Type keyword(s) to search

Darcey and Stacey Live Chat Season 3

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, charmed1 said:

It’s too late. Come play with us, OneGuy. Forever and ever and ever…

Resistance is futile. 

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Might not be fashionable but people can pry my leggings and tunic tops from my cold dead hands

I was just standing in front of my closet deciding what tunic top and leggings I'm going to wear to lunch with my lad tomorrow.

Dad is heading to Ulan Bator where he will live in a yurt, far away from his troublesome daughters.

• Love 3
Just now, charmed1 said:

Guys, I ended up buying that pleather headband that Darcey’s wearing. I got it cheap at H&M. It’s too loose though. I don’t have any cheap extensions for it to adhere to.

Cute! I still need my pleather leggings. I’m short waisted like these two and I

finding pants that fit is really difficult 

• Love 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Surely leggings are more forgiving? Don't give up! You are a strong empowered woman who is deserving of pleather leggings!

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Me too! Legs too long for petite and waist too short for regular. I’ll just stick to skirts.

• Love 1

Jazz. The hardest thing about Harvard is getting in. You will do just fine. Sheesh.

Just now, charmed1 said:

Me too! Legs too long for petite and waist too short for regular. I’ll just stick to skirts.

I am very short waisted and I've had good luck with Old Navy for leggings. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Surely leggings are more forgiving? Don't give up! You are a strong empowered woman who is deserving of pleather leggings!

I love leggings and jeggings. Those high waisted paints are pas bien. I look like a 90 year old man.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • LOL 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Darcey, when people are looking at you and your getups, they aren’t zeroing in on your choice of sunglasses.

Just imagine walking down the street and seeing Darcey bearing down on you. I would dive into the nearest doorway. 

• LOL 5

Keep these idiots far away from me this season. They're a waste of space, air time, and money; jumped the shark ages ago; and are a national embarrassment... 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 1