Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I keep an (covered) open can of dog food in the fridge and if you don’t like it, go fuck yourself.

I'm not a dog person, but I have been know to keep ground beef and bait worms in the fridge for my turtle, so I guess I'm guilty.

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I keep an (covered) open can of dog food in the fridge and if you don’t like it, go fuck yourself.

Took me awhile to realize you're talking about a commercial!  Was wondering who was mentioning open dog food.    Gaa.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I think we’re due for more rain storms in New England tomorrow. Makes walking the dog a challenge.

Yeah, I'm bummed because I wanted to mow the lawn and ride my bikes, but it looks like rain for a week. The grass is going to be eleven feet tall. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
55 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Where's @Pepper Mostly?

(rushing in, trying to slip in to a seat in the back) Hola peeps! I made it at last, sorry! We were doing Meals on Wheels again. (Lasagna roll ups, marinated cauliflower salad, and garlic chicken with Israeli couscous). What'd I miss? Hahaha. Have Mary and Brandan had sex yet?  

• Like 5
  • Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

(rushing in, trying to slip in to a seat in the back) Hola peeps! I made it at last, sorry! We were doing Meals on Wheels again. (Lasagna roll ups, marinated cauliflower salad, and garlic chicken with Israeli couscous). What'd I miss? Hahaha. Have Mary and Brandan had sex yet?  

YAY!!! Girl, you carry this group. We all trot behind you like Minions.

• Hugs 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
5 minutes ago, judylo said:

Yes, too expensive pour moi. But he’s been there for ages. I have two other friends in Paris with modest incomes/pensions but longtime residences. One is in a kind of subsidized estate, but nice … buildings surrounding a park in the 19th arrondissement.

The 19 th is somewhat affordable and is really improved with the development of La Villette. The park and museums/ cultural centres are amazing.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 1
58 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Maybe she got the CSA box of vegetables today.

That's Wednesdays. Then we cook on Sundays and do the food drop to my mother and brother on Mondays, usually. So we chat with my mom for awhile then go over to my brother's to smoke cigarettes and hang out for a bit. 

• Like 5
Just now, greekmom said:

i thought they were all gay.

Gay or not, does grandpa know, or is he something else that Mary unplugged? 

Is it tacky to say that I think vitiligo looks really pretty? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

@judylo does your friend need an old Canadian wife?…I will divorce my husband for a few years …get that sweet citizenship then move him over to harvest the Euro 😂 

ditto.

even though I would miss my kids

• Fire 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Gay or not, does grandpa know, or is he something else that Mary unplugged? 

Does gramps know about her modeling? I suspect there's an Only Fans account out there with her pseudonym on it.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
9 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Oh Mary is doing rhe “no new friends” rule. Which I find to be BS.

Does Mary have any female friends?

No, because other women wouldn't let her dictate their every move or send her money. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
23 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I love how Annie never bothered to play the shrinking violet. She seems to take delight in her sex tourist husband and being his permanent souvenir. 

And bless them, they seem happy together. 

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I went shopping for the next project to do with my grandkids on the West Coast. Do you know that they don’t call “gimp” gimp anymore?

What's it called now? 

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

@judylo does your friend need an old Canadian wife?…I will divorce my husband for a few years …get that sweet citizenship then move him over to harvest the Euro 😂 

Er, he’s gay and has no need of a wife, nor a husband, it seems! My oldest, best French friend is also gay and I’ve been trying to get him to marry me for years, but long ago he married an Algerian (or Tunisian? Moroccan?) friend so she could travel more easily. (And he and I are twins—born on same day, same year, and he was an astrologer when we met!)

• Love 2