Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, kacesq said:

Saw the last few minutes of Last Resort. Yikes @Auntie Anxiety glad I’m not watching either.

hoping to not fall asleep but starting out with Kenny isn’t promising.

I am crazy tired. We did the rounds of estate sales and thrift shops all weekend and today for some reason I woke up at 4 AM and couldn't get back to sleep. 

If my dad had ever joked with me about my boob size I would absolutely die of mortification. 

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Love 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Kenny is such a dick and I fully detest him now. "Wah, I miss my kids, wah, I won't see my grandkids grow up, wah wah wah". Shut UPEE. 

Here come the Tears of Kenny again. Does he EVER stop crying? 

Remember that one episode a long, long, time ago..when we liked him.

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

This chick sounds drunk all the time…too many fillers

I don't like this couple and barely have paid attention to their story til I found out she's 40s. Thought she was 20s the way she pouts, carries herself and has her mom coming along.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Why is she wearing a fire engine red cocktail dress to go look at houses? Does this woman not own a normal sundress or maybe jeans and a t shirt? 

She's dressed like a prostitute.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

She wants a new house and expects him to pony up the $$$ for it? Is she contributing anything to the family coffers? Hahahaha, I kill me. 

They should have brought her mother along so Wayne could hear kvetching in stereo.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3