Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Isn't 90 Day doing a couples therapy spinoff? With Ed? Or is there some other couples therapy show I should be avoiding? 

Oops, almost forgot about this completely in all Valentine’s glory. That’d be the Single Life and the unhinged recently concluded season of HEA. The fear of seeing Pred is part of the reason why I will not be returning for the new season of B90.

• Like 4
36 minutes ago, judylo said:

Nicole had a lot of plastic surgery, didn’t she?

too bad she didn't get a chin! 

37 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

HOW MANY WOMANS HAS YOU ES-SLIPT WEET?

What a charming girl! First she's urging her mother to get her sexy on, now she's grilling the one guy who took the bait? I can't get past Es-cott saying how "beautiful" Lidia is! The bar must be very low. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Isn't 90 Day doing a couples therapy spinoff? With Ed? Or is there some other couples therapy show I should be avoiding? 

Have you watched Couples Therapy on Showtime? It’s fascinating. I think you’d enjoy it.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Have you watched Couples Therapy on Showtime? It’s fascinating. I think you’d enjoy it.

I don't have Showtime. Maybe I'll get a free trial. I even dumped Netflix because they don't have anything good any more. I mostly watch Prime and Britbox and Acorn. Houseguest and I are watching Father Brown mysteries on Acorn, its very soothing. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
35 minutes ago, kacesq said:

April loves April. A lot.

Do April and her sisters all have the same parents? Kind of like Chantel got all the "looks" in her family. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

YES, highly recommend! Watched every episode with my husband and Dr. Guralnik is the best!

• Like 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

I don't have Showtime. Maybe I'll get a free trial. I even dumped Netflix because they don't have anything good any more. I mostly watch Prime and Britbox and Acorn. Houseguest and I are watching Father Brown mysteries on Acorn, its very soothing. 

You’ve probably already watched all the seasons of A Place to Call Home?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

"I thought this would ba an opportunity to bang, I mean, get to know each other". 

This from the same guy who dragged some hapless bystander over to his table to translate his dumb, unfunny "jokes" about being a polygamist? 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
38 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

What does Valentine do? Personal trainer? Life coach? Poet? Artist? Bartender? 

Direct quote from an article about the couple: "Fans were overjoyed when they realized that Carlos Jiménez and De Juan VaLentine from ’90 Day Fiance: Love in Paradise’ season 2 were returning in season 3."

I don't know about you, but I was definitely NOT overjoyed. To answer your question about this cuh-reer:

"A US national and a Los Angeles, California resident, De Juan VaLentine has a fascinating life. Although he holds a day job as a Human Resource Executive, he is an aspiring singer and songwriter who has made quite a name for himself in the Los Angeles music circuit. Moreover, while the 47-year-old gets to perform at various events, venues, and pubs at present, he insisted that he was pretty serious about his music career and hoped his future partner would support his desires." 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

No! Tell me more! 

It’s the best. The soapiest soap that ever soaped! Takes place in the 50’s in Australia. You and your houseguest will be addicted in no time flat.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
Just now, magemaud said:

Direct quote from an article about the couple: "Fans were overjoyed when they realized that Carlos Jiménez and De Juan VaLentine from ’90 Day Fiance: Love in Paradise’ season 2 were returning in season 3."

I don't know about you, but I was definitely NOT overjoyed. To answer your question about this cuh-reer:

"A US national and a Los Angeles, California resident, De Juan VaLentine has a fascinating life. Although he holds a day job as a Human Resource Executive, he is an aspiring singer and songwriter who has made quite a name for himself in the Los Angeles music circuit. Moreover, while the 47-year-old gets to perform at various events, venues, and pubs at present, he insisted that he was pretty serious about his music career and hoped his future partner would support his desires." 

Oh my god, imagine going to HR with an issue and having a meeting with Valentine? 

But I meant April's boy toy Valentine. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

No! Tell me more! 

It’s a fantastic show. Loved it. I have seen lots of British shows if you want more recommendations.

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

It’s the best. The soapiest soap that ever soaped! Takes place in the 50’s in Australia. You and your houseguest will be addicted in no time flat.

I saw some of this, but then it disappeared. Where can I watch it?

• Like 1
(edited)
20 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

You’ve probably already watched all the seasons of A Place to Call Home?

One of my all-time favorites! @Pepper Mostly YOU (AND HOUSEGUEST) MUST WATCH! You will feel better immediately. (let us know what you think) 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

But I meant April's boy toy Valentine. 

oh, what are the odds of TWO Valentines in the same season. I think we need to differentiate between them here. How about "VaL" and "Tin"? 

3 hours ago, judylo said:

I saw some of this, but then it disappeared. Where can I watch it?

All 6 seasons are on Acorn. My local PBS station used to show it Friday nights. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2258904/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)

I didn't need to hear about VaLentine and Carlos's sexual techniques.  Not much of a listener or helper, are ya, Carlos? 

Princess Fivehead with OCD p's me off. Looking down her nose at a city that's not rich (but it is her BF's hometown) because she chose to grace it with her lofty presence and it does not meet her expectations...she who botches grammar constantly in her first language (English)...

Dump her, Valentin. I'd bring popcorn for that. 

Alvin the Chipmunk (i.e., Escott) was irritated, and rightfully so.  You'd think if Nicole wanted her Mom to find an age-appropriate BF, she wouldn't interrogate him. If she and Mom colluded on it, they're both crazy, but we knew that. Their shrieking gives me a headache. Also, Lidia is homely, not that Alvin and Nicole are attractive either. Pro tip, Alvin, next time wrap the lady's gift, don't haul it out of a plastic bag. 

Only saw a bit of the Jessica-Juan segment except he's clearly getting shakier and shakier about all this. Come on, Jessica, tell auntie, how did the pregnancy happen, did you "pull the goalie" to seal the deal? The visit looks like total chaos. That her town smells like poop and is crawling with flies is the icing on the cake. Why should he leave his country and a job he loves for that? Is he supposed to be stuck at her home as a SAHD of three young kids, or is he going to be away for weeks if not months at a time still charming the ladies on boats? 

I didn't think this was possible but I was sick of Caribbean beaches after Episode 1. Too bad "paradise" in Sharp Land doesn't include places like Paris, Florence, or Denali. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 3
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

oh, what are the odds of TWO Valentines in the same season. I think we need to differentiate between them here. How about "VaL" and "Teen"? 

All 6 seasons are on Acorn. My local PBS station used to show it Friday nights. https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2258904/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

I think I saw one or two on PBS. … I just can’t justify Acorn now, I have about five streaming services I don’t use enough and no time to binge a free trial!

(edited)
3 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I thought one of the newbies is from Romania.

That’s on the new season of “Before the 90 Days” premiering in June (just saw an ad) 

“Amanda (31, Louisiana) & Razvan (26, Romania)

Amanda is a widowed mother of two who didn’t think she’d find love again after her husband died of cancer. Then she started talking to Razvan, a Romanian social media star and actor. He helped pull her out of her grief, and she fell in love with his warmth, sense of humor, and chiseled, model body. They’ve been online dating for four months when she decides to go meet him in person in Romania. She’ll have to decide if she’s ready to open herself up to a new relationship, he’ll have to consider her kids, and they might have to contend with jealousy over his career”

Edited by magemaud
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 1
11 hours ago, Tuneful said:

Pro tip, Alvin, next time wrap the lady's gift, don't haul it out of a plastic bag. 

I want to know, but I can't be arsed to watch this garbage again.... what brand of handbag was that?  It looked a factory outlet Kate Spade bag, so about $100.  Some one on Reddit thought it was Prada - no way in hell. 

• LOL 1

I was trying to think who that stupid Scott reminded me of and then it came to me.  Slimy Scott Bradshaw from Love after Lockup the disgraced social worker from New York who hooked up with a client. On the show he was dating Lindsey who later trashed all of his stuff. Anyone remember him?? barf.

image.png.7c8d07e371419c0f88cf315afbd7f997.png

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, Quof said:

I want to know, but I can't be arsed to watch this garbage again.... what brand of handbag was that?  It looked a factory outlet Kate Spade bag, so about $100.  Some one on Reddit thought it was Prada - no way in hell. 

From the plastic bag, I just figured it was from Wal-Mart. In his defense, Nicole didn’t give him a chance to wrap it nicely, although I doubt he was planning to. I noticed Nicole mis-translated that his mother told him to buy Lidia a gift and helped him pick it out to his mother herself had bought the gift which appeared to offend Lidia. 

• LOL 1
16 hours ago, magemaud said:

That’s on the new season of “Before the 90 Days” premiering in June (just saw an ad) 

“Amanda (31, Louisiana) & Razvan (26, Romania)

Amanda is a widowed mother of two who didn’t think she’d find love again after her husband died of cancer. Then she started talking to Razvan, a Romanian social media star and actor. He helped pull her out of her grief, and she fell in love with his warmth, sense of humor, and chiseled, model body. They’ve been online dating for four months when she decides to go meet him in person in Romania. She’ll have to decide if she’s ready to open herself up to a new relationship, he’ll have to consider her kids, and they might have to contend with jealousy over his career”

Does he do butt bongos? 🧐

• LOL 2
18 hours ago, judylo said:

I think I saw one or two on PBS. … I just can’t justify Acorn now, I have about five streaming services I don’t use enough and no time to binge a free trial!

Check out your local library. Mine has a subscription to Acorn that library patrons can use. Not sure about the details.

• Like 1