Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

On 5/8/2023 at 7:32 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

Has anyone used scented shower discs? I’m considering sending some to my daughters-in-law for Mother’s Day.

Yes, the cheap ones do not last.  Maybe 1 or 2 showers.  Ive ordered from a company HydraAromatherapy and they are wonderful.  Fairly long lasting and the scents are spectacular.  They were featured on GMA, bu they are pricey for shower discs.  Good luck and enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 5/8/2023 at 6:12 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

HOW MANY WOMANS HAS YOU SLIPT WEET?

"ESCOTT?" Her exaggerated expressions, the "note-taking," the squealing and joking with Lydia when they know he can't understand them- yuck.

Wyoming girl is so transparent with her work on the unassuming fiancé (sorry, I forgot their names). Seduce him on vacation, spend several bang-fest trips with him to really hook him, tell him she's spent enough time with him that it's time to get engaged; get pregnant and then start harping on him endlessly about his "obligation," that he's "going to be a father now," criticize him endlessly; and finally, insist he quit his job and move to your boring stinky town to be a built-in babysitter to your two bratty kids and the one you insisted you needed to have yesterday.

I was waiting and finally heard the doctor admit she has OCD, not just "germs are gross and they're everywhere." She has a problem. A big, potentially crippling one. 

Thanks, no thanks to Carlos for letting us know that they did "lots of new things last night" that didn't involve a dildo. Then he coyly says "don't ask what!" (believe me, I won't.) My imagination didn't need that.

And there is a new character forthcoming! What wacky, weird lifestyle does she lead? 

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, KateHearts said:

Thanks, no thanks to Carlos for letting us know that they did "lots of new things last night" that didn't involve a dildo. Then he coyly says "don't ask what!" (believe me, I won't.) My imagination didn't need that.

Ewwww why are they making these guys go into so much detail about their sex problems? Does anybody give a crapola about who is the top and who's gonna take one for the team? Stop it already! Straight, gay or bi it's disgusting and I don't want to hear it or see any couple in bed the morning after making out breathing all over each other with their morning breath. 

I just realized I am getting old. Maybe this show is geared towards younger people. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1

This show is starting to grate.  Carlos and Valentin discussing their xes life in graphic details is not something I believe viewers want to hear about. Personally, I don't give a damn if they are two tops or two bottoms. Why this is such a big deal is beyond me.  Clearly, someone is the bottom, so please make it stop.  If this is all they have for their storyline, then it's time for Sharpe Entertainment to wish them "adios". 

Nicole asking a 60-year-old man about his "body count" has got to be a new low, even for this franchise.  And yet, I continue to watch. sigh.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
45 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Ewwww why are they making these guys go into so much detail about their sex problems? Does anybody give a crapola about who is the top and who's gonna take one for the team? Stop it already! Straight, gay or bi it's disgusting and I don't want to hear it or see any couple in bed the morning after making out breathing all over each other with their morning breath. 

I just realized I am getting old. Maybe this show is geared towards younger people. 

Next you'll be yelling at people to get off your lawn.

• LOL 8
(edited)

Just turned on my TV and caught the scene with Nicole grilling Es-cott about his love life. It’s like she’s auditioning for a cheesy telenovela. Don’t call us and we won’t be calling you! 
and WHAT’S with the stringy hair? She still looks like Olive Oyl to me! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
On 5/12/2023 at 4:32 PM, magemaud said:

Just turned on my TV and caught the scene with Nicole grilling Es-cott about his love life.

Girl has been trying for years to be relevant. First on Pedro and Chantal's show, now with Mom. She is so gross. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
5 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Girl has been trying for years to be relevant. First on Pedro and Chantal's show, now with Mom. She is so gross. 

She and her mother are why I refuse to watch this season. 

• Applause 2

"Dr. Carter excels with excellence, holding honors on the dean’s list and placing her respectively with those credentials. She specializes in diagnosing and treating adults for various illnesses and diseases,"

How novel! A doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating adults with illnesses and diseases! Don't most doctors just sit around and knit while they talk about sports? Don't even get me started on "excels with excellence". Maybe we could buy this, ahem, "writer" a thesaurus? 

I do appreciate you posting the link, @magemaud, it gave me a laugh! Sweet Jesus. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3

My pleasure.
And, she was on the Dean’s List! Wow!  
Sorry, but I’m not impressed by a medical degree from St. Kitt’s  and a certificate from some law seminar. 

• Wink 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Just on case you don’t know, both Carlos and Valentine are tops, but their last sex session opened up new areas of interest.

Oh my god, really? How did I miss this crucial information? Well, they're both so dainty and refined, they probably shrink from discussing their proclivities on national television, right?

• LOL 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh my god, really? How did I miss this crucial information? Well, they're both so dainty and refined, they probably shrink from discussing their proclivities on national television, right?

Almost every single episode….. us viewers have short brain attention spells. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She is really pretty. 

OH NO HE HAS A SECRET.

She's pretty on film but not so still camera photogenic, he's the opposite.  But I bet she wants to be model... or a boxer, and a suburban American wife.

• Applause 2

What is with the American women on this show? They all feel like they can breeze in and start laying down the law. They talk to these men they profess to love like they are naughty children, or servants. Jessica is working my last fraying nerve with her attitude. 

So, Everton is what, fifty? 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2