Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I am tempted to turn the channel. I can’t stand this chick

Right there with you. Wasteful Mondays are for Darcey & Stacey. This is below my standards.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

What, they dated for a month fifteen years ago! And he calls her his ex? Isn't there a statute of limitations or an expiration date on that kind of terminology? Sheesh. 

Maybe "ex" is short for expiration.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Stephanie has admitted she likes taking baths with people.  HUH??? She strikes me as desperate!  Now she's trying to get it on with her high school boyfriend.  Whoa.

BigEd, she only touched you on the SHOULDER not your hiney!  No, she doesn't want a KISS from you!!  Dingleberry.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

This guy is such a loser. How is that music career going?

He and the guys are psyched to play at the keyboard player's mother's place next weekend. 

(When my husband was playing casually with some friends, they'd gig at one guy's mom's pub in Mission Hill in Boston. It was just what it sounds like. Corner neighborhood bar. Fun but not the big time)

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Stephanie's laugh is the stuff of nightmares. 

Why does she act so weird and awkward? It's unsettling. 

She is weird and awkward in real life.  She play acts so much she doesn't know how to actually be with people.  I'd feel sad for her if she wasn't so off-putting.

• Love 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

He and the guys are psyched to play at the keyboard player's mother's place next weekend. 

(When my husband was playing casually with some friends, they'd gig at one guy's mom's pub in Mission Hill in Boston. It was just what it sounds like. Corner neighborhood bar. Fun but not the big time)

Right? Some of my friends are musicians in their downtime and sometimes get decent gigs but they have jobs as well. This guy seems like a gross slacker who hides behind the musician title while trolling for chicks.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, OneGuy said:

She is weird and awkward in real life.  She play acts so much she doesn't know how to actually be with people.  I'd feel sad for her if she wasn't so off-putting.

I suspect spectrum issues. 

I have a coworker that is like her. I try to feel bad for her, but really, I can't stand her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Stephanie's laugh is the stuff of nightmares. 

Why does she act so weird and awkward? It's unsettling. 

She tries to come off as easygoing but we remember her psychotic episodes in Australia.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Right? Some of my friends are musicians in their downtime and sometimes get decent gigs but they have jobs as well. This guy seems like a gross slacker who hides behind the musician title while trolling for chicks.

and getting others to pay his bills.

• Love 6
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

She tries to come off as easygoing but we remember her psychotic episodes in Australia.

Remember when our Steph was so priggish and dainty she could barely bring herself to say "sexual relations", back in Australia? Now she's yapping about penises and practically humping the gearshift. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5