Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

33 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

The Oscars will be in their third hour when this ends. Easily catch the last 90 minutes or so.

That's the important awards anyway. 

• Like 3

The time change threw me for a loop. I took a two hour nap this afternoon and now I might not be able to sleep tonight. And of course there’s another storm on the horizon. It’s been an easy-ish winter. Not sure how I’ll make it through Winter 2024!

1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Yohan can't stand her. Like, doesn't even like her a little. When she can't see his face, he leans away and makes a face like he smells car exhaust. 

It’s the lingering scent of the smudging.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 1

Yohan can't stand her. Like, doesn't even like her a little. When she can't see his face, he leans away and makes a face like he smells car exhaust. 

Yep. He probably loves her in small doses, not there, constantly talking at him.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

The time change threw me for a loop. I took a two hour nap this afternoon and now I might not be able to sleep tonight. And of course there’s another storm on the horizon. It’s been an easy-ish winter. Not sure how I’ll make it through Winter 2024!

Except for a couple of cold snaps, winter here in Western Canada has been okay. Not much snow though. March is a long month.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, tvrox said:

That's the important awards anyway. 

I don't think I've seen a single 2022 movie. I don't know lip liner trends, I don't know root dye errors, and now I don't know current movies. Gadzooks, I'm turning into a 17-year cicada.

• LOL 9
Just now, Suzywriter said:

I don't think I've seen a single 2022 movie. I don't know lip liner trends, I don't know root dye errors, and now I don't know current movies. Gadzooks, I'm turning into a 17-year cicada.

I saw Elvis.

• Like 2

I’m right there with you. I see pictures and wonder, “Who ARE these people?”

• Like 2
  • Love 2
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m right there with you. I see pictures and wonder, “Who ARE these people?”

Saw some of the gowns and had no idea who some folks were.

Recently? Where?? I want tickets!

The Canadian Crave movie channel.

• Like 2
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Wait. I'm confused. Didn't Gabe say he was a "full man" early on? So he got bottom surgery before top? That seems....odd. Maybe it was a money thing? 

In the first episode when he was in the teeny tiny shorts, I could see he had some little chi-chis. They’re small, but he has noticeable breasts.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Gabe. What boobs?

Those were his original girls? Lord, I don't see much representation there.

His surgery sounds horrifying, and ended up with a suprapubic catheter.  And here I am shying away from acid reflux surgery because I'm not trusting enough.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 1

Those were his original girls? Lord, I don't see much representation there.

His surgery sounds horrifying, and ended up with a suprapubic catheter.  And here I am shying away from acid reflux surgery because I'm not trusting enough.

Maybe he gained some weight, or they didn't get all of the tissue? With how the bottom surgery went, I'm not sure of the skill of his doctor.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Come the fuck on, Sharp. We didn’t need this (albeit it IS The Learning Channel).

I call TLC the Lunatic Channel, for the not so uplifting content.     If he wanted top surgery, then why did he do those large tattoos on his chest.   

I like Dr. Cardona, and his realistic expectations for what Gabe wants to have done.   $3,000 for top surgery is a bargain.  However, his history of scarring is concerning.  At least Isabel is supportive. 

I hate to break it to either Darcey or Stacey (not sure who is involved with which guy), but whoever the potential male model is has no future as a model.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 8
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Hotel Snarker said:

You couldn’t issue a TRIGGER WARNING TLC?! 😫

I guess not. Maybe they wanted to finally return to the "learning" part of their acronym...

I'm learning stuff, more than I wanted to about surgeries...

And, is that the real reason he went to Colombia?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 1