew.  No one will hire you as a designer, you may be able to get a job as a designer’s assistant, if you are lucky.

Oh didn’t even mention they slept in the CAR??!!  In a compact car trunk 😮  How expensive could a motel off the highway be??  

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Love 1
On 6/12/2022 at 11:34 AM, heatherchandler said:

Brandon and Julia are complete idiots.  You leave your whole life because some weird dude you met on a cruise says he can hook you up with jobs?  They are both so gullible, it’s sad.  Oh and yeah Julia you will be part of the painting crew.  No one will hire you as a designer, you may be able to get a job as a designer’s assistant, if you are lucky.

Oh didn’t even mention they slept in the CAR??!!  In a compact car trunk 😮  How expensive could a motel off the highway be??  

Yes, morons..l am sure they are aiming for a new season of Happily Ever After. Life at the farm must be true hell if they are willing to just pack up and go to nowhere, FL to work for a creepy dude you met on a cruise who in the end can't guarantee anything. 

Honestly, right now, they both could make a killing as bartenders/servers, if they find a place in a popular spot. I feel like EVERY SINGLE place is desperate to hire after covid. I know a friend of a friend (we have met, hung out too) who left a high cost of living area because she just couldn't make ends meet on her social worker salary. Sad because she loved the work. She moved south and stays with family----is working two service industry jobs. She posted the other day that it was sort of sad that in a weekend bartending she earned more in tips than she earned working over 40 hours as a social worker. Julia is young and cute, she could work it to get the tips from the old geezers at the bars. Brandon has a baby face and could do the same....

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 6/14/2022 at 12:50 PM, Stuckathome said:

Brandon has a baby face and could do the same....

To me, Brandon looks like he would fit right in with the “cast” at DisneyWorld. 

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

He looks like the love child of Clay Aiken and Howdy Doody.

The mental image of the process of creating said love child is nightmare induing 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Yes, morons..l am sure they are aiming for a new season of Happily Ever After. Life at the farm must be true hell if they are willing to just pack up and go to nowhere, FL to work for a creepy dude you met on a cruise who in the end can't guarantee anything. 

Honestly, right now, they both could make a killing as bartenders/servers, if they find a place in a popular spot. I feel like EVERY SINGLE place is desperate to hire after covid. I know a friend of a friend (we have met, hung out too) who left a high cost of living area because she just couldn't make ends meet on her social worker salary. Sad because she loved the work. She moved south and stays with family----is working two service industry jobs. She posted the other day that it was sort of sad that in a weekend bartending she earned more in tips than she earned working over 40 hours as a social worker. Julia is young and cute, she could work it to get the tips from the old geezers at the bars. Brandon has a baby face and could do the same....

Oh, great, I just became a social worker. 

So DONE with Ella.  So if Johnny just leaves his job without proper documentation, just to make her happy, and they don’t get along, or he hates working on her family farm, then he cannot ever work in China again....and it’s totally fine with her.  Her manner of blaming him for everything while refusing to understand the limitations of travel from China, or his obligations to his family, or His feelings of frustration in any way, are just too much.  She’s simply horribly selfish and if he never comes to see her, he will have dodged the proverbial bullet. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

I don’t think Johnny ever planned to really come to the States. He got lucky with the Covid timing.

5 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Noel's family seems normal.

I could have done without the shot of his sister sucking the life out of the chicken bone.

• LOL 2

Let me get this straight. This kid knew that Larry had never been able to stay in a job because he’s lazy, then employs him, then is surprised that it didn’t work out. How can you be upset when you’ve already seen that movie?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

MrBuhbye - I was thinking the same thing. How awful!  Couldn’t even throw his Dad a bone on this?  The guy quit awhile ago, but the son is still brooding and says Twice that Larry is a bad worker.  Such bad form!  With family like that, who needs enemies?  Larry’s the reason the son and his kids will likely get some TLC $ for appearing, and there he went and threw Larry under the bus.  Can’t help but wonder what kind of crap work he had Larry doing that made Larry want to bail?  Hopefully Larry will find a job far from the son and will have a decent Supervisor who appreciates him.  Geez.....

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, Eme said:

MrBuhbye - I was thinking the same thing. How awful!  Couldn’t even throw his Dad a bone on this?  The guy quit awhile ago, but the son is still brooding and says Twice that Larry is a bad worker.  Such bad form!  With family like that, who needs enemies?  Larry’s the reason the son and his kids will likely get some TLC $ for appearing, and there he went and threw Larry under the bus.  Can’t help but wonder what kind of crap work he had Larry doing that made Larry want to bail?  Hopefully Larry will find a job far from the son and will have a decent Supervisor who appreciates him.  Geez.....

Larry does give off “soft” vibes so I can see him not enjoying construction especially in Texas if it’s hot.   He seems better suited for the retail job and he says it pays more so maybe everyone is better off.

1 minute ago, magemaud said:

How’s the diet going, Ella? She can be her own planet. 

B7FBE5BF-5341-4178-901A-A2A168E20E61.jpeg

Doncha know it’s his fault because he was supposed to come and cook healthy meals for her?

• Like 1
(edited)

And now they're going to live with him! Doesn't anyone else get the feeling this may end up as a Dateline episode... ?

Edited by JeanJean
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, JeanJean said:

And now they're going to live with him! Doesn't anyone else get the feeling this may end up as a Dateline episode... ?

The creepy guy definitely has the hots for Julia! 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 6/13/2022 at 6:49 PM, judylo said:

Does Jess’s husband seem kinda … slow?

I’m convinced he is not her husband, but TLC has brought him in to “play one on TV”.  I certainly wouldn’t go so far as to call him an actor - I’m guessing he does something for production or in the mailroom, and they roped the poor guy into this gig. 

I wondered if he was just high or something, but then I thought it might be the side effects of selling his soul for a buck.  If learning a basic script, giving a couple smooches here and there and reading off of cue cards brings home the bacon, I give him credit.  

• LOL 2
11 hours ago, Eme said:

So DONE with Ella.  So if Johnny just leaves his job without proper documentation, just to make her happy, and they don’t get along, or he hates working on her family farm, then he cannot ever work in China again....and it’s totally fine with her.  Her manner of blaming him for everything while refusing to understand the limitations of travel from China, or his obligations to his family, or His feelings of frustration in any way, are just too much.  She’s simply horribly selfish and if he never comes to see her, he will have dodged the proverbial bullet. 

I cannot believe what a selfish asshole this GIRL is.  She is a child.  

Hoping and praying that Johnny is only doing this for the paycheck and, like many posters have theorized, never planned on leaving.  

Save yourself, Johnny!  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I admit to having a soft spot for Larry - and I loved that Jenny was so supportive of his relationship with his son, pushing for them to make up.  I found that to be really touching.  

Good for Larry for paying him a visit, apologizing, and reminding him that he won’t let him down as a dad.  Good for his son for acknowledging that fact, and for accepting the apology and being willing to make up.  Family is more important than any work-related squabble, and it’s nice to see that they’re in agreement there.  I like that they basically agreed that you can’t fit a square peg into a round hole - and Larry can only be Larry.  He has my respect because he works, and hasn’t made a career out of finding ways NOT to work!  

I enjoy the relationship between Jenny and Larry, and always thought they might be one of the few couples to make it to the finish line.  Great to see them still together and still in love.

• Love 1

Obviously, I’m behind on this show…but good Lord, WHY is Cortney back on our screens?    They are doing her no favors.  Still motivated by nothing but the prospect of finding a rich man.  That’s never going to happen.  She needs to focus on the goal of being able to support herself, and nothing else.  It’s going to take a while, I predict. 

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, CallmeCray said:

Obviously, I’m behind on this show…but good Lord, WHY is Cortney back on our screens?    They are doing her no favors.  Still motivated by nothing but the prospect of finding a rich man.  That’s never going to happen.  She needs to focus on the goal of being able to support herself, and nothing else.  It’s going to take a while, I predict. 

She is so odd and doesn’t seem to have a lick of common sense.  And not really all that attractive so can’t use that as the lure.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
35 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

She is so odd and doesn’t seem to have a lick of common sense.  And not really all that attractive so can’t use that as the lure.

In all honesty, I think she’s pretty - but that only gets one so far.

That elevator does not go all the way up to the top floor, sadly.  

Edited by CallmeCray
  • Love 2
33 minutes ago, CallmeCray said:

In all honesty, I think she’s pretty - but that only gets one so far.

That elevator does not go all the way up to the top floor, sadly.  

There is something about her face that bugs me.  It’s like half of it has started melting.

• LOL 1