Type keyword(s) to search

S14.E93: Afterparty: Sex Education Class

• Start Topic

Katina, Lindsey, Steve, and a surprise phone-in guest spill some serious tea with host Keshia Knight Pulliam about what happened behind the scenes of the honeymoon, a mysterious tattoo, and the full story behind Olajuwan's "never have I ever" reveal.

Airs Wednesday February 2 at 11:03PM EST.

• Love 1

The whole lion/eagle tattoo thing, though!  Did I understand that Alyssa's psychic actually told her about a lion tattoo, then when the group realized Steve had a lion tattoo that they told Alyssa to change the story to an eagle when she told Chris?  This is bizarre-o world.  

• Love 8

Seems like to me, that this is the first time that a guest has called their spouse on the after show. Olajuwan seems a bit too proud of that story, though, and I bet he has a lot more of them that he hasn't shared yet. Not sure if this much disclosure is a good thing or bad thing for a marriage.

• Love 1

Keshia did an excellent job, I thought, of explaining to Lindsey why her behavior was potentially endangering Olajuwon. I hope Lindsey took it to heart.

The whole tattoo thing is confusing me too. And what a dumb thing to gauge your soulmate by. Like why the hell didn't Alyssa just get on Tinder or wherever and look for guys with lion tattoos and beautiful eyes? That would make a lot more sense than coming on MAFS and expecting that guy to be standing at the altar. Noi was probably scared Alyssa was going to come after Steve.

Ugh, I don't blame Lindsey for being pissed at Mark if they had just boinked 3 times that very day. I know Lindsey's personality is a lot, but that was super harsh, dude.

Keshia keeps getting better each week, I love that she's not afraid to ask probing questions. The preview - Alyssa just keeps digging that hole deeper and deeper.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, gingerandcloves said:

Like why the hell didn't Alyssa just get on Tinder or wherever and look for guys with lion tattoos and beautiful eyes? That would make a lot more sense than coming on MAFS and expecting that guy to be standing at the altar.

If she believes in psychics enough that she would pay to see one, yeah, I totally think she believed that was what was going to happen.

• Love 1

The way Lindsey delivered the “sex three times that day” information made me think she stretched the truth from one (maybe two) to three for effect. Her first, immediate answer was “that morning.” Then she added “and noon.”  When she got an appropriate reaction from the group, she added “and right before dinner!” Hmm…🤔 The question was “when was the last time” so why didn’t she just answer “right before dinner” initially?

i applaud Keshia for highlighting the cultural issue for Lindsey’s benefit. I was also not surprised when Lindsey almost talked over her, saying “I’m aware of that.” Geez girl!

Edited by Cancun
  • Useful 2
  • Love 9
47 minutes ago, Cancun said:

The way Lindsey delivered the “sex three times that day” information made me think she stretched the truth from one (maybe two) to three for effect. Her first, immediate answer was “that morning.” Then she added “and noon.”  When she got an appropriate reaction from the group, she added “and right before dinner!” Hmm…🤔 The question was “when was the last time” so why didn’t she just answer “right before dinner” initially?

I take it with a grain of salt, too. I hope Keshia asks Mark about it next time he's on Afterparty.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, gingerandcloves said:

I take it with a grain of salt, too. I hope Keshia asks Mark about it next time he's on Afterparty.

I also hope they show Mark how she talked about him when she was having her temper tantrum. I agree that Mark didn't handle the "romantic" dinner well, but the way she talked about him when he left was horrible and he doesn't need to be protecting her. He needs to look out for himself.

ETA - I did not appreciate the need for Katina to call Olajuwon to allow him more reinforcement for his bad behavior and take time to go into details about his mother-daughter hook-up. I have enjoyed Keisha as the host, but this was totally unnecessary and, as I said, reinforced his opinion of himself that he is all that.

Edited by Retired at last
  • Love 6

I also thought Lindsey's cackle about Alyssa was again, over the top horrible. I though Katina said it well, when she remarked that she sees Alyssa is a kind person, and she wishes she would have interacted differently to show that instead becoming a villain.

I think there's not a lot of love between Lindsey and everyone else.

• Love 4

I'm sorry but this isn't ALL about you, Alyssa. Yes she might have been disappointed in her husbands looks and his lack of lion tattoo (seriously..you are depending on a psychic to make your life right?), but I'm sure he was VERY disappointed in what he got too!  Not everything is about looks. You signed up for this show...be cordial, play nice until the end and say it won't work out.  Now America is going to hate you like your Mom said. 

• Love 5

What if the psychic is right and Steve really is Alyssa’s soulmate? Lol. That would make for a dramatic season! It sounds like the groomsman said something about the tattoo being of a cat—but then someone changed it to a lion once they saw Steve’s tattoo…then they changed it to an eagle once Noi started having an emotional breakdown that Steve might be Alyssa’s soulmate instead of hers? I’m surprised Chris didn’t run out and get a tattoo of a griffin just to cover all the bases. 

Olajuwon’s mother/daughter story was even more wild with more details. I will avenge my cousin getting their heart broken by sleeping with the guy’s mother…and sister? The fact that Katina called him right up makes me think that they’re still together. I get the feeling that Lindsey and Mark are not—not so much as how she acts on the aftershow, but how he’s been when he’s appeared on it.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

When Katina asked Lindsey how she knew about the psychic saying the tattoo was a lion, Lindsey said Chris' groomsmen told her, so it is possible they got it wrong. Seeing how those guys talked about Chris to Alyssa, I don't put much stock in what they have to say LOL

Edited by ByTor
  • Love 2

I will say that when Lyndsey quickly replied I know after Keisha said there are some things you won't be able to understand unless you are a black woman going through it, I think she meant I know that I indeed can't know certain things as a white woman. I don't think she was being defensive or trying to say she already knows what is about to be said.

• Love 3