Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I never get them either! I live on a main street and the kids avoid it. My neighbor has two little kids and he brings them over. And sometimes some of the kids from the university (its about a mile from my house) brighten my evening. Otherwise? Zip! But I'm always well provided. You know, just in case. 

My area is sometimes more about tricks than treats. Kids will throw things at you, just because, so many avoid being out too much around here.

I have seen kids trick or treat at stores and restaurants, though.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

They could have gotten us. I would have taken the Acela to NYC to lob spitballs at Christian and boo Riley loudly. 

We’re not the type they are looking for, i.e. intelligent. I bet those audience members never saw on e episode of this shitty show.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

We’re not the type they are looking for, i.e. intelligent. I bet those audience members never saw on e episode of this shitty show.

Much like Shaun.

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

I like Sheila too. She's sweet. 

and that is why we won't see them again.

Even though they are palate cleansers, they are not exciting enough to show again.

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
Just now, greekmom said:

and that is why we won't see them again.

Even though they are palate cleansers, they are not exciting enough to show again.

They’re really the ones who should get to stay at a luxury resort.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I think this is made up drama to be honest

Same. Why do they want to fuck with sweet little Sheila, who just lost her goddamn MOTHER, for fucks sake? Shameless. And poor David who's working so hard to get her here. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
Just now, Suzywriter said:

I say this gently; I think he's a bit belly heavy and doesn't take great care of himself. 

He said that he sometimes makes noises when signing without realizing it.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Sheila says sometimes David sneaks a call at work. Riley snickers. "If he worked for me I'd fire his ass". Maybe he'll bust David to his boss. 

Riley is an ass. I want him to go away.

• Like 5
  • Applause 8
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Sheila says sometimes David sneaks a call at work. Riley snickers. "If he worked for me I'd fire his ass". Maybe he'll bust David to his boss. 

What kind of work does he do that he has to sneak phone calls? 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
Just now, Suzywriter said:

What kind of work does he do that he has to sneak phone calls? 

He works retail, doesn't he? Or stacking cans at a supermarket? Some kind of tough, menial job with a supervisor breathing down his neck probably. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 5
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

He said that he sometimes makes noises when signing without realizing it.

Yes. I was going to say he seems to expel breaths as he signs maybe to underscore what he’s signing.

Edited by Mrs. Landingham
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

He works retail, doesn't he? Or stacking cans at a supermarket? Some kind of tough, menial job with a supervisor breathing down his neck probably. 

If I had any experience with career counseling, I would help him find a job that pays better so he doesn’t have to work so much.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I think he’s also a custodian at a school ot some such place.

• Like 5