Type keyword(s) to search

S41.E04: They Hate Me 'Cause They Ain't Me LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Two castaways strategize a risky move during the immunity challenge. A castaway does what it takes to earn a tribemate’s trust.

Original airdate 10/13/21

This is you LIVE CHAT thread 

Finally some post-TC footage!  

Ricard and J.D. throw it back at Genie that she wrote their names down.  Shan piles on Genie by saying she wasn't really Brad's #1 because he didn't tell her about his steal a vote.  J.D. calls out Shan for piling on him for not telling her about his whatever advantage he has when she knew about Brad.  That was fun!  Oh, and I still hate Shan and Ricard.

• Love 6

Shan is on my yuck list. She is really nasty. Nice example for a pastor to set. I thought Brad told.Genie about his advantage, or was it the idol?

Edited by Lamb18
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Shan is on my yuck list. I thought Brad told.Genie about his advantage, or was it the idol?

I thought so, too, but it must have been his idol.  Guess Brad trusted the wrong person.

Genie is a goner is her tribe loses.  As long as Naseer sticks around I almost hope blue loses tonight.  Oh look, they have someone named Heather on their tribe.  And she sucks at challenges.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • LOL 1
Just now, vb68 said:

I think Shan just blew up her game. That wasn't smart to do right out in the open.

It's hard to remember, but I thought Genie knew about Brad's Steal a Vote.

I thought so, too, in the first episode.

Tiffany credits herself for turning her tribe around.  Kidding!  She knows it's a group effort.  But since everyone is all about putting themselves first you forget it's a group game.  So I guess that's her way of saying she's responsible for her tribe finally winning?

Green tribe's reward was getting a local to come to their camp and teach them how to survive better at camp life.  

Wait, did Shan just say her season is the first season that's had to work this hard at Survivor? 

I hate Ricard.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, vb68 said:

Now watch Yase lose immunity. LOL

And it be Tiffany's fault, but in her world, she'll say "well, it was kind of my fault, but not completely."

Ooh, Erika is itching to go to TC.  She's dressed like a lamb but is really a lion.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Thank goodness Blue Tribe is finally getting some actual screentime. It's good to remember there are other people playing the game.\

I like Erika!

I'm glad we're getting more people than Naseer.  I love Naseer, but he seems like he's been the focus of the tribe.  I'm glad we're seeing more dynamics.  This is why I want them to lose tonight.

Great example of tribe dynamics: Erika is spilling all to Deshawn that she wants to get rid of Sydney.  Except Deshawn is tight with Sydney.  

I hate Sydney.  And no Syd, I don't hate you 'cause I ain't you.  I just plain hate you.    

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 5
Just now, PaperTree said:

Me too and she's blowing it.

I think it's the fact that Sydney is close with Deshawn and Danny (as shown from when she first tattled on Naseer on Day 1) that it was always gonna blow up by telling one of the men.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

No, Sydney. They hate you because you're annoying. 

Oh...maybe I do.

I really need Erika to come out on top, here.

Naseer was dead set on getting rid of Danny or Deshawn.  Erika wants Sydney.  The two guys are right with Sydney.  This could be a Heather in the middle situation.

Also, what is with people this season being all offended that their names are being thrown around or they are getting voted for.  Sydney is throwing names around, her and Deshawn are plotting against people who've come to them.  Why are they so special to be able to do that but if anyone mentions them, then how dare they!

• Love 5

Deshawn wants to throw the challenge.  Danny thinks it's a bad idea.  Deshawn is confident they will go back to winning.  They just want Erika gone that bad.

Honestly, I worry whoever goes to TC tonight someone I like is leaving.

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

As much fun as it would be to see Blue Tribe throw the challenge, I also don't want Erika to go. So...I kind of want to see Danny piss off Deshawn and Sydney by not throwing the challenge.

Yeah, Sydney/Deshawn/Danny seem tight, so I worry Erika won't be able to pull off getting rid of Sydney.  Even if Naseer votes with her, I think Heather will vote with the other group.

• Love 1

So apparently Yase is not only screwing it up for themselves, but also for Deshawn.  He's stalling for time by tying extra knots on the bag.

Seriously, Danny/Deshawn/Sydney have to go if they lose.  I hate those 3.  I'm finding a lot of new people to hate tonight.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Seriously, Danny/Deshawn/Sydney have to go if they lose.  I hate those 3.  I'm finding a lot of new people to hate tonight.

I actually think Danny's alright. Deshawn and Sydney are the problems.

I'd be PISSED if I found out they threw the challenge just to get rid of someone on their own tribe.

YES, NASEER!

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

So Yellow is making it difficult for Blue to lose.

I don't see the point of trying to lose a challenge.

It's crazy that they want to lose to get rid of Erika that bad.  Thank god for Naseer.  

Sorry Deshawn, Danny, and Sydney 'no one hates you cause they ain't you'.  Naseer got that by the skin of his teeth.

Oh, and so long Genie!  I know I won't be lucky enough to get rid of Shan or Ricard.  

Edited by LadyChatts

I'm glad Yellow won. Tiffany didn't suck again.

Glad Blue was thwarted in Danny's efforts to lose. Or was it DeShawn trying to lose?

But dang, I'm afraid it's Genie that will be voted out.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Love 1