Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So its OK for Tim to call Kenny daddy, then? I'm confused. I mean, Kirsten calling her friend papi is grounds for stoning or at the very least an hour in the stocks, but with Kenny and Tim its just good clean fun? 

Tim was so busted.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
6 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

TMI - (I guess they have to kill time)

They're about to kill me. I keep thinking people over twenty have stopped playing, "Never have I ever," they just proved me wrong.

Edited by Bees52
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Tanya: He doesn’t deserve your time and attention, Daniele, so why?

Daniele: he has an enormous dick.

I’m not going to judge her for that. I just hope that I am wise enough to never end up in a similar situation.

• LOL 2
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Oh Dani, he has tons of sugar mamas lined up to pay his bills.

Right? He'll hook some American woman and he won't be so stupid the next time. He'll find one with a few bucks who's willing to take him to the states. 

• Like 3
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Oh Dani, he has tons of sugar mamas lined up to pay his bills.

I made this comment another time, so please forgive the repeat—he has so many sugar mamas that I don’t understand how he can be so broke.

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
Just now, MagicEyes said:

I made this comment another time, so please forgive the repeat—he has so many sugar mamas that I don’t understand how he can be so broke.

Oh, he's not. But he wants to keep the cash stream flowing, so he pretends he's in dire straits. 

• Like 4
Just now, MagicEyes said:

It bears repeating my friend and I wonder if he has it squirrelled away somewhere. Maybe he keeps it in a sock like Georgi 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3