Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

I ALMOST did. The site just started slowing down all of a sudden in this strange sort of way. Was it just me?

You are right, it happened to me too.  It was very slow when I tried to get in.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Late to the party but feel bad for the dude that flowers ensnared…baby number 3 coming soon

Dan better wrap it up! Tiffany is like a shark. 

Just now, Mr. Miner said:

Until he puts on the tuxedo and bicycle helmet.

Don't forget the top hat! 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

I could not get on Primetimer - had soooo much trouble and took forever.   Having so much tech trouble!   My website went down on Friday,  my web guy is STILL working on it, and I need it for work.   They, this afternoon, my computer was invaded by a fake microsoft thing, and it took me forever to get rid of it - I thought I would have to get the Geek Squad.

Now, the show - I hate when they talk with each other.  

• Mind Blown 3
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Me too. Thought it was my shitty internet.

I was thinking the same thing! And while we’re at it with shitty internet, I wonder if @SunnyBeBe was affected by the power outage in Moore County? I hope not, since that incident was clearly motivated by bias and hate of sorts.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I cannot WAIT for the new season of Love in Paradise. Will we see another as magnetic and charming as Sherlon? 

I don't know if I ever watched this show.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I cannot WAIT for the new season of Love in Paradise. Will we see another as magnetic and charming as Sherlon? 

Get him and the girl from Peoria together and it can be explosive 🧨 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh Tim. We all know about your weakness for espicey Latinas. And that you somehow can't bring yourself to have sexytime with them. You are fooling no one.

«  all the girls over there treat me better » ummm not from what we saw Tim

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Anyone else getting the Untuck It commercial? That guy looks so much like Geoffrey it’s making my skin crawl. 😫

That dude screams "douchebro" to me. I would never ever buy one of those shirts for this reason.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1