Type keyword(s) to search

S41.E02 Juggling Chainsaws LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Funny, Brad hiding in the bushes. I don't think JD is the one who's paranoid.

I never thought JD was paranoid so I’m curious where Brad got that from.  Even at the last TC I didn’t think he was paranoid.

• Love 2

Day 4 and Tiffany is exhausted.  We'll see if this makes the tribe regret keeping her.

I will again say I'm glad these castaways are more self aware about people going off alone or in random groups.  And Xander takes this opportunity to look for an advantage.  And finds one.

A Beware Advantage-if he keeps it he has to do what it says, or he can put it back.  Okay, this is kind of cool.  

And if Evvie is playing both sides this could make TC interesting.  

Edited by LadyChatts

Xander reminds me of someone else on Survivor or on Big Brother. I think Survivor, but I can't think who.

This advantage sounds crazy. I wonder what the secret phrase is. Wow those phrases are whackier than what I was making up in my head. I was thinking "Sandra is the Queen" or "Russell is the handsomest Survivor ever" or "Jeff needs a haircut."

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, PaperTree said:

Quite the "advantage"!  Yikes.  Girl power?  Then they should blindside Voce.

They can vote for Xander, right?  If he can't vote it seems like it'd make more sense to get rid of him.

Wow, IC already.  Two tribes win this week, one tribe goes to TC.  So this seems really early for TC.

Okay, I wondered how Xander was going to work that phrase in without people thinking he was completely gone.  Good job.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, PaperTree said:

But they want to save his extra vote?

Which makes sense, but if Evvie votes out Voce, Xander will know he can't trust her.  Why risk having someone with an extra vote around that may be pissed off?

Of course Evvie could try forcing a tie at TC and take the chance that Voce would get voted off in a revote. 

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Useful 1

I had no idea there was a blonde girl on the blue tribe.

I'm all for an all girls alliance, but unless Evvie and Liana want to go the way of Matsing and Ulong, they may want to vote Tiffany off.  This TC may be interesting, though!

• Love 1

Interesting that Luvu picked Abbie because I can't imagine they know the dynamics of what's going on in that tribe but she's actually the connecting factor there, being in a girls alliance but pretending to be in an alliance with Xander and guy whose name I can't remember. It'll be interesting to see if her being gone causes them to somehow figure she's playing double agent. 

• Useful 1

I think the vote will be between Xander and Tiffany, and I could see them voting Tiffany out, just for the fact that she caused their tribe to lose again. 

I did think keeping Tiffany last episode was fine, but they're really risking getting picked off if they keep Tiffany, if she's THIS weak at challenges. 

• Love 3

Liana is a challenge monster! Now I hope yellow comes back from behind to win.

Luvu's fast with puzzles! 

Oh oh yellow team. I have a feeling Tiffany's a goner.

Xander reminds me of a contestant called Devon. Pretty sure that's the name. If I remember correctly he was on GenX vs Millennials and hung more with Gen X. He was David's friend.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think the vote will be between Xander and Tiffany, and I could see them voting Tiffany out, just for the fact that she caused their tribe to lose again. 

I did think keeping Tiffany last episode was fine, but they're really risking getting picked off if they keep Tiffany, if she's THIS weak at challenges. 

TPTB don't want that, they're aiming for a Cirie-style Big Moment of Personal Growth™!

• LOL 1

If Xander and Voce are blindsided, and Evvie votes one of them out, I wonder how/if she'll do damage control after the vote.

Why is Tiffany so mad her name go thrown out?  She's weak!  Why wouldn't they be throwing her name out?

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 3

Liana honey, many of the people who've won this game have done so having a strong tribal portion. Yes, Xander's playing hard but ya'll asses keep losing, by the time merge comes, you'll be easy pickings for players who have developed strong bonds and alliances. 

• Love 4

Not sure if this is a smart strategy on Evvie's part.  She's probably safe tonight but why would she think Deshawn will owe her anything, or want to be in an alliance with her?  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Not sure if this is a smart strategy on Evvie's part.  She's probably safe tonight but why would she think Deshawn will owe her anything?

This. And he also just risked his vote which means if I remember the rules correctly, she lost her vote. And he had to know there was no way she'd risk it based on the small numbers and her making it clear they wanted Xander out because he has all these advantages. Makes me wonder if Deshawn already has some plan regarding Xander based on his alliance partner (whose name I also can't remember right now) who did the first trek with Xander. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Not sure if this is a smart strategy on Evvie's part.  She's probably safe tonight but why would she think Deshawn will owe her anything, or want to be in an alliance with her?  

I think they're taking a risk on Deshawn working with them once they swap tribes or merge. It may not work out, BUT I don't think it's a stupid move on Evvie's part. They may be gambling and they might lose, but it has merit.

• Love 3
Just now, truthaboutluv said:

This. And he also just risked his vote which means if I remember the rules correctly, she lost her vote. And he had to know there was no way she'd risk it based on the small numbers and her making it clear they wanted Xander out because he has all these advantages. Makes me wonder if Deshawn already has some plan regarding Xander based on his alliance partner (whose name I also can't remember right now) who did the first trek with Xander. 

I was confused about how the votes work but I think your right.  Which, if true, then that leaves Tiffany, Liana, and Voce voting.

And if there's a swap soon do the girls realize they could be way down in numbers so getting rid of the guys won't matter?  

Tiffany is taking a page out of Brad's 'how to be overly paranoid and put your ass on the line when you were safe' playbook.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2

I have a feeling one of the guys is going, but not sure if it's Voce or Xander.  In reality, Evvie probably would be smart to vote with the guys than stick with Tiffany and Liana.  Xander does clearly trust her.

I have to think it's killing Probst that he can't be the Probst from previous seasons and outright tell a tribe they absolutely suck and why are they keeping someone whose clearly weak.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2