Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E06: Heart-Shaped Charm

AnimeMania
  • Start Topic

Cassie grows suspicious of Max after noticing her keychain matches one found nearby the crime scene and decides to confront her. Jenny and Travis get together to talk in secret, or so they think, as Smiley’s curiosity gets the best of him, and he follows Travis to the meetup. Later, to his dismay, Travis comes face to face with Ren and Donno who are determined to get answers out of him; and Lindor pays Wolf a visit when “Big Sky” airs

THURSDAY, NOV. 18 (10:01-11:00 p.m. EST), on ABC.

Guest Starring is Ryan O’Nan as Donno, Jamie-Lynn Sigler as Tonya, Madelyn Kientz as Max, Troy Johnson as Harper, Lola Reid as Madison, Jeremy Taylor as Bridger, Romy Rosemont as Agatha, David Meunier as Dietrich and Patrick Gallagher as Sheriff Tubb.
160953_0799-900x0.jpg
160953_0727-900x0.jpg
160931_0982-900x0.jpg

Anyone else think at least one of those keychains will be used to poke someone's eyes out? Looks like a plastic mini-brassknuckle with pointy things. Hmm?

I hope they catch T-lock with all the drugs. Guy is a real piece of work. Either prison or Ren(?) & her henchmen get hold of him (even better).

We need to get down to wrapping up Ronald and Scarlett. I am sooo tired of dogboy and Wolfie.

• Love 11

US Marshall guy is dumb as a bunch of rocks.  Good idea to sneak up on a house where the owner trains dogs.  To be honest, I thought he was going to get popped in his car, the way his dog was whimpering.  That's your basic TV setup.

Donno was getting his ass kicked by Smiley until Ren stepped in with the knife.  Not much of a henchman.  It was a good play by the UC cop to send them over to Smiley, because now, when Dietrich shows up to find Smiley dead, he's going after Ren.  That is, if that is what he intended to do.

• Love 5

All I could think when Travis and Jenny were getting friendly in his motel room was CLOSE THE FREAKING BLINDS ALREADY since anyone walking past could look in. Which, I guess, is what happened.

I thought for sure Lindor was going to get drugged when he accepted Mrs. Wolf's coffee offer.

If tonloads of people just show up at Wolf's place with their dogs, where have they been all these weeks. And no phone call first? How rude.

Can police get finger prints off a styrofoam cup?

• Love 5

This was not a good episode for the liars in the cast:

Cassie:  "Hey, do you know anything about this weird, unique pink keychain we would found at the crime scene, that is similar to yours?"

Max:  "What, nooooooo!  I have no idea about that!  Everyone in school wears those!  Everyone!  I have no idea about that keychain, the drugs, the dead cop, and the money!"

Cassie:  "......"

(Later)

Wolfgang: "So, who are you again?"

Lindor:  "Oh, little old me?!  I'm just your average roofer, man!  Not a cop at all!  Yup, am not suspicious in the slightest!"

Wolfgang:  "....."

I love/hate that T-Lock actually corrected Max when she introduced him to Cassie by his real name.  Because he would totally be that guy.  Not surprised that he would be involved with the drug thing.  I'm guessing this is going to escalate the war between Ren and Dietrich, since both will assume the other was at fault.  Those stupid kids are going to get away with all of this!

If Travis actually died, I was prepared to say that Jenny should stop dating period.  Her love interests have not been faring well.

What Donno apparently lacks in henchmen skills, he at least makes up for it with his cooking ones.  Maybe he just hasn't explored that avenue as well as he should have.  Embrace your true self, Donno!

Despite being a minor character in the grand scheme of things, I actually was happy to see Cassie's dad again, since I find their relationship to be one of the more normal ones here, and well acted by both performers.

I actually really do think this entire cast is talented, but it is telling that the most emotional performance has come from Lindor's dog.  I was really connecting with him and his feelings!

• LOL 10
  • Love 4

Please go away Wolfman.  All you people who thought Big Rick was so funny.., this is Your fault.  

So Tracey gives Smiley a sample of the drugs at the worst possible time for Smiley.   
As if the warring drug dealers wasn't enough, now  we are going to get Jag here too. Is there going to be anyone left for him to kill? 

• Love 1

Everyone in Ronald's story is so ridiculous, he's actually starting to look like the voice of reason. Ronald. That's how stupid that plot is. 

These dumbass kids really are going to get away with everything despite their commitment to making the stupidest choices at every turn. Not surprising that Max's mom told T-Lock about the drugs, if we're lucky at least he can get taken out. I did laugh at him telling Cassie to actually call him T-Lock with no sense of irony or shame. Of course he's that guy. 

I did like the scene between Cassie and her dad, it was a welcome slice of normalcy in the sea of crazy and stupidity. And I was happy to get to see the dog, who is probably one of the smartest characters introduced this season.

• Love 7

When did Jenny get so annoying? They're not doing her character any favors this season. Moping over Travis every 5 minutes, trying to see him when she's a COP and he's deep undercover. And the attitude she's throwing around the station when her boss pretty reasonably asks her to do her job.

Jenny 2.0 is not the better version.

These kids...wow. Max and Harper are sweet together, but every conversation they have is some version of "You're not alone." Repetitive. I am curious about the guy following Harper. He does seem to be looking out for her, and hopefully we get his story.

I still kind of like Bridger though.

T-Lock, meet Chef Donno...hopefully. I am kind of enjoying Ren though. She's so over the top.

The scene with Cassie and her dad was surprisingly normal and sweet. 

I really like Lindor but the scene with Cassie was awkward after his growing bond with Jerrie. And yup, sneak up on the property full of dogs. That will end well. Sigh.

I still love this stupid, crazy show.

• Love 4