Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Just now, lennon said:

As I am old and often clueless, can someone explain what "dead ee" means?  I've seen it used more than once in this thread.

It means you died from laughing.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
Just now, lennon said:

As I am old and often clueless, can someone explain what "dead ee" means?  I've seen it used more than once in this thread.

We sometimes respond to a really funny post by simply posting "Dead". The terminal "ee" is a throwback to a past cast member, who would randomly stick "ee" on the ends of words. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I love that hot pink and would love to wear it. I look great in it. (preen).

I found a site that has kurtas (in my size).  They are pricey and probably cultural appropriation a little bit but I love them.  I got a couple on deep sale for my resort wear.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
Just now, greekmom said:

i LOVE that movie

SAME. I've probably seen it ten times. Its a go-to rainy Sunday feel-good movie for me. 

Just now, For Cereals said:

I found a site that has kurtas (in my size).  They are pricey and probably cultural appropriation a little bit but I love them.  I got a couple on deep sale for my resort wear.

Wear them without a care! (Where'd you find them? I love shopping!) I used to buy kurtas at Indian shops in Boston in the 70's, they were everywhere. 

• Like 2

Had lunch with my son, DIL and the grandkids before they left for the airport. The kids are such nice people and they’re only 8yo and 6yo. I keep telling my DIL what a great job she (and my son) are doing raising the kids. I wish they could have been MY parents!

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Like 4
  • Love 8
Just now, greekmom said:

have you watched 4 more shots please on Prime???

I have not! I'm adding it to my list, pronto. Have you seen "Little Things" on Netflix? I love that show. There's another one too, I forget the name but it was about a husband and wife who had a wedding planning business. Only one season so far but I loved it. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Had lunch with my son, DIL and the grandkids before they left for the airport. The kids are such nice people and they’re only 8yo and 6yo. I keep telling my DIL what a great job she (and my son) are doing raising the kids. I wish they could shave been MY parents!

You are blessed to have them!  Hope they move back to MA.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I have not! I'm adding it to my list, pronto. Have you seen "Little Things" on Netflix? I love that show. There's another one too, I forget the name but it was about a husband and wife who had a wedding planning business. Only one season so far but I loved it. 

Nope. Have added it!

• Love 1

Come on Julio, admit you've always been a mama's boy. That was probably why you wanted to make that big move in the first place, to get away from her and the rest of  your family....but blame it on Kristen.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
Just now, greekmom said:

Im totally skipping My Big Fat Big Wedding 3.  Same stale jokes. Different location.

I think that’s a good decision. Sort of like passing on that horror known as 80 For Brady. (No pun intended)

The Tell All is shocking! I’m already shocked!

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
28 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

In ALL KINDS OF PLACES. Linen closets, chicken coops, the baggage claim at the airport (London Airport), on the bar of the Oak Room at the Plaza, and in a handy cornfield. 

Hola peeps! Has everyone had a lovely holiday? 

I once made out in a cornfield. Does that count? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I think that’s a good decision. Sort of like passing on that horror known as 80 For Brady. (No pun intended)

Fonda and Tomlin did another one on Prime called Moving On. I'd pass on it as well.

• Like 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

My friend wanted to see that and I pulled a Julio to get out of it and then it finally left the theaters.  She saw it on a plane and hated it.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3