Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E20: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, drivethroo said:

Trying to be Perfect Patty is what did Monique in.  Wendy better tighten up or she'll be watching RHOP at home in Finksburg real soon.

Yes, and at the end of the day, I think that Wendy's issues are less with the other women and more with her mother and the expectations she has put on Wendy. To some extent, that's probably why she relates so well to Candiace. The difference is, IMO, that Candiace acknowledges how much her relationship with her mother impacts her world view, but I don't think Wendy is there yet. 

• Love 4

Wendy actually tried to go after Juan's absences ? Dude has to live his work to go to your bloody trips because? Then you will allbe the ones to talk down to him just like you did with Caniace's husband. I am tired of this girrrrrrrrrrrrrl!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, JoSafe said:

Wendy actually tried to go after Juan's absences ? Dude has to live his work to go to your bloody trips because? Then you will allbe the ones to talk down to him just like you did with Caniace's husband. I am tired of this girrrrrrrrrrrrrl!

I doubt any of them will clown Juan if he showed up, because none of them clown Juan when he shows up.  The only 2 cast members that would even think about trying to clown Juan in his presence would be Karen or Wendy and Karen is sneaky and fake so she would never clown, shade or be slick to Juan in his face. Karen would put on the Grande Dame act and act like she's so happy to see him, how lovely, how great, how grand etc.

Wendy would be the only one dumb enough to try it and Juan would cuss her out and leave.  Then she would be crying and Eddie would have to come to her aid and Eddie is just happy to be there, he doesn't want any drama.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
On 11/21/2021 at 8:47 PM, Stats Queen said:

Ashley on “G” - says “my husband has never been that overtly sexual with anyone here”.  Of course not, it was mostly women and Chris Basset, Eddie and Ray - Juan was not there…

That being said, I find Michael Darby and G incredibly creepy and disgusting 

I honestly prefer G's personality. In fact he doesn't bother me. He just plays too much, but you can see there are some respect and boundaries there. I also believe if you tell him to stop, he will.

1- He doesn't get physical (grabbing, touching).

2- Michael is extremely condescending. You can see his interactions when he thinks the mic is off (producers, camerapeople). He thinks he can do whatever he wants because he has money. I can't even imagine him apologizing to someone like G did to Ashley

• Love 9
On 11/21/2021 at 8:54 PM, JonnieUniteUs said:

Does it seem like Robyn is starting to realize Juan is not a prize?

It almost seemed like she was going to cry when they asked about Juan not wearing his wedding ring and she said she sold it.  It was almost like it finally occurred to her he is not worth fighting for.

of course I could have inferred that totally wrong!

To be honest, I think the show has portrayed a wrong image of their couple.

My feeling is Juan had been a very bad guy in the past, for sure, but since the show has started, I believe he has been the one trying to restore theeir relationship and get back together. I think she is the one that is delaying going back together because she has been hurt a lot and has still not healed. I have never seen her as what the show portrayed her: Gizelle's and Juan's doormat. She is just a laid back person.

• Love 7
On 11/21/2021 at 8:53 PM, spunky said:

Chris laughing when Ashley was trying to defend Michael was what everyone on that stage needed to do. I'm so glad Chris called these women out on their nonsense,  it's shocking how none of them had anything to say once he was done.

What do you want them say? Shut up dude, you are broke?

Chris seems to be as hotheaded as his wife, plus, the ladies generally don't argue with the men.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 11/21/2021 at 8:56 PM, Stats Queen said:

College basketball is white dominated???? Maybe in coaching but a still a lame excuse for Juan not showing up to any events. 

Why should he come to everything? His wife and him were bankrupted couple of years ago. Why would he risk his new career over people shouting about salad tossing every chance they get? The other dudes are well established: Michael, G, Ray, they can do what they want, they have staff or are retired. The rest are perceived as doormats aren't they? Pretending-to-be Idris Elba and Chris? Again, why should he be there every time? 

Edited by JoSafe
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 11/21/2021 at 9:30 PM, truthaboutluv said:

In fact, that was the story for Wendy this whole episode and you could see Candiace, who has her back, cringing slightly multiple times because she too could see what Wendy was trying there wasn't happening. 

Correction please, it has been the story for Wendy the whole reunion.

On 11/21/2021 at 9:50 PM, Primal Slayer said:

Wendy has been going a little bit to hard during this reunion that it makes it hard for her to get her point across and be on her side. She spent the hour seemingly yelling over everyone and not dealing with the point at hand. Her constantly telling Mia to shut up but then dominates during the Mia/Candiace question like girl, where's the ZEN in the Wen?

Hello? She has been doing that the whole reunion. It's just more obvious now because she actually been asked questions by Andy. The previous two episodes she was including herself in conversations that weren't even about her.

• LOL 1
On 11/22/2021 at 12:06 AM, dosodog said:

And?  Did Candiace stick up for Ashley at the end?  Was she actually...defending her?

Yeah, people become quickly allies when they have the same enemy. One doesn't have a storyline and the other sings with autotune.

On 11/22/2021 at 3:52 AM, eXiled said:

Did Robyn really ask Wendy if she'd paid money for that text placard when Gizelle spent money to have T-shirts made to harass her friend, Karen? #FreeUncleBen #FreeKaren #TaxReform #GodBlessTheHugers

Weren't Robyn and Gizelle the same chicks who thought it would be funny to put on disguises and deliver a pizza to Karen's supposed home to determine if she really lived there?

Maybe they didn't pay for that though

• LOL 1
On 11/22/2021 at 8:18 AM, Jeopardy15 said:

Eddie is very attractive but he DOES NOT look like Idris Elba. 

? He seems nice, posed, dedicated. But very attractive? To which standards? RHOP's husbands standards?

• LOL 1
On 11/22/2021 at 11:20 AM, Maximona said:

Wendy felt justified about using outrage-over-Eddie-cheating-rumors as her storyline even thoough Robyn's January text message specifically asked, So, Eddie is a lawyer.  Are you gonna sue this website over planting a false rumor?

Yep people keep saying Gizelle used those rumours as her storyline, but I believe the one that use them the most to stay relevant is Wendy.

• Love 3
48 minutes ago, JoSafe said:

Chris seems to be as hotheaded as his wife, plus, the ladies generally don't argue with the men.

Gizelle was steady trying to get a word in to refute Chris that whole exchange.  Everyone else had the sense to keep their mouth shut.

32 minutes ago, JoSafe said:

Yeah, people become quickly allies when they have the same enemy. One doesn't have a storyline and the other sings with autotune.

We've seen Candiace sing without auto-tune.  She may not want to sing or be prepared to sing at the drop of a hat.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, JoSafe said:

? He seems nice, posed, dedicated. But very attractive? To which standards? RHOP's husbands standards?

I find him very attractive. I think Eddie is handsome. Not Mia or Idris handsome.  But very handsome in his own right.

No howife standards attached!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 11/22/2021 at 2:30 AM, Chatty Cake said:

Rather boring reunion episode. 
Was Eddie joking about looking like Idris? He looked serious but then he’s married to the woman yelling “he tossed your salad” repeatedly. 

Eddie is attractive but Idris he is not.  I don’t understand the tossing salad anger.  Mia didn’t say Chris did it, she said how would you feel if he did it, which is a fitting comeback for Candyass because her low jabs are basically yo mama, big feet, and five-head jokes.  You would think she would’ve applauded Mia on being just as juvenile or just as vile as she is, but Wendy was just obnoxious constantly repeating it and clearly not understanding. 

• Love 6
20 hours ago, JoSafe said:

I honestly prefer G's personality. In fact he doesn't bother me. He just plays too much, but you can see there are some respect and boundaries there. I also believe if you tell him to stop, he will.

1- He doesn't get physical (grabbing, touching).

2- Michael is extremely condescending. You can see his interactions when he thinks the mic is off (producers, camerapeople). He thinks he can do whatever he wants because he has money. I can't even imagine him apologizing to someone like G did to Ashley

I ended up liking G again. His apology was kind and seemed sincere. 
I had to laugh along with Chris Bassett at his reaction to Ashley’s defense of Michael. 

• Love 4
12 hours ago, For Cereals said:

Eddie is attractive but Idris he is not.  I don’t understand the tossing salad anger.  Mia didn’t say Chris did it, she said how would you feel if he did it, which is a fitting comeback for Candyass because her low jabs are basically yo mama, big feet, and five-head jokes.  You would think she would’ve applauded Mia on being just as juvenile or just as vile as she is, but Wendy was just obnoxious constantly repeating it and clearly not understanding. 

Eddies attractiveness is partly because he seems so nice.

You hit the nail on the head about Candass. Her insults are childish. I don’t think Ass is the brightest despite working on her degree. 

On 11/22/2021 at 7:53 PM, TV Glotzer said:

I’ll say it again. How Johns Hopkins University can continue to employ Wendy Osefo is beyond me. At least now it’s patently obvious why Eddie’s family disowned him for marrying her. 

I completely agree with you. Wendy does nothing to try to mend that situation and likely was quite nasty to them upon initial meetings. There’s something about her smug face that causes a literal visceral reaction in me. And I’ll say it again… she spent all that money on her body…leaving her face looking like that?  Alrighty then.

Eddie is ok, seems like an involved parent. But Idris Alba he is not. And he may not have had a whole affair but he was following and liking the photos of multiple big booty ho’s on the gram.  Clearly he’s bored with Wendy and at the very least “just looking.” *Ahemmmm*

• Love 2