Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I really was in Target today to pick up a Lego set for my granddaughter (it’s on sale and about $15 less than Walmart or Amazon). What a mess! The store was in a complete shambles. Maybe they don’t have enough workers. The shelves were in total disarray. I won’t be back any time soon.

I ordered a nightie with zebras on it for my daughter in early Oct.   It's "in transit" - but I just got my Mastercard bill and Walmart included it.   Now I'm trying to cancel this part of the order.   I was in Target Friday and it was super busy, but not yet falling apart at the seams.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Tony is coming to the realization that Debbie is a hoarder

Debbie could take a photo of all that stuff and then part ways with it.  You don’t have to keep every little item. 

• Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, OneGuy said:

People on  this show need to make the distinction between single, separated, and divorced.  They tend to conflate them all.

Tell that to all the married men on the dating apps.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Tiffany might have used this time to consult with a therapist to see what the issues are and resolve them.  She’s delusional and still has no clue how to put her children first.  I hope her mom files for custody of Daniel while she’s gone.  

• Applause 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Tiffany might have used this time to consult with a therapist to see what the issues are and resolve them.  She’s delusional and still has no clue how to put her children first.  I hope her mom files for custody of Daniel while she’s gone.  

She wants to be in control, but her life is a series of bad decisions.

• Love 7

Tiffany has already managed tp turn Daniel into a neurotic parent-child and now she needs to work her magic on Carly. She doesn’t deserve to be a mother.

2 minutes ago, sagittarius sue said:

She wants to be in control, but her life is a series of bad decisions.

If it weren't for bad decisions, she’d make no decisions at all.

• Applause 1
  • Love 6

The only way to ensure that the cast is authentic with their decisions, is to guarantee them 3 years of income, no matter what. That way they can execute their desires for real.  They wouldn’t be compelled to reconcile for tv purposes.  Enough of that BS for TLC money.  

• Applause 2
  • Love 3