Type keyword(s) to search

S33.E03: Who Has This One in the Bag? LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

While racing through Scotland in February 2020, teams receive shocking and unprecedented news that leads to the suspension of the race.

Original air date 1/12/22 

This is your LIVE CHAT thread 

1 hour ago, Whimsy said:

Sorry. This is only the thread for the US version of the show. 

Sorry, my request was not clear. In Canada, or at least Ont where I am, Amazing Race aired at 700. So I was wondering if we could have a Canadian live version starting at 7. But it’s Ok . I am just going to rewatch now and enjoy it again. I promise, no spoilers. 

Edited by Pepper the Cat
  • Love 1

Okay, I'm jealous of this roadblock.  I took chanter lessons when I was in high school for a very short time.  Penn might have been good at this one.  He built some bagpipes out of recorder and a trash bag a few years ago.

• Love 3

Donald where’s your trousers😀

Just now, bearcatfan said:

I have had 3 cars that were my primary cars that had manual transmissions. I even had a Ford Escape that was a stick. I could drive a stick in my sleep but I would have issues switching gears with my left hand.  

Doing something with your opposite hand is harder than you think. Try using your computer mouse with your left hand. Or even  brushing your teeth

• Love 3

I've driven stick forever, too, but even driving an automatic in Scotland was challenging for me.  It was surprisingly difficult to sense how wide the car was, and how to keep it in the correct lane.  I was on the rumble strip a lot.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Pepper the Cat said:

Donald where’s your trousers😀

Doing something with your opposite hand is harder than you think. Try using your computer mouse with your left hand. Or even  brushing your teeth

I had to learn to mouse lefthanded because it hurt to much to use my right.

• Love 1
Just now, gatopretoNYC said:

My Scottish mother has never heard of this song. .😁

I know it from the Irish Rovers!😀

Just now, Lamb18 said:

I had to learn to mouse lefthanded because it hurt to much to use my right.

I work with stroke patients. Learning to do something with your opposite hand is hard. I sometimes do it just to challenge my brain.

• Love 1