Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

I can't get too exercised about Tania wanted to explore her sexuality. Plenty of people do it. Just because at one time she wanted that scenario (husband and potentially kids) doesn't lock her into that for life. Sure I think she's a try hard and a showboat, but I won't harsh on her for being courageous enough to expand her horizons some. What are your 20's for? Let her experiment and get it out of her system. She's not hurting anyone. She probably just read "The Women's Room" and had an epiphany. She mostly just makes me laugh and roll my eyes.

2 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Syngin washed his hair this time!

He does have lovely locks.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Syngin is going to have to sneak out for a couple of brewskis before joining this mess.

Let’s start up another riveting scenario. You are at the bar, and Drunk Syngin decides to fart in your face. Describe the smell. 🤮

• LOL 1

Man, it took forever to get on this website tonight!!  I guess we broke the internet?  ANYHOO...  Looks to me like Debs wants to FIGHT somebody!  Has she been hitting that flask again?  Because when she REALLY needs to have those boxing gloves on to take on Colteeee, she folds up, cries and acts like a big old baby.  WEIRD!

Tania is just a freakin' MESS.  I'm totally confused.  She wants a baby, she doesn't want a baby.  She likes men, she likes women.  She wants to have fun she wants to be a mother.  GOOD GAWD!! Have you thought about seeing a DOCTOR???

Edited by goofygirl
  • Fire 1
  • Love 3

Imagine you’re in a literal war torn country. And this American man tells you he can get you out, take care of you AND all you have to do is sleep with him and the other woman he trafficked. These women are at a drastic disadvantage. They’re probably looking for a way to survive.

• Fire 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I can't get too exercised about Tania wanted to explore her sexuality. Plenty of people do it. Just because at one time she wanted that scenario (husband and potentially kids) doesn't lock her into that for life. Sure I think she's a try hard and a showboat, but I won't harsh on her for being courageous enough to expand her horizons some. What are your 20's for? Let her experiment and get it out of her system. She's not hurting anyone. 

He does have lovely locks.

I agree but didn’t she constantly nag and shit all over Syngin for not wanting to settle down and start a family? Now she decides to run around and explore? This is something they could have done together, I actually know a few coup,es who swung before settling down and having kids. 

• Applause 2
  • Love 4
8 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I feel like I’m all over the place with things, but at least I’m getting shit done.

I'm almost done, but my online shopping mojo is being seriously challenged. I dearly want to get my son some seaweed gin from the Newfoundland Distillery, but they don't ship to the US. Grr. So far I am not having any success in sourcing. But I will persevere. 

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I think she’s in her 30’s, isn’t she?

30's are the new 20's!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I'm almost done, but my online shopping mojo is being seriously challenged. I dearly want to get my son some seaweed gin from the Newfoundland Distillery, but they don't ship to the US. Grr. So far I am not having any success in sourcing. But I will persevere. 

30's are the new 20's!

Threesomes are the new twosomes!

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I’m in Canada, DM me if you you need a hand. Maybe I can ship it to myself then mail it to you.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Hugs 3
  • Love 4

30's are the new 20's!

What about the S&G butter tart vodka? That probably doesn’t ship to the US either right now.

• Hugs 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I agree but didn’t she constantly nag and shit all over Syngin for not wanting to settle down and start a family? Now she decides to run around and explore? This is something they could have done together, I actually know a few coup,es who swung before settling down and having kids. 

Shrug. People do that. Plus I believed from jump that Tania and Syngin's story was totally fake anyway. They both wanted to be on TV and rode that horse for all it was worth. They are both trifling and silly, but at least I don't want to hit her with a chair. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3

Second Xmas shopping post: Land's End is having a killer sale right now if any of your giftees are into that type of thing. And if you're on Rakuten they're doing 10% rebate. I got my hubby some nice sherpa quarter zips for peanuts. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I bet Tania steams her cooch regularly. She seems like the type.

I don't know about steaming, buy I do remember when women douched with Massengill & other items prior to date night.

• Mind Blown 3
  • Love 1