Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Wait, they're already married? 

And Ben isn't working? Heh, he was a "youth pastor", which I understand to be shorthand for "unemployed". 

I don’t think I’d trust him with my kid. “Youth pastor” screams shady to me.

Did Mahogany just wake up?

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Ben isn’t working…why not move to Peru?

He can be an unemployed skeevy pervert in Peru just as easily as he can here. 

Mahogany has had some work done, I think. Boobs? And shitty hair extensions. She will dump him for a personal trainer or Instagram model toot sweet. 

2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Could be worse, he could be donating sperm.

Bet he's doing that too. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I don’t think I’d trust him with my kid. “Youth pastor” screams shady to me.

I was a youth pastor for 2 years. It paid zero.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Red Bridey said:

I wish I had a green thumb, I like the Amazon commercial with the woman creating a garden in her teeny tiny apt. I like the song too. Anybody know who sings it?

Full of Life by Christie and the Queens (Shazam)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

Little People Big World?  Aren’t they done yet?  How much more can they tell us?

That they hate their parents' spouses and their kids are small.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
2 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

I wish I had a green thumb, I like the Amazon commercial with the woman creating a garden in her teeny tiny apt.

You can do it! Start small. Get easy plants that grow fast. Pothos is a great place to start, and there are lots of varieties, I must have half a dozen different ones. Don't overwater. Less is more. I believe in you!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Isn’t he already remarried? I don’t like him either

When they got married, she was 18. He was 32. And they'd been dating for almost two years. Creep.

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Fernanda? I had to take my dog out for a pee run and this is what I come back to?

Watching your dog pee was probably more entertaining. 

• Applause 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

You can do it! Start small. Get easy plants that grow fast. Pothos is a great place to start, and there are lots of varieties, I must have half a dozen different ones. Don't overwater. Less is more. I believe in you!

I don't have a green thumb, but I have a lot of easy plants. Call it green gloves.

• Like 2
  • Wink 2
  • Love 2
Just now, Suzywriter said:

I don't have a green thumb, but I have a lot of easy plants. Call it green gloves.

I have ONLY easy plants. I love houseplants and I have somewhere between 65 and 75. I have a lot of fun with them but I know my limits. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

Well, at least it was different couples each hour, even if I don't like any of them.

Doubt that I'll return for more.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Debbie looks like she smells like a mixture of baby powder and a vintage second hand clothing store.

With an undertone of mothballs. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

OK, peeps, thanks for all the laughs. I missed you all like FIRE. See you around the forum, since apparently there's going to be a sporting event of some kind on next week? I love you all, have a great week!

• Like 4
  • Fire 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Yeah, I’m not sure I want to watch what’s his name at the urologist. I don’t need to hear about the size of his balls.

Cesar

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And a whiff of White Shoulders perfume.

Hey! That was my favorite scent in college in the days before perfumes give me a sick headache! My boyfriend at the time gave me a bottle for my birthday. He told me he felt funny asking the black salesgirl behind the counter at Macy’s if she had White Shoulders. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Zombness said:

This site was dow for maintenance and improvements for one week.  Can anyone tells me what are the new enhancements to the site because I don't see them.

I realize there are more shows on Primetimer than 90DF, but I wonder why they couldn’t shut down the site the week after the Super Bowl when some shows are taking a break. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 1
(edited)
On 2/5/2024 at 9:41 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

Mahogany got herself a real catch.

She's too young to know to not date (or stay with) a guy who's 30 years older than you but unemployed and broke for years; fired in the last decent job he had; deadbeat on his taxes; arrested for driving under the influence of alcohol and drugs; sells his plasma; and whines and is the victim, always unappreciated, over any trouble. His ex and kids must be thrilled that Pastor Benny is someone else's problem now, unless they live in or near New Bern. I have a hunch that to be this much ongoing trouble he's an alkie and/or dope fiend. 

Muh-agony is a sugar baby type with a broken picker. If you're going to marry a senior citizen 30 years older than you are, he should at least offer a nice lifestyle. I guess there's no business like show business and no card like green.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

His ex and kids must be thrilled that Benny Boy is someone else's problem now unless they live in or near New Bern. 

Muh-agony is a sugar baby type with a broken picker. If you're going to marry a senior citizen 30 years older than you are, he should at least offer a nice lifestyle. I guess there's no business like show business and no card like green.  

Wonder what happened to his barely existent athletic modeling career. Hahaha, not really. And I’ll bet the farm that he doesn’t pay his child support, as in dead beat dad. Good luck, Mahogany. You’ll need it.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3