Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

Oh, finally, light dawns on Marblehead, as we say around here. Jessica is slowly, slowly, beginning to understand that maybe throwing her children into this highly stressful situation wasn't the best possible idea. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
13 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

So Everton is the reason she does fetish videos? FAKE FAKE FAKITY FAKE FAKE.

She sends him money? Even stupider than mortgaging her house to buy land in Grand Cayman. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

They had to throw in some sexay, we don't have Carlos and Valentine droning endlessly about their sex life. 

or lack thereof...they are both tops, you know.

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 6
13 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

“Mommy’s having a baby with her cruise bartender F-boy! Who’s excited?!?”

Even the Cruise ship's bro didn't look very excited... 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I can proudly state that I have never watched a single episode of America’s Got Talent. 

Me either! I watched American Idol for a few years but I realized that I was fast forwarding through every single performer because everyone was AWFUL. I've given up on So You Think You Can Dance, too. Mary Murphy's screaming was just too much. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I can proudly state that I have never watched a single episode of America’s Got Talent. 

Sadly, I watched Kodi Lee’s season just so my autistic daughter could see. I hugely regret it. It was such a big tank on my mental health. PLUS, Simon Cowell shares an enormous portion of responsibility for pioneering inauthentic entertainment and reality TV such as AGT. Fuck you, Simon!

• Like 2

Aaaaaaand, we're out! Funny how short an hour feels now. 

So long, my snarky darlings! Just a few more weeks till Love After Lockup. 

Next week, April insults her hosts by cleaning and disinfecting their surfaces. That should be amusing. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Mr. Miner said:

I feel like the two tops thing was never fully explained. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Please tell me that was snark. Please? 

I'm going over to the Hoarders forum in hopes of finding other hoard judgers over there. It's on A&E in 5...4...3...2...1!

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Me too!  I have seen the odd clip on Facebook etc

• Love 2

Welp, this was such a treat y’all! As always, you were on fire! And until we meet again next week. Somebody told me that there’s like 2 more episodes left, is there anyone here to confirm? Because when this is all over with, I am retiring my 90 Day snark. For real.

Hope to see you all around the forums, and if not, I will be here next Monday in the exact same spot! Peace out. ✌️ 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Love 1

Good night, all! If you miss Scott this week, just put tape over your nose and forehead and look in the mirror!  :D 

Actually, since my nose job, my nose doesn't move so this doesn't work anymore.  😄

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Being put in the friend zone by EScott has to be incredibly humiliating.

And how do you be friends with someone when you can't say even the most basic words in their language? 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1