AnimeMania
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, Female83 said:

I foresee one of two things happening:

1) Kyle arrives in time to rescue Andy

2) Chucky will or will attempt to possess Andy

I also think:

Lexy's mom dying in some ironic horrible way

Junior is possessed by Chucky (from killing his dad) and either dies or gets locked up in a mental hospital

Devon gets rescued by Jake and Lexy (but for some reason I'm thinking he and Jake won't have a happy ending together)

Jake survives and decides to join up with Andy and Kyle (he'd better after all the hell he's been through)

and they'll be some setup for season 2 at the very end (Chucky ALWAYS comes back)

as for Tiffany and Nica , Tiff gets away but I'm thinking Chucky gets expelled somehow from Nica or she dies

Edited by madhacker

I'm PISSED at Don Mancini so far. But the episodes not over yet so...

2 hours ago, madhacker said:

I also think:

Lexy's mom dying in some ironic horrible way

Junior is possessed by Chucky (from killing his dad) and either dies or gets locked up in a mental hospital

Devon gets rescued by Jake and Lexy (but for some reason I'm thinking he and Jake won't have a happy ending together)

Jake survives and decides to join up with Andy and Kyle (he'd better after all the hell he's been through)

and they'll be some setup for season 2 at the very end (Chucky ALWAYS comes back)

as for Tiffany and Nica , Tiff gets away but I'm thinking Chucky gets expelled somehow from Nica or she dies

Nica needs to live Dammit! Her Andy and Kyle all do for what's Chucky done to them. Jake Lexy and Devon as Well need to live 

Edited by Josh371982
  • Love 1

They killed off Kyle but let Michelle live?!?! Boo!!!

At least Andy’s still alive, albeit stuck in the van with the Chucky army and Doll Tiffany. But poor Nica! Just when things couldn’t get any worse it does!!!!

This episode was batshit crazy and I loved it. Laughed my butt off with the dysfunctional interactions of Nica!Chucky, Chucky, Tiffany, and Junior. And Chucky hiding in the toilet, LMAO.

So glad we’re getting a season two. Chucky’s little closer made me laugh. Yeah, I don’t want to know how you did the cat you, sick little fucker.

Edited by Spartan Girl
  • Love 6

Man I'm really pissed at the Torture Mancini puts Nica through. What did she do to deserve it? Now her Legs and arms are cut off? WHYYYY? Junior remained a dumbass Pyschotic idiot till the end until getting a bit of redemption saving Lexy from Chucky before dying. Surprised Lexy's mom wasn't killed but called Her Dad being offed. PISSED at Kyle's apparent death so I need Andy and Nica seeing Chuckys final end 

• Love 5

Nica is that character on that show where shit keeps getting worse and then you wonder why she uses a laser to blow up Australia.

Ha evil Lexy mom survives the show.

I think everyone was having the same reaction as Junior at witnessing Tiffany with NicaChucky and Goodguy Chucky.   Basically WTF.

Did feel kinda bad at Junior’s death scene.   Of course he had to die at the end but at least he died protecting Lexy.

What about Kyle?  

Edited by Chaos Theory
  • Love 1

Poor Nica. That was brutal. I was so happy seeing the Tiffany doll. Honestly would rather watch evil Chucky and Tiffany dolls be an insane couple over human Tiffany torturing Nica. Poor Junior I did feel a bit bad when he died even though he killed his Dad. I am so glad Andy is alive I would have been so mad if he had died. Maybe will see his Mom or Decetive Mike next season. Who would have thought Lexy would make it out of this season based on the first few episodes. In the end I'm glad she did. Hopefully we learn about Kyle next season.  It would suck if she died. Still damn Nica. 

Edited by ShadowHunter
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, Chaos Theory said:

Did feel kinda bad at Junior’s death scene.   Of course he had to die at the end but at least he died protecting Lexy.

A little, but I kept screaming “HE KILLED YOUR MOTHER YOU MORON!” Wish that had come up, but whatever.

14 minutes ago, ShadowHunter said:

Honestly would rather watch evil Chucky and Tiffany dolls be an insane couple over human Tiffany torturing Nica.

Well, hopefully we’ll get that next season. Human Tiffany might be done with Chucky, but I don’t think Doll Tiffany is. But I won’t hate more scenes of Tiffany and Nica!Chucky screaming at each other.

Maybe Andy will rescue Nica and the two of them can bond over how Chucky ruined their lives—if Nica doesn’t lose her mind by then. Don’t forget Chucky was the reason Nica is a paraplegic. And now Tiffany is the reason why she’s legless.

Glen/da was mentioned so they have to be in the next season.

Maybe Kyle is still alive. We can only hope…

• Love 1

Fiona Dourif even says on the BTS Aftershow that she wants Don Mancini as himself on the show then Chucky possess him so Nica can get her revenge lol. Seriously I can't stand how much Torture Don Mancini puts Nica through. How awful to be stuck with Tiffany/Jennifer Tilly with no arms and legs WTF can't she get a win? 

5 minutes ago, Spartan Girl said:

A little, but I kept screaming “HE KILLED YOUR MOTHER YOU MORON!” Wish that had come up, but whatever.

Well, hopefully we’ll get that next season. Human Tiffany might be done with Chucky, but I don’t think Doll Tiffany is. But I won’t hate more scenes of Tiffany and Nica!Chucky screaming at each other.

Maybe Andy will rescue Nica and the two of them can bond over how Chucky ruined their lives—if Nica doesn’t lose her mind by then. Don’t forget Chucky was the reason Nica is a paraplegic. And now Tiffany is the reason why she’s legless.

I've seen Speculation from other fans that the glove we see at the end is her. 

• Love 2

Well, Tiffany basically turned Nica into her own personal doll. Severely fucked up. It also serves another purpose in that if Chucky ever jumps back in her body, he is so stuck. 

Nica didn't deserve this at all but I never get why people ask what did so and so deserve to have this happen to them. Bad things don't just happen to bad people. This isn't a morality tale. 

No matter what, anytime I hear Sydney Prescott or Laurie Strode wine about their lives I won't be able to take it as seriously anymore. Did Michael or Ghostface kill your whole family, frame you for murder, leave stuck in a asylum, take over your body, use your body for sex and murder and remove your limbs? I don't fucking think so.

I'm slightly joking her but good lord. 

It's always tough to see legacy characters in horror movies. There is a high chance that now they will die or worse in Nica's case. They survived their battle. I don't want to see them die after that. I'm one of few people that do not want Sydney, Dewey or Gale dying in Scream. I don't Andy, Kyle or Nica dead either.

Oh and I knew the father was going to do over the shitty mom. Simply because he did nothing to deserve it. Everyone would be okay with the mom dying which is why Mancini went the other way.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Racj82 said:

Well, Tiffany basically turned Nica into her own personal doll. Severely fucked up. It also serves another purpose in that if Chucky ever jumps back in her body, he is so stuck. 

Nica didn't deserve this at all but I never get why people ask what did so and so deserve to have this happen to them. Bad things don't just happen to bad people. This isn't a morality tale. 

No matter what, anytime I hear Sydney Prescott or Laurie Strode wine about their lives I won't be able to take it as seriously anymore. Did Michael or Ghostface kill your whole family, frame you for murder, leave stuck in a asylum, take over your body, use your body for sex and murder and remove your limbs? I don't fucking think so.

It's always tough to see legacy characters in horror movies. There is a high chance that now they will die or worse in Nica's case. They survived their battle. I don't want to see them die after that. I'm one of few people that do not want Sydney, Dewey or Gale dying in Scream. I don't Andy, Kyle or Nica dead either.

Oh and I knew the father was going to do over the shitty mom. Simply because he did nothing to deserve it. Everyone would be okay with the mom dying which is why Mancini went the other way.

I figured Lexy was "due" so to speak to lose someone she loved since Jake and Devon already lost someone they loved and figured it would be her dad or Junior since her mom was really unlikeable. So when he got taken out last night I wasn't surprised. I was a bit more surprised that Junior died cause I thought maybe he'd live to be a Villian in season 2 possibly so I liked him at least getting some redemption saving Lexy. 

Im quite aware that are always at one character that gets put through endless torture I just wish he'd lay off Nica lol. We don't even know if Don Mancini plans on ending this anytime soon since we now have season 2.  

• Love 1

I still say Nica is  gonna be one of those characters that is going to outright lose her mind and reek havoc (with or without limbs) on everyone at some point.  She is in a prime spot for an evil villain turn that could shock even Charles Lee Ray.    

Or possibly be that tragic character that just can’t get a win and eventually dies a tragic pathetic death.

Edited by Chaos Theory

I kind of wish that Junior survived until season 2 or there was a final confrontation between him and Jake. At least have Jake (and maybe Lexi)  finally convince Junior that his mom didn't kill herself. He already knew by the end that Tiffany and Chucky are connected, hopefully he wouldn't be so stupid as not to be convinced that Chucky and Tiffany were gaslighting him to push him over the edge. I get that Lucas was hard on him, but he didn't seem abusive like his brother. He was drinking? He thought his wife killed herself and traumatized his son in the process.

8 hours ago, Racj82 said:

I get bad things can fall on good people. That is why when an certain group or shows justify certain characters basically getting away with things scot-free because they suffered in the past or suffered a personal loss of a loved one, I can give a crap because, as stated really tragic things happen to good people too. (Though I wouldn't mind Nica as Nica somehow killing Glen and Glenda in front of Tiffany).

However, Tiffany should have died several times over. Now there is voodoo that can further splinter a soul? I get that this show is absurd horror, but can there be some sort of consequence to doing something like that?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Ambrosefolly said:

I get bad things can fall on good people. That is why when an certain group or shows justify certain characters basically getting away with things scot-free because they suffered in the past or suffered a personal loss of a loved one, I can give a crap because, as stated really tragic things happen to good people too. (Though I wouldn't mind Nica as Nica somehow killing Glen and Glenda in front of Tiffany).

Yeah, but Nica’s pretty much been the butt-monkey ever since she entered the whole damn franchise. Chucky killed her family and framed her, so she was sent to the asylum where she was brainwashed into believing she was schizophrenic by that creep doctor who sexually abused her, then was made into a prisoner in her own body by Chucky and Tiffany, and now on top of all that, she’s had her limbs cut off. She’s officially the most unfortunate Final Girl in horror.

I really hope the payoff for all this is that she gets robotic limbs and joins Andy’s team to get the revenge she so richly deserves. Or maybe she can beat Chucky and Tiffany at their own game by boning up on voodoo and transporting herself into a doll body and let Chucky rot in her helpless human body.

• Love 1
12 hours ago, Spartan Girl said:

I have the same theory that Tiffany the doll was still into Chucky. Even though human Tiffany still did what he wanted in the end when she loaded on the dolls on the truck.  I thought Glen/Glenda's soul was in the teacher but so far we haven't learned that yet.  I'm aware this is a Horror show so bad things happening to Nica and the other characters is fine and makes sense. As a character I do feel Nica is getting really piled on though. Andy had a rough time as well but still. I actually thought Chucky or Tiff were going to possess the kids. That could still happen in another season. Still this was a fun show and and I liked it and having the original actors around is a nice treat for fans. 

Edited by ShadowHunter
  • Love 2

I find it laughable that some of the hard-core fans are pissed that Tiffany was the one that ratted out Charles to the cops and that this show is ruining them as a couple. What's to ruin? Bride of Chucky made it perfectly clear that these are two toxic evil people whose bloodlust was the only thing that kept them together. Tiffany has betrayed Chucky tons of times in the movies, only to hook back up with him later. Why is it such a stress for her to have done it back in the 80s? The only reason she got into voodoo to bring him back was because she thought he was going to propose and that was going to change before the cops killed him, and of course she was wrong.

But then, these are the same fans that were pissed Charles Lee Ray didn't have some complex sob story to explain why he became a killer. SMH.

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Spartan Girl said:

I find it laughable that some of the hard-core fans are pissed that Tiffany was the one that ratted out Charles to the cops and that this show is ruining them as a couple. What's to ruin? Bride of Chucky made it perfectly clear that these are two toxic evil people whose bloodlust was the only thing that kept them together. Tiffany has betrayed Chucky tons of times in the movies, only to hook back up with him later. Why is it such a stress for her to have done it back in the 80s? The only reason she got into voodoo to bring him back was because she thought he was going to propose and that was going to change before the cops killed him, and of course she was wrong.

But then, these are the same fans that were pissed Charles Lee Ray didn't have some complex sob story to explain why he became a killer. SMH.

What fans? From this board?

25 minutes ago, Spartan Girl said:

Since 99.9% of serial killers I've read about tend to have really f*cked up upbringings, the audience being pissed that Chucky didn't also have a f*cked up backstory is understandable. Usually people like that with good childhoods tend to be amoral & ruthless assholes that end up raising to the top in a profession.  It is modern entertainment that wants to overly pity them. A shitty childhood gives a reason, but not an excuse, especially when they take it out on innocent people.

However I totally believe that Tiffany would rat him out to the cops, but had a change of heart when she found the "engagement ring" while he was being killed, thereby bringing him back in 1998. That happens in real life as well.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Ambrosefolly said:

Since 99.9% of serial killers I've read about tend to have really f*cked up upbringings, the audience being pissed that Chucky didn't also have a f*cked up backstory is understandable. Usually people like that with good childhoods tend to be amoral & ruthless assholes that end up raising to the top in a profession.  It is modern entertainment that wants to overly pity them. A shitty childhood gives a reason, but not an excuse, especially when they take it out on innocent people.

Granted, but .1% of those killers are people that were just wired wrong or born bad, and I’m perfectly fine with Chucky falling into that category. He’s just an asshole who loves being an asshole, and the flashbacks confirmed that. Case in point: him hysterically laughing at the girl drowning in Frankenstein. 

But apparently he draws the line at babies, aka kids under 6 years old. He’ll kill their parents and scar them for life, though…

Speaking of which, I’m glad Caroline’s autism shielded her from realizing that her dad died right next to her. Felt terribly for her and Lexy. Hopefully it’ll at least motivate Michelle to be a better mother.

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, Spartan Girl said:

Granted, but .1% of those killers are people that were just wired wrong or born bad, and I’m perfectly fine with Chucky falling into that category. He’s just an asshole who loves being an asshole, and the flashbacks confirmed that. Case in point: him hysterically laughing at the girl drowning in Frankenstein. 

But apparently he draws the line at babies, aka kids under 6 years old. He’ll kill their parents and scar them for life, though…

Speaking of which, I’m glad Caroline’s autism shielded her from realizing that her dad died right next to her. Felt terribly for her and Lexy. Hopefully it’ll at least motivate Michelle to be a better mother.

I hated it, but I will also chalk up Chucky deciding his mom had to go to save his own skin that night, because he went from being a psychopath to a sociopath. 

I thought the finale was hugely flawed, especially in regards to Junior's arc. The lady he thought was having an affair with his dad turned out to in cahoots with Chucky that egged him own to kill him and they openly admitting that they needed him to kill his dad in order tor create a bunch of other Chuckys. No realization that he was dupped, no anger at these people?

• Love 2

People watch too much Criminal Minds.   I actually like the fact that Chucky is just a bad guy because he is a bad guy.    And yes I watch enough shows like Killer Kids and Killer Couples to know that sometimes people are just bad seeds and I actually appreciate the fact that the show isn’t giving Charles Lee Ray a tragic backstory.  He is just a psychopath.    

I also really liked the whole downward spiral of Junior and the scenes with him and the gang.   These were all his new friends.  Like with Jake and Lexy and her description of the two of them as “family”….this was Juniors new “family” and he was trying to figure out his place in it.    Only to have everything kinda explode around him.      Goodguy Chucky and NicaChucky bonding was hilarious and so was watching an increasingly jealous Tiffany who has always been a wildcard.   

I am putting in my guess for the gloved hand at the end.  There was a scene last episode where Kyle handed Andy a pair of black gloves and put on a pair herself.  I  am guessing she got out alive but maybe burned a bit.    Either that or the dude who killed Charles Lee Ray’s father when he was just a kid.   We never did solve who that dude was.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Chaos Theory said:

People watch too much Criminal Minds.   I actually like the fact that Chucky is just a bad guy because he is a bad guy.    And yes I watch enough shows like Killer Kids and Killer Couples to know that sometimes people are just bad seeds and I actually appreciate the fact that the show isn’t giving Charles Lee Ray a tragic backstory.  He is just a psychopath.    

I also really liked the whole downward spiral of Junior and the scenes with him and the gang.   These were all his new friends.  Like with Jake and Lexy and her description of the two of them as “family”….this was Juniors new “family” and he was trying to figure out his place in it.    Only to have everything kinda explode around him.      Goodguy Chucky and NicaChucky bonding was hilarious and so was watching an increasingly jealous Tiffany who has always been a wildcard.   

I am putting in my guess for the gloved hand at the end.  There was a scene last episode where Kyle handed Andy a pair of black gloves and put on a pair herself.  I  am guessing she got out alive but maybe burned a bit.    Either that or the dude who killed Charles Lee Ray’s father when he was just a kid.   We never did solve who that dude was.

I watch Forensic Files, and most of those killers have fucked up backgrounds. Or it is rarely kids that kill, and when kids do kill, they come from broken homes. A few episodes had people that killed their parents that had normal backgrounds.

23 hours ago, Wizardpatch said:

Pretty sure a knife to your ass and/or legs would not instantly kill people.

Maybe if it hit a major artery or 2 and the people bled out?

Edited by Cinnabon

Probably shouldn’t expect too much realism from a show about a supernaturally possessed doll lol.

But when Jake said that his father would have accepted him if he got to meet Devon…oh honey. I get why he’d want to believe that, but at the same time, we all saw what he was like.

• Love 1

I guess I am too much a child of 80s TV shows, but I expected Jake to give some moralizing monologue to Chucky about how even people who are "bad" like Lexy can change for the better if you give them time and reveal new things to them. And how even most "bad" people deserve a chance to better themselves rather than just murder them. Plus, he could have said how most of the people Chucky has killed were not mean to anyone and he was only killing them because he is a selfish homicidal maniac.

Instead, he just went on a bizarre rant about how his dad would have been cool with his black boyfriend. Kinda disappointing.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Wizardpatch said:

Plus, he could have said how most of the people Chucky has killed were not mean to anyone and he was only killing them because he is a selfish homicidal maniac.

I would have preferred that too. Chucky was never a true ally, he was just an asshole.

6 hours ago, Wizardpatch said:

I guess I am too much a child of 80s TV shows, but I expected Jake to give some moralizing monologue to Chucky about how even people who are "bad" like Lexy can change for the better if you give them time and reveal new things to them. And how even most "bad" people deserve a chance to better themselves rather than just murder them. Plus, he could have said how most of the people Chucky has killed were not mean to anyone and he was only killing them because he is a selfish homicidal maniac.

Instead, he just went on a bizarre rant about how his dad would have been cool with his black boyfriend. Kinda disappointing.

He’s only a kid in middle school 🤷‍♀️.

• LOL 3

So I assume that Chucky and Jennifer Tilly planned out the whole "make a kid kill people to split his soul into other dolls" thing. And the start of his plan was to get sold at a garage sale to a kid? Was he secretly calling her up and giving her updates? Is that why she pretended to be involved with Junior's dad, because she knew Junior was the kid they were messing with?

Edited by Wizardpatch
  • Love 1