Type keyword(s) to search

S18.E10: Living in a House Divided

• Start Topic

On 3/6/2022 at 12:02 PM, iMonrey said:

How is Linc transphobic? Did I miss something? Just because he got all shirty about Amelia kissing Kai doesn't mean he's transphobic. He would have reacted the same with about Amelia kissing anybody.

I was going to say the same. Amelia corrected him when he didn't use Kai's correct pronouns, and he was just like, "oh, okay."  Seeing the woman you're in love with kissing another person doesn't make you transphobic just because you didn't know the other person's background at first. He didn't seem to care about that part and would have been just as upset if Kai was a straight cis male. 

• Love 6

I've been watching Grey's on and off for the entirety. And now I think I'm just hate watching it and am so annoyed by what everyone has been saying. So, in that vein, a few comments:

1. Would someone please call 911 for Jo's hair? It's not that it may just not be everyone's cup of tea, or a style they don't like. I truly believe it is flat out horrendous. It looks like a wig. A bad wig at that. A wig made out of dry straw. That color and style does nothing for her. Nothing.

2. Would someone tell Teddy to STFU? I'm so tired of her running around, dragging anyone who will listen into her problems. Teddy is a liar and has kept big secrets herself -- hypocritical. And telling that woman that she would call the police on her. What a crock. 

3. Schmidt needs to go. Take that as you like.

• Love 8

Levi has had nothing but a self righteous plow forward despite the dangers attitude and needs to gooooo!   

Time for a good old fashioned Grey's Anatomy character killing disaster.  We've seen disasters with planes, trains, automobiles and ferries.  Maybe a big old sequoia can fall on Levi in the basement while he plays video games.  Helms can be there too.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
On 3/7/2022 at 1:31 PM, hookedontv said:

I've been watching Grey's on and off for the entirety. And now I think I'm just hate watching it and am so annoyed by what everyone has been saying. So, in that vein, a few comments:

1. Would someone please call 911 for Jo's hair? It's not that it may just not be everyone's cup of tea, or a style they don't like. I truly believe it is flat out horrendous. It looks like a wig. A bad wig at that. A wig made out of dry straw. That color and style does nothing for her. Nothing.

2. Would someone tell Teddy to STFU? I'm so tired of her running around, dragging anyone who will listen into her problems. Teddy is a liar and has kept big secrets herself -- hypocritical. And telling that woman that she would call the police on her. What a crock. 

3. Schmidt needs to go. Take that as you like.

Thank you.

I have nothing else to add.

• Love 6

Surely I'm not the only one being bombarded by "Schmidt's" deodorant ads while scrolling through this thread, right? I came here because the show is struggling to hold my attention, and now, through no one's fault other than my own attention span issues, it's all I can focus on. But I digress... 😂

• Love 1

Everytime they keep describing the Webber method, i am like this sounds familiar, why does it. and then it hit me. 
It's the Minnick method. and they realized the issues w/it. So why are they doing this again? they knew it had issues.  this isn't news. 

On 3/31/2022 at 8:12 PM, Daisy said:

Everytime they keep describing the Webber method, i am like this sounds familiar, why does it. and then it hit me. 
It's the Minnick method. and they realized the issues w/it. So why are they doing this again? they knew it had issues.  this isn't news. 

My theory is that they all had Covid and, suffering from brain fog, have forgotten what previously happened. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Re Linc, formerly such an upbeat character now so down…. If he gets an upward trajectory, I’m going to expect him to have a reoccurrence of his cancer because we just can’t have nice things.  

• Love 1
8 hours ago, LittlePeas3 said:

I don't mind Helm, when she isn't obsessing over Meredith

Helm was on Station 19 helping Carina with a rape kit, and she was compassionate, competent, and behaved like an adult the entire time.  Why isn't that Helm on Grey's?

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, izabella said:

Helm was on Station 19 helping Carina with a rape kit, and she was compassionate, competent, and behaved like an adult the entire time.  Why isn't that Helm on Grey's?

beats me, Disney + has kept 1 week behind Grey's all season here in Australia, they stopped playing Station 19 the one week behind at the half season break.  I haven't seen any since then :( I don't mind Station 19 as a stand alone, the cross overs with Grey's annoy me.  Helm has potential to be decent, when she stays away from Levi and doesn't worship at Meredith's feet.  I am just grateful that they didn't turn Meredith into a lesbian to "fall in love" with Helm, that would have been the limit.  

• Love 1