Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E20: Life After Lockup: Put A Ring On It

• Start Topic

Lisa hatches a plan for revenge while on a secret rendezvous; Shawn gets grilled by Sara's mom; Nicolle is faced with a big decision; Puppy shocks Amber with bad news; Kristianna loses it over her sister on her wedding day.

Lisa has a secret rondy-moo!  Will she show up at Stan's early bird dinner special blind date?  The ladies love dining at 4:00 PM. 

Sara's mom meets beaver-faced Shawn.  Think she'll figure out he's at least ten years older than he told Sara?  Will he remember how many children he has?  Does he keep a list in his wallet for these types of how do I keep my lies straight emergencies? Oh wait, it's Shawn.  He's not smart enough to do that. 

Please tell me Puppy is not going to have a litter.  There is some news I cannot handle.  Maybe Abe Lincoln impersonator Sammy is again a guest of the state.  I'm sure they've kept a cot warm for him. After all, it's not like he has a hair trigger temper.  He cares about WHAT'S RIGHT HERE!!!!! 

Kristianna and Terra fireworks!  Expect visible disapproval from Mama Kristianna.  The big question, if there is a fight, will anyone pull John's braids? 

Original air date 2021.10.29

• Love 1

Did Shawn really lie to Angela's twin about not having written/wooed prison babes before? He knows we've all seen last season, right? He's the worst.

I love the between-commercial insight we got on Stan's hairpiece from Lisa. Her friend said what we all think every time he comes on screen. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 10/30/2021 at 6:12 PM, Lambie said:

Did Shawn really lie to Angela's twin about not having written/wooed prison babes before? He knows we've all seen last season, right? He's the worst.

We're supposed to suspend belief that he doesn't know you can stream his first season all over the damn Internet, which Sara and her mom can easily watch?

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Scout Finch said:

We're supposed to suspend belief that he doesn't know you can stream his first season all over the damn Internet, which Sara and her mom can easily watch?

It is Shawn we're talking about.  I would never bet on him knowing anything. I'm amazed he remembers how to put on pants. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

"Ladies and gentleman, the new Bonnie & Clyde!" John and Kristianna, holy hell. Her son showed up at the wedding, so that was good. I wanted Terra to show up and play all of John's voicemails telling her that she shouldn't come to the wedding. I mean, she could be in a ditch in a drug haze, but the chaos among Kristianna and their mom about her not being there may purely be a result of John telling Terra not to come. 

I don't know. But I do know that Kristianna's wedding dress was ill fitting and ugly. There, I said what I said.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, hookedontv said:

"Ladies and gentleman, the new Bonnie & Clyde!" John and Kristianna, holy hell. Her son showed up at the wedding, so that was good. I wanted Terra to show up and play all of John's voicemails telling her that she shouldn't come to the wedding. I mean, she could be in a ditch in a drug haze, but the chaos among Kristianna and their mom about her not being there may purely be a result of John telling Terra not to come. 

I don't know. But I do know that Kristianna's wedding dress was ill fitting and ugly. There, I said what I said.

Me, after the Bonnie & Clyde thing: "I hope you guys have a much better ending!"

I thought for sure that production would have had Terra show up, especially at a moment that would create the most drama ("If there is anyone who objects to this marriage..."). I'm sure they did everything they could but ended up not being able to find her, just like her mom and Kristianna couldn't. 

• Love 1
On 10/29/2021 at 10:27 PM, Back Atcha said:

Hey!  Let's treat these stars equally.   Sara's suspicous pop-eyed, gap-toothed mom meets beaver-faced liar Shawn.

She seemed high and If she can afford a house she can afford basic dental care.

• Love 4
On 11/3/2021 at 8:16 PM, MrBuhBye said:

She seemed high and If she can afford a house she can afford basic dental care.

Sometimes when one "affords a house," they can afford nothing else.  

P.S.  She needs more than "basic dental care."

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Love 2

I continue to be amazed at how brazenly horribly Shawn is. He goes in front of a camera for a national tv show and says he has to keep his lies straight for the woman he moved across the country for.  What about his SIX kids????? Does he ever think they might need their dad in their life? This dude appears somewhat normal on the surface, but scratch just a millimeter below, and he is a total garbage human.  

• Love 3

Confused abt this timing:  Sarah arrives in a red top & jeans.  She & Shawn have a floor picnic and then go upstairs where she’s in black lingerie.  She then interviews in her red top that Shawn is  *really good* at sex

we then see her in the black lingerie having pillow talk; he says “oh btw I’m a garbage person” (paraphrasing) , she puts her red top & jeans on & throws water at him.

Did she stop on her way out to say he was really good at sex?

this is my first season watching.  I swear I feel like I’m being stupid saying, yeah,this isn’t normal….

Edited by teapot
  • LOL 1
6 hours ago, teapot said:

Confused abt this timing:  Sarah arrives in a red top & jeans.  She & Shawn have a floor picnic and then go upstairs where she’s in black lingerie.  She then interviews in her red top that Shawn is  *really good* at sex

we then see her in the black lingerie having pillow talk; he says “oh btw I’m a garbage person” (paraphrasing) , she puts her red top & jeans on & throws water at him.

Did she stop on her way out to say he was really good at sex?

this is my first season watching.  I swear I feel like I’m being stupid saying, yeah,this isn’t normal….

The talking head segments are filmed long after the events.

On 11/7/2021 at 11:58 AM, ChristmasJones said:

What about his SIX kids????? Does he ever think they might need their dad in their life?

Not just needing their "dad," but what about the other kids at school??

His poor children are probably ridiculed every day about their "celebrity" dad.   Unrelenting!

Edited by Back Atcha
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, Gobi said:

The talking head segments are filmed long after the events.

Uggghhhh…. So the water-throwing “take that, you scumbag” didn’t take?

I guess we need that for our enjoyment though

• Love 1

You need to like LITERALLY get the hell away from this psycho bitch.  She's always going to go back and worth and cheat on any man she's with and send them to prison and maybe even worse in a few years.  Another candidate for Dateline in the future.