Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E02: Not The Plan

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, ams1001 said:

Hey, did I just miss it or have we not seen any conspicuous Target-bag placement so far this season?

Not Target bags but Target goods.  Someone had a plastic tray/bin like those at Target.  They are textured like basket weave and come in various sizes and colors.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Suzn said:

Not Target bags but Target goods.  Someone had a plastic tray/bin like those at Target.  They are textured like basket weave and come in various sizes and colors.

I'm kind of surprised that the show didn't make Eddie apply for a job at Target. Maybe after he gets and loses the job and Not Walmart he'll move on.

Edited by marceline
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
On 9/30/2021 at 12:07 PM, ams1001 said:

So the woman looking like she was about to have a breakdown in the parking lot at the end, I'm guessing is the real hit-and-run driver. Did she work there? It looked like she was carrying a store-logo uniform-type shirt.

She is definitely the driver who hit Eddie. I think she works at Halpert.

Spoiler

And I also think that she is Jonah’s mom (the kid caller on Maggie’s radio show). Well, it’s AMLT! 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

AC9BE3B2-828D-4189-8888-06A58AFE83DE.jpeg

Edited by SnazzyDaisy
  • Love 4
On 9/30/2021 at 9:54 PM, marceline said:

I can beat that. I know him from Guiding Light. I used to swoon over his character: AC Mallet. Yes, that was his name.

I gleefully yelled “It’s AC Mallet!” when I saw him. I loved him on GL. 

Edited by desertflower
  • Love 1

I thought it was out of character for Katherine to be giddy over meeting an actress - she’s my favorite on this show, but writers don’t seem to know what to do with her. Trying to hang in there, but this thing is falling apart.

• Love 5
On 9/30/2021 at 8:05 AM, Clanstarling said:

Are shoulder pads in again? I used to cut them out of my clothes in the 80's since my shoulders were already broad enough.

I have tragically sloping shoulders and shoulder pads gave me an instant hourglass figure.  I hoarded them and wore them for years after they went out of style.  Vive les shoulderpads.

I missed the part about Katherine being a longtime fan of the playdate's mother.  I just thought she was being incredibly ditzy, but unfortunately that's so far from the least credible writing, I just rolled my eyes and went back to my solitaire game.

Cool, corporate attorney Katherine fanwanking wasn't even the dumbest thing in this episode.  What was Gary's "plan," anyway?  Get the molester to admit his nefarious activity and then  . . what?  Stroll that inadmissible confession straight over to the DA, along with the deets on his own felonious activity?

And next time I decide to dabble in some assault, battery, restraint, trespass, I'm going to invite the stranger who lives a few doors down.  Fingers crossed he's not an unstable, impulsive type who will fly completely off the rails and then be prone to paralyzing guilty night sweats.

Edited by candall
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4