Type keyword(s) to search

S41.E04: They Hate Me 'Cause They Ain't Me LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I actually think Danny's alright. Deshawn and Sydney are the problems.

I'd be PISSED if I found out they threw the challenge just to get rid of someone on their own tribe.

YES, NASEER!

Yeah, after thinking about it I think Danny was just going along with throwing the challenge because of Deshawn.  I don't think he wanted to do it.

I'm just glad everything went wrong for them to lose it.  I love that Naseer didn't even wait for Deshawn to tag him in for the ring toss, he just stepped up and was like 'can I get in?' and then killed it.

• Love 3
Just now, Grizzly said:

Was JD's move even legal? He was nearly off the platform when he released the ring. I expected him to walk up and place the ring.

JD has to learn that he's no basketball star. He keeps failing these shots lol

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

Man, that was the funniest challenge ever. Why these fools didn't count on over eager, always at 100 Nasar to give his all in that challenge, is beyond me. Watching Deshawn fighting so hard to throw the challenge and there's Naser giving his everything for the opposite, was hilarious.

As hilarious as the yellow tribe still sucking in the water even as a tribe is trying to throw the challenge. I about fell over when Evie started swimming off into the light for whatever reason.  As for who's going home - eh. Honestly at this point, I'm not really that enamored by anyone in that tribe. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

I'm going to be laughing for awhile at Naseer challenge blocking Deshawn and Danny at throwing the challenge.

But maybe even more at JD yelling out, "money!!"  That was classic!

Edited by vb68
  • LOL 5

Okay show, I never need to see close-up shots of spiders.

Genie's telling J.D. she wants to throw her dice this week.  Have I mentioned I hate Ricard?  They are trying to convince Genie not to roll her dice.  Please Genie, roll your dice.  Don't listen to them!

Is Shan really trying to get J.D.'s advantage or is this for show?  I'm all confused lol

• Love 1
Just now, Lamb18 said:

Shan is clever but I still don't like her.

I love villains on this show who are women. Not a lot of women are respected for playing snakey games (thanks, double standards!), so I respect Shan for doing it well (at least, at the moment). 

• Love 1

Oh great, Shan and her tuneless humming. JD, for such a fan of this game, you're really falling for some obvious plays. Apparently you missed the epic "Eric gives up his immunity to prove he's trustworthy" and quickly got eliminated. 

And no really, can someone please tell Shan that she's really tuneless. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Ok, with commercials already happening now, it looks like it might be an eventful Tribal.

I bet Genie rolls her die, earns safety, and JD actually votes Ricard out, sending him home.

Because this can't all be building up JUST to Genie going.

I also would laugh if JD confronts Shan and figures out she's lying and asks for his advantage back.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Ok, with commercials already happening now, it looks like it might be an eventful Tribal.

I bet Genie rolls her die, earns safety, and JD actually votes Ricard out, sending him home.

Because this can't all be building up JUST to Genie going.

I also would laugh if JD confronts Shan and figures out she's lying and asks for his advantage back.

I honestly hope your right.  Out of curiosity, if Shan leaves with J.D.'s vote, I assume he gets it back?  Because it'd be pretty hilarious if she left with his vote after he trusted her.  Sadly, I think Genie is going.  For whatever reason Shan and J.D. seem tight with Ricard.  I don't think they will split their vote or turn on each other. 

Genie seems smart, so I hope she isn't stupid enough not to roll safety.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, EllenB said:

JD, ya big lovable dummy!

I love the guy but I wish he was smarter at this game.  Seriously Shan and Ricard blew up at him for not telling him about his advantage, and then he finds out Shan knew Brad had idols and advantages and never told him.  How trustworthy can she be?

• Love 2

Here we go.  I want J.D. and Genie to stay.  Please by the grace of the Survivor gods let Ricard leave. 

Okay sounds like Genie is going to roll the dice.  J.D. is trying to talk her out of it, still.  Don't listen to him Genie!

• Love 3

I wonder...if they DO all vote for Genie and Genie earns safety...it would be a tie between the other three, right? How does that get broken if Genie doesn't have a vote? Does it immediately go to rocks?

Well, I got a bad feeling that Genie doesn't earn safety and goes.

And I don't like it.

Wait....what?!? So there was an ALTERNATE plan to vote out JD?

9 minutes ago, vb68 said:

Not again with her little song. It's not as cute or clever as she thinks. 

The song might not be cute or clever, and it's certainly tuneless, but I just love it. I guess because it's such a bizarre and random thing to do. Clearly, she hears this song in her head when she's being nefarious in her normal life. Something about this cracks me up, maybe partly because I'm one of those people with some kind of tune stuck in my head 24/7. I don't have one just for when I'm evil though. 😁

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Wow!  Not the result I wanted but definitely not what I expected.  Seriously, how hard is it to spell Ricard?

I liked J.D., bad game play and all.  So does this mean Shan gets his extra vote?

Looks that way.

• Love 1
Just now, PaperTree said:

Oh my!  JD will live in Survivor stupid infamy.

I think I said last week, when JD also gave Shan his advantage, that at least he wasn't giving her an idol so he can't be THAT dumb.

But then he gave it to her AGAIN. And then got blindsided by everyone on his tribe. 

He only has himself to blame, at this point.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4