Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

This Jordan chick looks rough…..like the type that gets into bat fights or something. I dunno,why.

I find her very unappealing and I can’t figure out why.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

This Jordan chick looks rough…..like the type that gets into bat fights or something. I dunno,why.

Google her, she belongs with the crew on LAL.

• Mind Blown 5
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Damn she has that kind of money?!?!

She mortgaged her house and emptied her savings.

I just wonder how far that money is going to go if the land they bought is undeveloped.

• Mind Blown 1
4 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Jordan is a dangerous woman, this sitting her ass on cakes is a farce. I suppose I should post this in the couples thread.

Just read up. Trash. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
12 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

The "American Dream" all these folks have is HIGHLY romanticized.

Not the ones with tarp roofing. 

7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh yay, Jordan. Hope she sits on a cake or some balloons. 

Christ I hope not. Michelle should run fast and far from Carlos and his over the top self pitying drama.

I'm wondering if there is any sex at all with Carlos...those muscles are awfully big to be natural. He also has bad skin under that beard. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
7 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I find her very unappealing and I can’t figure out why.

She looks like a hard as nails past of substance use, selling ass & more and short stays in jail trying to go all Eliza Doolittle. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Not the ones with tarp roofing. 

I'm wondering if there is any sex at all with Carlos...those muscles are awfully big to be natural. He also has bad skin under that beard. 

It’s bad of me, but I can never get past that bad skin. Or his man bun. I guess he’s not my type!

• Like 2
(edited)
9 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Google her, she belongs with the crew on LAL.

Yup. Certifiable trash. She “threatened a husband and wife, placing them in fear for their safety and the safety of their family, ‘with intent to influence the said [witnesses] to withhold, abstain from or discontinue in said official proceeding.’

The people she tampered with were victims of a robbery. Their house was broken into and they were viciously attacked after calling prospective buyers to get a TV they were selling. The woman was held at gunpoint by one of the men at one point. The men tied them up to a wall effectively trapping them.

Edited by Hotel Snarker
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

@Pepper Mostly, what were you watching on AcornTV? I forewent(?) my daily nap today because I had to finish Season 4 (Thandie Newton—she is so gorgeous!) of Line of Duty. 

First I watched Des on AMC+ because I got a free trial the other night to watch a movie. It was AWESOME. Then I switched over to Acorn just to see what was up and watched two eps of Dalgliesh. I prefer "behind the scenes" kinds of docs but I do enjoy a good British drama. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, judylo said:

It’s bad of me, but I can never get past that bad skin. Or his man bun. I guess he’s not my type!

I suspect that the man bun is hiding a chrome dome, or at least some thinning. 

• Applause 2
  • Useful 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Why would you stay with someone you can’t trust? It’s ridiculous.

Because she’s pregnant and American therefore he will now cater to her every whim.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Oh Jessica…there are few things more important than money, you can’t live on love. She’s the type who would make him quit and then belittle him because shes supporting them.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Here comes Jessica, laying down the law. How does she propose that Juan make a living if she doesn't want him to work on the ship? In pretty much any job he's going to interact with women! 

And fuck off Juan. You don't have to flirt to make money. I worked as a bartender for years. You're nice to people and give them good service. Grow the hell up, party boy.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
Just now, kacesq said:

Oh Jessica…there are few things more important than money, you can’t live on love. She’s the type who would make him quit and then belittle him because shes supporting them.

I just said the same thing…I owe you a coke

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Grangela can give her some pointers.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

It's the waiters and bartenders who do the flirting and giving free drinks to me, I can't imagine tipping more because I'm being flirted with. That's not how it works unless the woman is a sex tourist.

• Applause 1
  • Love 1

Why is grocery store deli tuna salad so mushy? 

Jessica (is that the blonde with the annoying boys?) is another Daniele. She thinks that she can dictate who her man will be.

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Here comes Jessica, laying down the law. How does she propose that Juan make a living if she doesn't want him to work on the ship? In pretty much any job he's going to interact with women! 

And fuck off Juan. You don't have to flirt to make money. I worked as a bartender for years. You're nice to people and give them good service. Grow the hell up, party boy.

Maybe you don't HAVE to, but I'll say, I made a lot more when I did!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1