Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I want to know how many of those credentials are actually credentials?

I love how he lists lawyer last.  Like it's the least important credential.  Youtuber gets higher billing. 

• LOL 3

Okay, so I'm confused as hell on the timeline for Lidia. Wasn't it like, 2 years ago that Nicole got her braces off? And IIRC, she got her boobs done after that. But now I'm questioning my recollection because she still had braces, but her boobs had already been done in episode 1 of Lidia's story. And sorry, I'm not buying into the bullshit backstory they're trying to rewrite for Lidia. Nicole tried to say her father is a liar, but the fact was that Lidia was always just a side piece and she knew it. Pedro and Nicole's father was some older perv who saw a teenage Lidia and decided to bed her. The fact that she had two of his kids didn't seem to matter much. He bought her stuff, so she had a couple of his kids. She was very matter of fact about how it was transactional and there was never any love between them. But NOW we're supposed to feel all sorry for Lidia? Nope. I will not be disrespected like that today! I hope Scott and his sweet good doggo will be very happy together.

Jessica's kids whining in the car made my last good egg dry up. Good luck with that, Juan. 

VaLentine & Carlos were so cute in their first season, but it's clearly gone horribly sideways since then. 

Edited by FrancescaFiore
  • Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
On 4/17/2023 at 7:28 PM, kacesq said:

how do the Johnstons and Roloffs get season after season when The Little Couple is over?

I believe The Little Couple decided against continuing to tape their program, wanted privacy.

I liked them but the Roloffs and Johnstons all have annoying personalities and are too hard for me to watch, I want to strangle them all! Not to mention stupid, stupid storylines…

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
On 4/18/2023 at 6:50 PM, FrancescaFiore said:

Okay, so I'm confused as hell on the timeline for Lidia. Wasn't it like, 2 years ago that Nicole got her braces off? And IIRC, she got her boobs done after that.

I haven't watched the episode but I'm reading the snark here. I'm pretty sure Nicole had her boobs dones BEFORE she got her braces off, both in Season 3 of the Family Chantel. In this article, she explains she wore braces long after her teeth were straight because they are considered a status symbol in the DR: https://screenrant.com/the-family-chantel-nicole-jimeno-braces-plastic-surgery/ 

edited to add photo with boobs AND braces: image.png.933768d812e646129bf1ee7454bf4c38.png

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, KateHearts said:

I want to know why VaLentine's name has the capital L in the closed captioning (Yes, I DEPEND on closed captioning).  Is that supposed to make him edgy as a singer?

I have copy & pasted my reply to the same question on another thread below for you.

Because he is a pretentious asshole.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3
On 4/18/2023 at 6:50 PM, FrancescaFiore said:

I'm questioning my recollection because she still had braces, but her boobs had already been done in episode 1 of Lidia's story. 

Watching now and I’m even more confused. In the bathing suit shopping scene, Nicole definitely doesn’t have braces, but they’re back on in her THs. 

4E600D92-401A-4AFC-A834-8D2479D9516E.jpeg

• LOL 1
On 4/17/2023 at 8:27 PM, goofygirl said:

Is it just me or did any of you find it interesting that this guy Lidia is interested in has a full blooded BULL MASTIFF as a pet? That he dresses up and feeds ice cream to?

And why, TLC; MUST we be subjected to not only Lidia but that little bitchass Nicole?  I cannot STAND that kid.  She's so obnoxious!!!!

Exactly why I will be fast forwarding all their scenes. And I have only ever fast forwarded Angela on these shows. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Frozendiva said:

There was a Pillow Talk marathon Saturday. We got to see inside Veronica’s fridge.

Dammit and you didn’t alert me? I thought we were friends! 🤣 Missed you last night for TOW.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, kacesq said:

Dammit and you didn’t alert me? I thought we were friends! 🤣 Missed you last night for TOW.

Watched playoff hockey and the last couple eps of the marathon. No internet so how?

• Sad 2

Snarkers, am I crazy, or did Jen, Randi and Myra find a way to hack into my iPad because they were jealous of me and wanted to know who the Professor of Rock was?

”How come we had never heard of this guy before? We’re gonna CATFISH him…mwahahaaaaa!”

(90 Day-related and inspired stuff is infiltrating into every single app on my iPad, and it is RUINING me, I tell ya. Go check out Professor of Rock if you haven’t, you’ll be glad you did.)

IMG_3347.jpeg

• LOL 1
7 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Watched playoff hockey and the last couple eps of the marathon. No internet so how?

We missed you! Though if I had the opportunity to watch playoff hockey I would be sorely tempted. 

Hi snarkers! Sorry I'm late, houseguest and I went to Savers. Found two Revere ware pans and two commemorative plates--Gander Newfoundland and one featuring every province in Canada. Score! What can I say, I love kitsch!

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 1
  • Love 6
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Calling it: I hate Jordan.

Sit by me.

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Everton. Okay. 🤷‍♀️ How could anyone possibly find him attractive?

Well he’s no cute boy in a fabric store…

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

We missed you! Though if I had the opportunity to watch playoff hockey I would be sorely tempted. 

Hi snarkers! Sorry I'm late, houseguest and I went to Savers. Found two Revere ware pans and two commemorative plates--Gander Newfoundland and one featuring every province in Canada. Score! 

Overtime. Maple Leafs Saturday and Oilers yesterday.

• Mind Blown 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Maybe his mama. What is with these dippy American women who find these deeply unattractive men in the Caribbean? Sherlon, and now Everton. 

Everton was the name of one of the characters in the fabulous Lenny Henry series "Chef!"

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Maybe he has a penis as long as her arm

Edited by magemaud
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Don't forget Jessica's Juan, "the most beautiful man I've ever seen". She must not have seen many men, I'm sayin.

And Loren was always telling us how good looking Alexei is

• LOL 4

I find Scott extremely unappealing. I wonder who is going to take care of his dog while he’s away.

He's going to foist her off on his poor old mother, who's teetering so dangerously just walking in the door I'm afraid she's going to topple right over. 

• Fire 1
  • LOL 1

I find Scott extremely unappealing. I wonder who is going to take care of his dog while he’s away.

Can you imagine his frail mother being dragged around by Ali on a leash? 

• Mind Blown 1