Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E08:Just As a Snake Sheds Its Skin

DanaK
  • Start Topic

11/10/2021 (08:00PM - 09:00PM) (Wednesday) : Dylan's loyalty to Med and the police department is challenged when an old family friend and veteran cop exhibits concerning behavior. The annual random drug testing puts a doctor's career in jeopardy. Ethan tries a risky old-school method on a patient. Will helps Stevie search for her mother.

Edited by DanaK

After 7 weeks the soap operas commence once again.

Welcome back Choi, and good riddance Choi.

Miss Goodwin: "Dr. Choi, you take as much time as you need"  Me: "How about forever."

Crockett & Dr. Transplant just ain't gonna work out. Especially with daughter waiting to jump his bones.

Maggie and Young Dr. Adderall: What could possibly go wrong. I thought Maggie was going to donate some piss to her.

On the bright side: Have a nice trip Dr. Stevie's mom. Take forever to come back.

Dr. Halstead: always in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Dr. Archer got his comeuppance from Dr. Marcel. It was well deserved.

Edited by preeya
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

I loved Crockett laying into Archer. 
So Crockett is basically not supposed to have a life on the off chance that the I’m Hot 💩 transplant surgeon will summon him to assist her? Bitch, please. I hope the next time she sends out a summons Crockett is banging her daughter.

Edited by LittleIggy
Correction of pronoun
  • LOL 5
  • Love 7

Speaking of what could possibly go wrong, Crockett is insane to be thinking of dating Dr. Transplant's daughter.  She has mommy issues written all over her, and I'm guessing she will be using Crockett to her advantage in that battle.

What did Maggie give her daughter?  Lasix?  I didn't hear what Maggie said that it does.  I guess it doesn't show up on a drug test

• Love 2
1 hour ago, izabella said:

Speaking of what could possibly go wrong, Crockett is insane to be thinking of dating Dr. Transplant's daughter.  She has mommy issues written all over her, and I'm guessing she will be using Crockett to her advantage in that battle.

What did Maggie give her daughter?  Lasix?  I didn't hear what Maggie said that it does.  I guess it doesn't show up on a drug test

Lasix is a diuretic which is commonly given to people with congestive heart failure to DEA with edema. It makes you urinate more but I don’t know how that would help clear the Adderal.  I am waiting for how this will play out because obviously this is not meant to be a lesson learned by the girl.🤫

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

I'm loving how eager Dr. Transplant's daughter is to get Crockett naked. She's all "Shall we shag now or shag later?"

Brian Tee's neck seems thicker than it was before. Why didn't Crockett or Archer just do the procedure when they saw that Ethan needed to take off his brace? Was Ethan the only one who knew how to do it?

• Love 4
2 hours ago, mrsbagnet said:

Why didn't Crockett or Archer just do the procedure when they saw that Ethan needed to take off his brace? Was Ethan the only one who knew how to do it?

Because Choi is a dick and we wouldn't have been able to see Crockett chastise Archer for his assholeness. I hate when Archer shows off his "holier than thou" attitude. But it's great when he's wrong.

Edited by preeya
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, preeya said:

Maggie and Young Dr. Adderall: What could possibly go wrong. I thought Maggie was going to donate some piss to her.

THIS^^  I thought for sure they were going there and am actually surprised they didn't.  Maggie absolutely would have done that.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, SuzieQ said:

THIS^^  I thought for sure they were going there and am actually surprised they didn't.  Maggie absolutely would have done that.

Here’s my question. What would actually happen to her?  I mean Will Halstead still has a job. If he can’t be fired permanently, nobody can. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
10 minutes ago, ajsnaves said:

Here’s my question. What would actually happen to her?  I mean Will Halstead still has a job. If he can’t be fired permanently, nobody can. 

Frighteningly true!😅

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Glad that Mom drove away. That storyline was getting tiring.

I really wish Halstead would drop the undercover stuff. Who really expects to get a confession of any use as soon as doc wakes up?

I too expected Maggie to donate her pee. 

The show is starting to do romantic pairups and I wish they would not. It has been so much better without them. If they would let 1 or 2 relationships develop organically from a deep friendship that would be ok. We won't get that though.

• Love 1
On 11/27/2021 at 11:02 AM, RedbirdNelly said:

Glad that Mom drove away. That storyline was getting tiring.

I really wish Halstead would drop the undercover stuff. Who really expects to get a confession of any use as soon as doc wakes up?

I too expected Maggie to donate her pee. 

The show is starting to do romantic pairups and I wish they would not. It has been so much better without them. If they would let 1 or 2 relationships develop organically from a deep friendship that would be ok. We won't get that though.

That's become the downfall of this entire One Chicago universe.