Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E03: Trampage

• Start Topic

In the midst of a heat wave, Neil has a fling with Angelica, a prominent commercial actress; Tommy accidentally ruins the joy of Arpi's scratch-off lottery habit and helps her by revealing a secret hobby of his own.

Airs 3/29.

Guest Stars
Fran Drescher as Angelica Masters
Peter Gallagher as Brett
Lombardo Boyar as Salvatore
Mercy Malick as Andrea
Tensaye Yosef as Veronica
Emily Berry as Gretchen
Dennis W. Hall as Sonny
Michael Canetty as Angry Old Man
Orvalle Williams as Guy
Emily Churchill as Shopper 1
Jill Czarnowski as Shopper 2
Eliza Shin as Shopper 3
rs_1024x683-220328131335-fran.jpg?fit=ar

NUP_195497_1831.thumb.jpg.4822abcbc4420fc56001bad8516521b4.jpg

NUP_195498_01994.thumb.JPG.5d2779cdd2f631930aa4007fa892c8fb.JPG

I laughed way too hard at the "Depend's Thong" joke. 

The scramble for collectable ceramic junk was fun. Arpi just "bounced up" as she was running in. I think she was stepping on the woman who fell down.

Fran Drescher's still sexy! And I definitely prefer her voice now.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, appositival said:

Fran Drescher's still sexy! And I definitely prefer her voice now.

It took me a minute to realize who she was, but yes, you are correct.

We're really enjoying this show, hope it sticks around for a while!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Aileen said:

I don’t love that episodes are airing out of order. The consultant team was such a big storyline that it was odd to have them missing.

I don't think it was aired out of order. The mayor's "Yes Day" was a direct response to how the team was feeling left out, as was explained in the previous episode, Mayor Daddy. While the consultant team wasn't a big part of the episode, didn't Mikaela get the team leader to help her pull the real homeless stats so she could try to really help?

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Moose135 said:

I don't think it was aired out of order. The mayor's "Yes Day" was a direct response to how the team was feeling left out, as was explained in the previous episode, Mayor Daddy. While the consultant team wasn't a big part of the episode, didn't Mikaela get the team leader to help her pull the real homeless stats so she could try to really help?

You’re referring to the previous episode (Mayor Daddy), not Trampage.

Edited by Aileen
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Aileen said:

You’re referring to the previous episode (Mayor Daddy), not Trampage.

Sorry, you are correct. We had an issue with our recording and ended up watching the second half of Mayor Daddy then the full Trampage episode, I guess I got them mixed together.

But as @chitowngirl mentioned, they don't need to have the consulting team front and center every episode. From IMDB and other sources, Mayor Daddy and Trampage were aired in correct order.

• Love 1

Fran Drescher's looking better than ever on her Trampage! Really good episode, I especially laughed at those ceramics with one word descriptors on them, my mom loves those, now I am picturing her fighting Arpi to get her salt ceramic!

"Its what you send your dad when he texts you a picture of the fish he caught and you have no idea how to respond but this is the only way you connect." 

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, chitowngirl said:

Is the heart color progression a thing?? I’m so old!😆

I hope not, because I'm probably in big trouble if so. But I suspect it might be!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
(edited)

I laughed way too hard at the old folks in the bounce house.  "Why does that one old guy keep jumping?  He's popcorning every body"  It just wasn't what I was expecting and it made me laugh out loud.

Edited by Mrs. Stanwyck
  • Love 2
On 3/31/2022 at 4:56 PM, tennisgurl said:

I especially laughed at those ceramics with one word descriptors on them, my mom loves those,

I had never really noticed them before in real life, and now I see them everywhere!  OMG.  Have they been there all along?  I will admit to liking the font, but the general concept is just annoying.  That store scene was hilarious, though. 

• Love 1