Type keyword(s) to search

From - General Discussion

AnimeMania
  • Start Topic

From is a 10 episode contemporary sci-fi horror TV series airing February 20 on Epix. Filmed in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada.

p21366431_b_v13_aa.jpg

From reveals the mystery of a nightmarish town in middle America that traps all those who enter. As the unwilling residents fight to keep a sense of normalcy and search for a way out, they must also survive the threats of the surrounding forest – including the terrifying creatures that come out when the sun goes down.

From-Epix-3-1536x1024.jpg

Catalina Sandino Moreno plays Tabitha Matthews.

Eion Bailey plays Jim Matthews, the husband of Tabitha Matthews. They are struggling in the aftermath of a personal tragedy and suddenly find that their family is trapped in the town. Together they must find a way to keep their children safe, struggling to come to terms with this new reality even as they desperately search for a way back home. 

Hannah Cheramy plays Julie, the daughter of Jim and Tabitha Matthews. She’s in the throes of adolescence, still reeling from a family tragedy and now stuck in this terrifying new town – though, unexpectedly, her arrival here may be the best thing that’s ever happened to her. 

Simon Webster plays Ethan, the younger brother of Julie Matthews, and the son of Jim and Tabitha Matthews. Ethan is routinely taunted by his big sister, who takes his gentle spirit for weakness. After a car crash leaves his family stuck in town, a gravely injured Ethan begins to feel changed by his surroundings. 

From-Epix-1-1536x1025.jpg

Harold Perrineau plays Boyd Stevens, the sheriff whose Draconian rules have held the fragile town together, even as he searches for a way to escape this seemingly inescapable nightmare.

Corteon Moore plays Ellis Stevens, the estranged son of Sheriff Boyd and a resident of Colony House. He is a handsome young philosopher with the soul of an artist and a deep well of unresolved trauma and rage. Only time will tell if the broken relationship between Ellis and his father Boyd Stevens can ever be healed.

Ricky He plays Kenny, Sheriff Boyd Stevens' deputy, a first-generation immigrant trapped in this town with his parents. With his dad suffering from dementia and Kenny routinely getting called upon to help Boyd deal with some fresh catastrophe, Kenny is doing his best to rise to the occasion.

Elizabeth Moy plays Tain-Chen. She is Kenny’s mother and operates the town diner and supply depot. Her gentle but firm spirit may be necessary to keep the peace as unexpected events cause the residents of this nightmare town to start to fraction.

Shaun Majumder  plays Father Khatri, who cares for the spirits of the townsfolk. He’s strong, compassionate, and believes there are more important matters than just surviving this town — people must remember what they are surviving for. There is also more to Father Khatri than first meets the eye. 

Avery Konrad plays Sara, a true wildcard among the town’s residents: some think her mind was simply fractured by the nightmare of the town; others wonder if, in her madness, Sara is closer to the secrets of this place than anyone else. 

Chloe Van Landschoot plays Kristi, who was trapped in town during her 3rd year of med school and has assumed the role of town medic. She’s frequently called upon to handle problems that would rattle the nerves of the most veteran doctor.

Pegah Ghafoori plays Fatima, a resident of Colony House and an Iranian immigrant to the US. Even here in this town she focuses on the good, like the fact that she never would have met Ellis, the love of her life, if not for this terrible place.

David Alpay plays Jade, a brash, entitled tech hot shot, who just sold his company for hundreds of millions of dollars. What was meant to be an extravagant weekend celebration for Jade instead turns to horror when he finds himself trapped in a nightmarish town with seemingly no way out.

Elizabeth Saunders plays Donna, the earthy, strong leader of Colony House - the town’s separatist faction. She is at once a caring, nurturing den mother to all of those at Colony House, and an unyielding, unforgiving force of nature that stands between Colony House and any who would threaten their way of life.”

• Useful 2

I looked on my Cable On-Demand and noticed the first 3 Episodes are available.

From      February 20    Epix

Episodes 2-3     Titles and Descriptions

Spoiler

S01.E02: The Way Things Are Now
MV5BYTk1M2I2OGItYjFlZi00MmEwLThjYTEtMWFj

At Colony House, Tabitha and Julie grapple with their new nightmarish reality. Out in the forest, Jim, Boyd and Kristi struggle to treat Ethan's injuries. Tragedy strikes from an unexpected source as a new threat arises in the town.

Original Airdate: February 20    On-Demand

S01.E03: Choosing Day
MV5BMzllM2E1Y2UtNDQ0YS00NDg2LWIzMjMtZGZh

The Matthews family must choose which of the two settlements they will join. Meanwhile, Jade comes to terms with his situation and Boyd is faced with an impossible decision that strikes at the very heart of life in the town.

Original Airdate: February 20   On-Demand

When I watched the first episode and saw that Harold was a father separated from his son, I’ll admit I wanted him to yell “Waaaaaalllllt”. 

I watched the first three episodes on Prime and enjoyed them though I could do with a bit less of the flayed bodies thanks ever so much. I hope the rest will be available there as well. 

Also, I know that there is a lot of talk about it being similar to Lost, but I get much more of a Wayward Pines vibe. 

• Like 3
  • Love 8

Watched first three eps, and enjoying it so far. Agree re the gore factor - not a huge gore fan but I can deal (mostly). Finding new mum's attitude somewhat irritating, but maybe that'll change - I hope so, and new daughter is just a walking cliche. Liking the sheriff and the priest. I had mixed emotions for Frank, initially loathed him for being a drunken fool but then pitied him for what happened to his family; basically went from 90% loathe 10% pity to 50/50 by the end. Keen to find out what lies at the centre of this mystery and how it happened, I'm in.

Oh and new rich guy? What a complete pillock.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

Watched the first 3 eps as well - interesting, might stick around for a few more at least since the “you can come but never leave” / horror aspect is intriguing. One thing that jumped out at me is the sound editing (design?) is strange to me - the background noise drops out frequently. At first, I thought it was intentional - to build suspense, but it continued to happen at odd, banal  moments, so I dunno. I’m no technical critic typically, but it was really distracting. 

• Useful 1

I am really enjoying it. Doesn’t hurt that I love seeing Harold Perrineau on my screen. 

The characters feel authentic, with the exception of the main family who right now feel as though a caravan of tropes drove into town. Hoping they develop more depth as the series goes on.

Donna’s description of her sister’s death got me far more than the visual gore. Although, poor Tobey… That bit was rough to watch.

I am hopeful that at some point I will stop thinking Eion Bailey is Paul Rudd. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, oldCJ said:

I am hopeful that at some point I will stop thinking Eion Bailey is Paul Rudd. 

My boyfriend said he looks like a mixture of Paul Rudd and Eddie Vedder.

I'm enjoying the show so far. I appreciated that we were dropped into the middle of the action in the first episode. The show reminds me a bit of Midnight Mass.

• Love 2
On 2/20/2022 at 11:56 PM, HelloooKitty said:

When I watched the first episode and saw that Harold was a father separated from his son, I’ll admit I wanted him to yell “Waaaaaalllllt”. 

I watched the first three episodes on Prime and enjoyed them though I could do with a bit less of the flayed bodies thanks ever so much. I hope the rest will be available there as well. 

Also, I know that there is a lot of talk about it being similar to Lost, but I get much more of a Wayward Pines vibe. 

I watched the first 2 episodes and I thought it was familiar of Wayward Pines as well. 

• Love 5
23 hours ago, oldCJ said:

I am really enjoying it. Doesn’t hurt that I love seeing Harold Perrineau on my screen. 

The characters feel authentic, with the exception of the main family who right now feel as though a caravan of tropes drove into town. Hoping they develop more depth as the series goes on.

Donna’s description of her sister’s death got me far more than the visual gore. Although, poor Tobey… That bit was rough to watch.

Agree to all and today is my best friend/sister's birthday and I lost her in a much less horrific or different horrific (illness) way so grieving sisters  always kill me. I think I would like and appreciate Donna anyway. I actually recorded this because I saw Harold Perrineau. He did not disappoint. I thought it was a movie so when I saw it was a series and enjoyed the first episode (then the next two) I was so pleased. The town and Colony characters are interesting and maybe it's that the gore is there, but doesn't feel gratuitous and at least so far is shot in dark enough colors that it's not slasher read everywhere. It was interesting the people there have found ways to lead newcomers into the reality of their new existence. 

Since it was in an episode that didn't air but was available On Demand, I will just say that a certain chess story/analogy that squeezed my heart and set up a hook to future action was particularly well done and delivered by the actor. 

I will spoiler this because I'm being more specific. 

Spoiler

I found myself wondering if I would choose the township or Colony and wondered if other viewers would do the same. I'd need a whole lot more information about rules, responsibilities, but that wouldn't necessarily be interesting to watch and it's set up as more of a way of living with a terrible situation, so I wasn't bothered, but I'd have trouble picking until I'd asked enough questions that even the sheriff would have no moral qualms about putting me in the box and when my screams stopped would be, "Wow, something finally shut her up."    

Can't wait for more! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Darian said:

Agree to all and today is my best friend/sister's birthday and I lost her in a much less horrific or different horrific (illness) way so grieving sisters  always kill me. I think I would like and appreciate Donna anyway. I actually recorded this because I saw Harold Perrineau. He did not disappoint. I thought it was a movie so when I saw it was a series and enjoyed the first episode (then the next two) I was so pleased. The town and Colony characters are interesting and maybe it's that the gore is there, but doesn't feel gratuitous and at least so far is shot in dark enough colors that it's not slasher read everywhere. It was interesting the people there have found ways to lead newcomers into the reality of their new existence. 

Since it was in an episode that didn't air but was available On Demand, I will just say that a certain chess story/analogy that squeezed my heart and set up a hook to future action was particularly well done and delivered by the actor. 

I will spoiler this because I'm being more specific. 

Hide contents

I found myself wondering if I would choose the township or Colony and wondered if other viewers would do the same. I'd need a whole lot more information about rules, responsibilities, but that wouldn't necessarily be interesting to watch and it's set up as more of a way of living with a terrible situation, so I wasn't bothered, but I'd have trouble picking until I'd asked enough questions that even the sheriff would have no moral qualms about putting me in the box and when my screams stopped would be, "Wow, something finally shut her up."    

Can't wait for more! 

While there's a certain safety in numbers, I couldn't deal with being around so many people constantly. It'd drive me nutz; I needz ma own space.

I'd love to wait and binge the rest all at once, however, not sure if I have enough willpower (probs not) to do that, gah. Poop.

• Love 4

I was surprised (and glad) three episodes were on Prime Video. I’m enjoying the series so far. I too was reminded of the late lamented Wayward Pines. Interesting that they still have electricity but apparently no working lawnmowers! How did Murder Girl get home without being attacked? 
During epi 1, I kept yelling at the tv “Never go off the interstate! Don’t you people watch horror movies?” 😆

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

S01.E04: A Rock and a Farway

346006f6c4c0578f5f0713792584e49a.jpg
052171c8adaf4fd9057cb32d2f23bcf5.jpg

Julie finds comfort in her new friends. Jim and Tabitha deal with their struggling marriage. Ethan ventures off into the forest with Victor. Father Khatri urges Boyd to embrace his role as leader. Sara receives another horrifying directive.

Original Airdate: February 27    

• Love 1
On 2/26/2022 at 3:39 PM, LittleIggy said:

Couldn’t they have cleaned up that room before offering the house to the new family? 😬

I had the same reaction the thought about how hard they've seen people struggle to accept all of it and even after they have, denial probably creeps back in. You've got to do whatever you can to ram home a reality that seems incompatible with everything people have believed their whole lives. It made an impression that will stick, traumatizing as it was. That's the point, imo. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 2/26/2022 at 12:54 AM, LittleIggy said:

I was surprised (and glad) three episodes were on Prime Video. I’m enjoying the series so far. I too was reminded of the late lamented Wayward Pines. Interesting that they still have electricity but apparently no working lawnmowers! How did Murder Girl get home without being attacked? 
During epi 1, I kept yelling at the tv “Never go off the interstate! Don’t you people watch horror movies?” 😆

That was the show I was thinking of. I wasn't a fan of it, but it was the first comparison I made, too.

I don't know if I'm in the for the rest of it, even if I can find another way to watch, but I haven't finished the third episode yet.

I'm liking it though I find our POV family annoying for various reasons - Dad (temper); Mom (whining): son (wanders from the house); daughter (teen - ugh). 

We got some snippets of maybe clues - someone mentioning that the chickens and cows were already there (my reading was that no one there brought the animals, they just showed up?); the trees moving (yikes); creepy kid in white; poor Victor, who's lived there basically his whole life; everyone who got stuck there was traveling in a different part of the country.  Could it be some kind of experiment?  I have a feeling that there's something worse than just creepy "ghosts" that eat people.  I'm also not sure if those talismans actually do anything - where did they come from?  The sheriff (hi, Harold Perrineau!) started using those, I think it was said.   Also, what's up with the CB radio?  Annoying city guy will probably get eaten but at least he's trying something.   What has everyone who's living there now tried to do to get out?  That's what I would want to know. 

The show looks really good - I love abandoned places so the emptiness/general run-downness works for me.

It's dragged a bit but overall I like it.

• Like 1

It really bothered me that everyone sat there at the diner watching a total stranger physically attack a man they all know to be harmless. No one stepped in or said anything. No one got the sheriff to help or warn him that the dad is unhinged and dangerous. 

Despite the sheriff saying the town is a community, it doesn’t have a community feeling at all. No one seems to help one another out. It has a very “that’s someone else’s problem, not mine” vibe.

I get it would be hard to connect with other people knowing they are as likely to die as not. But if everyone looked out for one another, people would actually be much safer.

Like was it really only Frank’s responsibility to nail the windows shut? Was Lauren incapable of wielding a hammer? She was incapable of closing a window latch, that’s for sure. And why couldn’t Boyd or Kenny ask “hey, did you do the windows yet? No? Ok, I’ll pop in real quick and do it.” Better to spend the time helping a neighbor for the few minutes it would take than spend all day at funerals and rebuilding The Box.

Not even minimum effort goes into making the town look a little bit less depressing and run down. It’s all rusty and broken metal debris lying around and peeling paint. The third-year medical student never learned about the dangers of tetanus? It’s bad enough to be trapped in some weird town, but leaving it looking like that makes being stuck there even worse. 

The choosing ceremony should be “Do you like doing chores? Pick the flower. Do you like big breakfasts and never cleaning? Pick the rock.”

• Love 9

Yeah, I thought the same thing about the wife: why couldn’t she have nailed the window shut? 🙄 

In my very first post I wondered why they had electricity but apparently no working lawnmowers. 

• Love 1

Boyd was reminding me a bit of Rick from the Walking Dead (everyone counts on him), and then Victor reminded me of the guy who was digging the graves in season one, which freaked out some of the survivors. 

I like Harold Perrineau, but I'm not enjoying this much, so far. The priest was getting on my nerves. 

S01.E05: Silhouettes

3QixuZBe7K7XQ54nXWR75ANjobh.jpg

Jim, Tabitha and Ethan begin asking questions about where they are in the hopes it may lead them home. Ellis and Fatima show Julie the lighter side of life in town. Jade struggles to make sense of their situation. Boyd seeks guidance.

Original Airdate: March 6, 2022

On 3/1/2022 at 3:39 AM, oldCJ said:

Like was it really only Frank’s responsibility to nail the windows shut?

I thought of that too but since Lauren's dead, Boyd could only take out his frustration on Frank.   My guess is that Boyd blames himself for his own wife's death, which is why he was so angry.  I agree that people in town could be more helpful - maybe they aren't because they don't want to get close to anyone who might die.  Or they're all assholes, lol.

I was glad in this ep that Sara was exposed.  Wonder if she will get eaten or if the "monsters" will still try to use her some other way?  At least  Tabitha didn't let Ethan go off by himself with her, even if she did go into the barn.  I was glad she mentioned that the kid is healing fast because his limp comes and goes.  I figured it's just a kid actor doing his best with that.

I'm going to be annoyed if it turns out they're all dead. 

• Love 1

Is Boyd developing Parkinson’s? 
The monsters didn’t kill Sarah before when she walked back to her house after killing the guy in the clinic and letting the monsters in. Her poor brother. 😬

S01.E06: Book 74

622be90b17cc9.jpg

Boyd’s plan to head off into the forest provokes an unexpected response from Kenny. Jade enlists Jim’s help with an experiment. Tabitha makes a chilling discovery that sends her down a unique path searching for answers.

Original Airdate: March 13, 2022

Discovered the series because someone ponied up a few bucks and put it on the front page of IMDB. I've watched 6 of the episodes (sixth one is early)

I like it and agree with almost everyone here. They're being miserly about doling out information. If this was a 'real' scenario we'd probably find out about the CB, electricity, points of entry, etc on the first day. I also wonder about sanitation. How do they clean the water and make sure no one pees upstream?

This reminds me of a very old 70's movie called Haunts of the Very Rich.

Yes, there's a lot of interesting things happening but I'm going to be needing something else soon.  At least people are working together, yay.  Though why City Dick didn't just come clean to Angry Dad about the soldier/bodies, I don't know.  I could get behind City Dick working with Diner Owner, language barrier notwithstanding.   I like Diner Owner's no-nonsense persona.

Of course Priest is hiding Sara.  I was wondering if he really was a priest - I know the bloody shirt he dug up had a clerical collar but I wondered.  Probably doesn't matter.  I'm sure everyone's lied about something.

Things aren't looking promising at the Happy Hippy Hotel with Guy with Crush on MurderGhost.

Eh, I'm still liking it but like I said, I'd like something more soon.

• Love 2

Watched ep 3 again and I'm wondering where they get their coffee? City Computer guy was drinking large quanities of it and no one was stopping him. Deputy said "they really don't know where the chickens/cows come from." which makes me think they're not just being raised, but replenished?

The whole town set is like an old route 66 stop that got bypassed when the expressway went through. It's all fuzzy because this is someone's memory and it's just degrading like memory? If it's a 70's thing, the people killed look like it was from a chest burster from Alien.

Part of me thinks it's just not that deep, but it has potential.

The Union soldier hallucination was bizarre. 
I’ve been wondering how they had electricity. 
Knew the padre had taken Sara somewhere. I was expecting him to dig up a bag of money from a bank he had robbed. Now it looks more as if he had killed someone. 
I was right about Boyd having Parkinson’s.

I really enjoy this show.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Looks like everyone should have nailed their windows shut. Thanks, florist guy. Had to be a white dude with a stache. 

Where’s Donna? Or Victor? Or any of the characters I like on this show? Also not enough monsters. 

Hoping next week is a GOT-style red wedding at the Colony House. The show needs to put named characters in actual danger. The plot armor thus far takes away a lot of tension. Everyone who has died has been set up to die in a predictable way or was barely on the screen before dying (rip Tobey and Nate).

Update after new episode: I GOT what I hoped for. Lots of great tension this episode.

I wonder how far down you have to dig before you aren’t technically in your house anymore and the talismans stop working. 

Relieved to see Donna nailed the windows shut at Colony House. And that they had a plan for escape that worked.

Edited by oldCJ
new episode aired

S01.E07: All Good Things

Father Khatri tells Boyd why he believes Sara may be useful; Jim and Tabitha find comfort in each other; Colony House celebrates the one-year anniversary of Fatima's arrival with a party that goes terribly wrong.

Original Airdate: March 20, 2022
Julie-matthews-hannah-cheramy-from-episo
bf1679ff435fca22a64ab105a2d35fdc.jpg

That was much better.  No real answers but I was happy that the priest (RIP) told Boyd about himself and about Sara and that City Dick (Jim?) is working with Kenny and his mom.

I hadn't really liked Fatima until this episode - she seemed overly nice to me (I've watched too many of these things) but she did well here; going back for Ellis and securing them in the house entryway with the talisman, though that was a desperate attempt that happened to work.   RIP nice mustard sweater!  Imagine if there were a talisman in every room?  I know there aren't enough of them, which I'm sure is by design of... whatever made this town.

On 3/16/2022 at 4:56 AM, oldCJ said:

Relieved to see Donna nailed the windows shut at Colony House. And that they had a plan for escape that worked.

Yeah, that was good stuff. I really like Donna.

Victor!!  Are you not telling people what you know or are they not listening to you?  I have to assume it's the former and that everyone writes him off as "weird Victor".   Knowing about the escape route through the tree would be very handy.

• Love 3

Aw, I hate that the priest got killed. I liked him. Donna should have pulled the van right up to the station house door.  
Wonder where Julie went. 
I love Kenny’s mom. 
I want that Fame sweatshirt! I loved that show.

• Love 2

S01.E08: Broken Windows, Open Doors

In the wake of another death, Boyd questions his decision to leave; Kenny steps up and embraces his new role; Jim rallies the town around his idea to build a radio tower; Fatima urges Ellis to make amends with his father before it is too late.

Original Airdate: March 27, 2022
p21200318_e_v13_aa.jpg
p21200318_e_h8_aa.jpg

• Love 1

I liked this one and that we segued right into the daytime aftermath of the Colony House massacre, rather than running around looking for the missing.    Nice that people are finally starting to help each other and work together and to see Kenny step up in his own way.

Sheesh, Boyd!  That was a rough flashback but now we know how he found the talismans and what happened to his wife.    Someone must have left the talismans, sent the dog as guide and left the chickens and goats.  I doubt we'll find out more that that though.

Where is Victor??

Only 2 episodes left!

• Love 2

This show has so much potential and they're deliberately withholding information. It's one thing to  have a group of people who have no idea what's going on and learning with them (Lost, Yellow Jackets), but Victor has been there for 40 odd years. No one has questioned him? No one else knows about the trees? Does the whole place get wiped out every few years?

I'm looking forward to the last two episodes, but they way they pacing this thing, it could be 4 seasons before they tell us who the monsters are.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

If Victor has been there that long, wouldn’t he have been there during the last “wipeout”?

And yes, how Boyd’s wife died/what she was doing immediately prior was rough. And he had to split second basically decide wife or son! She might have gotten to Boyd too honestly if she kept going. 

• Love 1
23 hours ago, yourdreamer said:

If Victor has been there that long, wouldn’t he have been there during the last “wipeout”?

And yes, how Boyd’s wife died/what she was doing immediately prior was rough. And he had to split second basically decide wife or son! She might have gotten to Boyd too honestly if she kept going. 

In a prior episode, they showed child Victor emerging from, IIRC, a storm shelter. He was carrying that lunchbox and there were dead bodies all over the place.

Edited by LittleIggy
To clarify
  • Love 4
20 hours ago, LittleIggy said:

So what if someone who encountered the fallen tree was an arborist who had a chainsaw and other tree trimming equipment in his truck and could clear the road? 🤨

Or was a bus full of bodybuilders...

Or someone with a tractor...

Or a bulldozer...

Or a military convoy...

Now I want one of those to happen, dammit.

Also, has a full bus/coach/tanker/[insert extra large vehicle]/convoy never encountered this place in all the years? 

#convenient #whatarethechances?

• Love 4
45 minutes ago, SilverStormm said:

Or was a bus full of bodybuilders...

Or someone with a tractor...

Or a bulldozer...

Or a military convoy...

Now I want one of those to happen, dammit.

Also, has a full bus/coach/tanker/[insert extra large vehicle]/convoy never encountered this place in all the years? 

#convenient #whatarethechances?

I thought about this too. I think they hinted in the first episode that all those crows would come down and annihilate anyone trying to move the tree. At that point, no one would know that going back is a very bad idea, so why get your eyes pecked out?

As an aside, Native Americans consider crows good omens. We seem to have a rainbow coalition of actors except a native.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, WaltersHair said:

I thought about this too. I think they hinted in the first episode that all those crows would come down and annihilate anyone trying to move the tree. At that point, no one would know that going back is a very bad idea, so why get your eyes pecked out?

As an aside, Native Americans consider crows good omens. We seem to have a rainbow coalition of actors except a native.

A large enough vehicle could probably crash straight through the tree, or at least push it along in front. Idk, to me it seems not to be the best plan; if I were brainstorming with the rest of my fellow monsters - "Let's put a fallen tree in the road to make vehicles turn around and thus end up exactly where we want them. It can't fail!" Everyone: "Omg that's genius!" Lmao.

Sooner or later, the tree would encounter someone, or someones, who'd show it who's boss. According to this tale though, that hasn't happened in what, 30+ (or more?) years - lol. Okay then!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 3/29/2022 at 6:20 AM, LittleIggy said:

So what if someone who encountered the fallen tree was an arborist who had a chainsaw and other tree trimming equipment in his truck and could clear the road? 🤨

I figure if someone tried that it would become a scene straight out of Hitchcock’s movie The Birds. 🦅☠️

18 hours ago, SilverStormm said:

Sooner or later, the tree would encounter someone, or someones, who'd show it who's boss. According to this tale though, that hasn't happened in what, 30+ (or more?) years - lol. Okay then!

• LOL 1