Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I wonder if Nicole will take off her shoes again like the urchin she is.

I hate having anything on my feet. I can't slag off on Nicole for that. Anything else, sure. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Also, I saw this weekend on Instagram that Escott was begging for money. He's very upset that we didn't embrace him as a New Messiah and called him The Grinch. It makes him cry. He's had a stroke, had his dog taken away, and he just needs money to go home to Florida. Honestly, you need to shut the fuck up Escott. Because you are slowly turning into Pred with this crap.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Does VaLentine’s mother know that he’s a top?

The entire world knows. I’m sure he drops it into every conversation he has.

• LOL 2

I'm still digesting last nights' episode with the girl leaving her kids to gallivant with new peen after her husband just died four months ago.

It makes this situation the better of the two.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Also, I saw this weekend on Instagram that Escott was begging for money. He's very upset that we didn't embrace him as a New Messiah and called him The Grinch. It makes him cry. He's had a stroke, had his dog taken away, and he just needs money to go home to Florida. Honestly, you need to shut the fuck up Escott. Because you are slowly turning into Pred with this crap.

I read all that and just curious if the dog is ok.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Oh Jessica out of the mouths of babes. Your poor little boy already knows you love the D more than him. 

"We wanted to do something fun today, so we took them to the zoo". Dollars to donuts one or both of those kids is terrified of animals.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

I'm still digesting last nights' episode with the girl leaving her kids to gallivant with new peen after her husband just died four months ago.

I was going to give her a chance, but I hate her already. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

It actually is pretty good although tragic for a starter episode.

Because the one lady (Amanda, right?) after her husband died, not even 6 months after, she got some fuckboy. And she’s dragging her kids into all her drama with this fuckboy. Argh, great. Although I’m not watching, I do have the confidence to say fuck you Amanda.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

This is not a conversation Juan should be having with these kids. These women pop these men into their kids lives with no though to how it affects them.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
2 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

Granted, the bar is low.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

This is not a conversation Juan should be having with these kids. These women pop these men into their kids lives with no though to how it affects them.

I like it, actually. He's letting them know that he cares about their feelings. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Long enough to get a green card, a divorce, and an ugly custody battle.

Check with the short nurse-practitioner who went to Morocco, I think, and came home pregnant. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2

I don't know who I like less, Escott or Laydia. 

Why in the world does he have to say "29-year-old" in virtually every mention of his ex? Why wouldn't just saying "my ex" suffice? No, he has to rub it in. And mention more than once the 100s of women he's slept with. He's like a 51-year-old HS boy, and an ugly and insecure one at that.  

Laydia and her insane family are no prize. And if I never see those ugly glasses again it'll be too soon. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Check with the short nurse-practitioner who went to Morocco, I think, and came home pregnant. 

And what’s her name with the felon from South Africa…so many poor kids in this franchise 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1