Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Was it terrible for me to tell my sons that they need to go where their lives take them? Too cold?

No, that's being a good parent. The purpose of truly good parents is to release them into the wild with the tools to survive & thrive. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
Just now, For Cereals said:

I thought it was a little Frenchie puppy too.  Fraudacity!  Stand in dog!

Yes, she was a grey little puppy. I think she made her appearance on Pillow Talk a few seasons ago. I don’t watch that anymore.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Yowza!

Thank you. I have an odd condition called "stuck in perimenopause".  It means that the eggs never stop releasing. I'm one of those women who can randomly turn up pregnant for the entirety of their life, and who has 40 hot flashes a day.  The benefit is never needing hair dye. I don't think that's enough of a compensatory offering. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Love 2
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Thank you. I have an odd condition called "stuck in perimenopause".  It means that the eggs never stop releasing. I'm one of those women who can randomly turn up pregnant for the entirety of their life, and who has 40 hot flashes a day.  The benefit is never needing hair dye. I don't think that's enough of a compensatory offering. 

Just one more reason that we love you.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

The front of my hair is totally gray…I’m 44 …I look like Rouge from Xmen

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Thank you. I have an odd condition called "stuck in perimenopause".  It means that the eggs never stop releasing. I'm one of those women who can randomly turn up pregnant for the entirety of their life

Grangie is jealous.

• Like 1
  • Fire 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Grangie is jealous.

She's welcome to these aigs. 

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

The front of my hair is totally gray…I’m 44 …I look like Rouge from Xmen

See, that's cool!!! I'm in my 60s and was waiting for the free silver highlights. 

• LOL 3

It would be fun if we all dropped pics (those who are comfortable). I'd hate to think that I might have walked past one of my fellow snarkmeisters, and never knew.

I have not forgot my promise to post my before/after nose job pics in December when it's officially been a year!  That's when my new nose should be totally done with swelling. 😄    I don't have a lot of post-nose pictures, actually.  Most of the are pre-nose!  

• Like 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

It would be fun if we all dropped pics (those who are comfortable). I'd hate to think that I might have walked past one of my fellow snarkmeisters, and never knew.

I put a picture in Small Talk a long time ago.  I don't have great phone/computer skills.  Will try at some point.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Just one more reason that we love you.

Because I provide free solar heat? 🤣

1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I have not forgot my promise to post my before/after nose job pics in December when it's officially been a year!  That's when my new nose should be totally done with swelling. 😄    I don't have a lot of post-nose pictures, actually.  Most of the are pre-nose!  

A nose by any other name...

I love you with any nose. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

That and - You make your bed, you sleep in it.

Mine said "you make your bed, you lie in it", which I always thought was so ominous. Like, you'll lie in that bed unable to sleep from the distress...or you'll be telling lies about how you got into it. Either way, yikes!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

This child is talking about what is "normal" in a long-distance relationship like he is the expert.

And oh my god, he can't have a conversation with his family without her listening in??? As Florian would say: "Jesus Lord."

• Like 7
  • LOL 2