Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day Fiance: Love In Paradise Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Can you imagine her saying that to the kid when he's old enough to understand? How horrible. 

The problem is . . . yes, I can imagine her doing this.

• Love 6
Just now, tvrox said:

Don't do it! We need your TV to work so you can snark with us :). 

I'm trying hard not to, but if I hear that song one more time, I'm gonna lose it. For real.

1 minute ago, tvrox said:

Can you imagine her saying that to the kid when he's old enough to understand? How horrible. 

It kind of reminds me of how Tiffany always told Daniel what a shit person Ronald is and how he is not being the "father" she wants him to be. SHE PARENTIFIED HIM.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

He doesn’t have to marry you because You had his kid, Aryanna. Damn. Start accepting your reality and deal with it.

I don't know WHY she won't let go of that stupid pipe dream. Its not like Sherlon is any great shakes. 

"Once you see him, you realize how hard its going to be to say goodbye?" Jesus, she is a regular ray of fucking sunshine. Does she EVER look on the bright side? 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

That is the never-ending result from "Before the 90 Days". No one ever ends up together. 

That’s true! We haven’t had one success story have we?

• Love 6
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

“ oh you read it ok” he isn’t a fucking idiot Ary if if you think he is then  well  you picked him!

She’s so condescending to him. And newsflash, she could read the website too. But no, cuts into her poor me victim time....

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Not last season, with the exception of Varya going to high heavens to defend Geoffrey and get him out of prison in Tennessee.

How much money is Aryanna spending chasing this guy?

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Not last season, with the exception of Varya going to high heavens to defend Geoffrey and get him out of prison in Tennessee.

How much money is Aryanna spending chasing this guy?

Imo, more than he's worth and way more than he'd spend on her if he could. Sad.

Good night, everybody. See you later. Married at First Sight is back (now in Boston) so maybe on Wednesday. 👋

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Imo, more than he's worth and way more than he'd spend on her if he could. Sad.

Good night, everybody. See you later. Married at First Sight is back (now in Boston) so maybe on Wednesday. 👋

Yay for MAFS!

50 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Annie and David, Lauren and Alexei?

54 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I'm trying hard not to, but if I hear that song one more time, I'm gonna lose it. For real.

Is it another pre-teen song of theirs?

• Love 1
4 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Steven looks sooooooo relieved. Sort of the way I must look when someone calls and cancels our lunch date.

He can hightail it back to the jewelry store and get his non-existent $10k back! I thought he was unemployed & fairly broke, but he didn’t bat an eye at a $10,000 ring? Nah. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

Sherlon’s Swingers Resort insurance should cover all of this.

That hospital bill had to have been a doozy!!!! If Aryanna is 26 or under though, she (and Odin? Not sure about that?) could be covered under her mom’s health ins family plan. Thanks, Obama. LOL 

Edited by ChiMama
On 1/3/2022 at 8:27 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

Aryanna is hitting that baby’s back like she thinks she‘S knocking on someone’s front door.

Yeah I was afraid she might accidentally cause shaken baby syndrome.  But she is a big clumsy one.

On 1/3/2022 at 8:29 PM, kacesq said:

Yes Miss Karen...because the guy lives in fucking Jamaica. He was never going to uproot himself. And honestly I would not be surprised if there weren’t other Odins and Odinettes scattered around the globe.

Sherlon is odious.

• Love 1
On 1/3/2022 at 8:38 PM, tvrox said:

Hi all! Popping in at the end of the chat. 

Amber is so annoying with this to do list! He's not a child. 

Do they have a lot of fake veterinarians in Panama?  If so, maybe that’s where Key scores her ketamine.  BTW ketamine is also a prominent part of the Dexter reboot.  I’m falling into a K-hole!

On 1/3/2022 at 8:39 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

At least Daniel is young, and probably has a lot of....stamina....if you know what I mean. 

And there’s his brother when he’s spent.  

On 1/3/2022 at 8:39 PM, kacesq said:

I think when Alexei of Loren & Alexei talked about it on HEA they said it takes years to get a family over.

And siblings take much longer than parents.

• Love 1