Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Doesn't he have a business? He can't just up and leave. 

Exactly. She agreed to move there and perhaps he can’t take a vacation because he is working to get his business back on track. He doesn’t work for a company that offers 2 weeks paid vacation. Jesus Christ 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

This tell all is just sad and pathetic. The best thing about it was Jenny.

Poor Jenny,  she didn't deserve to be called a  c***  by Kimberly.  She should get hazard pay for having to put up with that.

• Like 3

Holly was unstable before she went to SA and it is not an easy country to live in. I am surprised that Wayne wants to remain there, but I also see him as a hardworking traditional guy who doesn't have a lot of time or energy to cater to his clearly unstable wife. This is husband # 4 or 5 for Holly, so I think her spouse-picking gene needs remediation.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

She doesn't want anything else though! She wants Wayne to rub her feet and dab her temples with lavender water and bring her nice cups of tea. 

And shut the fuck up Mary. You know nothing about anything. You just let Brandan out of the basement this morning. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

Not one person has made even a whisper of a suggestion that Wayne might need support too. Its just damp, weepy Holly and her need for emotional support. Now she's sitting there mewing with distress and sniveling and everyone is crawling right up her ass. 

• Like 6
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Wayne rues the day that he invested all his money in bitcoin.

And bit parts.

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Not one person has made even a whisper of a suggestion that Wayne might need support too. Its just damp, weepy Holly and her need for emotional support. Now she's sitting there mewing with distress and sniveling and everyone is crawling right up her ass. 

I love you, @Pepper Mostly.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Thank you…I can’t like this enough 

• Like 1
  • Love 1