Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

And this is the guy your spirit guides found for YOU PERSONALLY, Kimberly. Now you're stuck with him. And his family. Now get in that kitchen and fry up the pakoras. 

I have never been so happy to see someone blindsided.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

I think she said the dishes are never left overnight or did I hear that wrong? Kim of course is responsible for cleaning, mom did it when they were young, now it is the wifely duty

I don't know! I'm so confused! The mother said they never leave the dishes, then that Kim needs to get up and six and clean them. Da fuq? 

• Like 4

And this is the guy your spirit guides found for YOU PERSONALLY, Kimberly. Now you're stuck with him. And his family. Now get in that kitchen and fry up the pakoras. 

I have never been so happy to see someone blindsided.

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I don't know! I'm so confused! The mother said they never leave the dishes, then that Kim needs to get up and six and clean them. Da fuq? 

The getting up at six is cleaning time.  The dishes are done before bed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
4 minutes ago, Red Bridey said:

Hello, hello! I got my RSV vaccine today and my arm doesn't hurt at all. Been watching Breaking Bad this afternoon; never seen it before, so am binging it in btw 90 Day shows!

Kim is in for a world of hurt!

One of the best shows ever on television. After you watch that, check out Better Call Saul.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

Mary feels a panic attack coming on. Better dive, Brandan's mom. 

She's one of those annoying women who whine "I'm pregggggnant!" whenever they don't get what they want. 

Hey dumb dumb…you had baby fever, got pregnant and now you are concerned about money? You made your bed

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Bees52 said:

So glad to see Mary and Mom Brandan have a civil, heart to heart conversation and not a battle.

Mary's making nice because she wants Brandan's mother to open her wallet. Not gonna happen, Mary. 

So then she'll have a panic attack. Those are the tools in her kit. 

• Like 7

Wonder if Mary regrets keeping Brandan on a tight leash. If he had been allowed to talk to women and look them in the eye he might have made more money at better jobs and they wouldn’t be so broke now.

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

When I was working I got up at 4:30 (two hour commute). Even now I'm up at six more often than not. 

I was so thrilled this morning when my dog’s circadian rhythm shifted after the time change a week ago. We woke up at about 9:45. I’m really good at training my dogs to be lazy like me.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

When I was working I got up at 4:30 (two hour commute). Even now I'm up at six more often than not. 

I’m often still up at 4:30 am! Always a night owl, and now retired.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

2 hour commute? Now that's stress!!

2 hours each way! I read a lot. More than I do now! Stupid thing is, I live in Salem, I worked in Cambridge, maybe 20 miles away. Stupid Massachusetts Bay Transit Authority, the public transit from here to there was a cast study in "can't get there from here". 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 2
2 minutes ago, Shelbie said:

Wonder if Mary regrets keeping Brandan on a tight leash. If he had been allowed to talk to women and look them in the eye he might have made more money at better jobs and they wouldn’t be so broke now.

Mary regrets nothing. Everything is Brandan's fault. He MADE her keep him on a tight leash, what with all his looking at women and all. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

Sonicare is noisy, and not better than a normal brush. Mine collects dust while I use the free brush that my dentist gave me.

I have an Oral B, which I bought after my hygienist scolded me for not buying one after my previous cleaning. Best thing ever. My cleaning visits are a breeze now. I wish I'd gotten one years ago. I donate all the toothbrushes and swag I get from the dentist to the local shelter. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
Just now, kacesq said:

OMG do these idiots really think women over 40 get pregnant easily? You had expectations? Shekinah isn’t that young.

Didn’t Gordon Ramsey’s wife (50yo) just give birth to their sixth kid? I didn’t read the article so I can’t vouch for it.

Daniele is an elf? Hahaha

• LOL 2
Just now, Red Bridey said:

Out of all of the thousands of women Sarper has bedded, he never thought of reproducing with them nor ever had Mom nagging him to settle down and give her a grandchild? Mom, he has one in Russia!

I'm sure there are half a dozen little Sarpers and Sarperettes scattered across Europe AND Asia. 

• Like 5
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 2