Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E18: Life After Lockup: Demons & Lies

• Start Topic

Shane's lie detector results stun Lacey and leave her in tears; Lisa tricks Stan with a surprising catfish; John makes a secret call to Kristianna's sister days before their wedding; Puppy hatches a plan to rid Amber of her ex.

Lacey is in tears!  Chane's lie detector upsets her!  Seriously, does anyone outside of reality TV or talk shows get a lie detector test when they think a spouse is cheating? You know, somebody left the milk out overnight.  Quick, set up the lie detector!  

Lisa catfishes Muskrat Stan, because of course she does.  And Stan, the man without a plan, falls for it, I'm sure.  When two terrible people meet . . . . 

Confirmed Indian John calls Sister Kristian(na).  Has her time come?  Is she motoring?  What's her price for flight? For finding Mr. Right?  OK, I'll stop.  For those that know the song, you're welcome for earworm. 

Puppy hatches a plan to get Amber away from presumed Abe Lincoln impersonator Sammy.  We've seen Amber and Puppy's skills at hatching plans before.  How did that work out for them?  Oh Vince, how you doing? Things good?  Getting any extra benefits? 

Original air date 2021.10.08

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
5 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I must credit eagle-eyed poster @MrBuhBye for seeing this first.  Once you see it, you cannot unsee it. 

image.thumb.png.43d4ab935979ee546d8060f4cf70bb53.png

Of course Abe isn't sporting the douchebag sunglasses on the back of the neck look that Sammy favors. 

Abraham_Lincoln_by_Alexander_Hesler_1860-e1553614206257-360x532.png.265cce3d676b7ee8facf46fe967f348c.png

He is actually closer to an animatronic Lincoln.

• LOL 2
12 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Someone should tell Amber and Puppy that you can burn a bag of clothes in your own yard.  And why did I get the feeling Puppy’s “old friend” might be a former john?

Yeah but I can see those two managing to burn the house down. And then trying to con the insurance company about the contents.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Yeah but I can see those two managing to burn the house down. And then trying to con the insurance company about the contents.

Yeah someone noticed that it had a B&B lockbox on it but those harebrains might not get that the owner would get the proceeds.

• Love 2
On 10/16/2021 at 10:13 AM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I must credit eagle-eyed poster @MrBuhBye for seeing this first.  Once you see it, you cannot unsee it. 

image.thumb.png.43d4ab935979ee546d8060f4cf70bb53.png

Of course Abe isn't sporting the douchebag sunglasses on the back of the neck look that Sammy favors. 

Abraham_Lincoln_by_Alexander_Hesler_1860-e1553614206257-360x532.png.265cce3d676b7ee8facf46fe967f348c.png

Yeah, but that obnoxious hat!  Same difference.