Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

It looks like Ronald has himself together and I don't think Tiff can do any better.  They do love each other.  However, she will not be satisfied and will complain.  She doesn't want to live in S. Africa at all.

Natalie was unhappy with Michael, but she sees he's got her back in an emergency and is dependable.  So, of course, she wants him back now.  Plus she wants a child and since she's married to him that's could happen.   Otherwise she's out of luck.

• Love 5

Why is Cesar wearing gloves while cooking his OWN dinner??  And does he have a car yet?

And finally.... Alona is the LOVE OF HIS LIFE??? Seriously?? They spent what? 2 days together?

I still think Nuttily and Cesar would make a great couple.  She's from Ukraine and wants a baby.  Cesar wants a Ukrainian lady and he wants a baby.  TADA!!

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Caesar is killing that steak. How unappetizing that cheap slab of beef looks. I’m not talking about Caesar.

My cousin bbqed steak for his sister’s birthday Saturday. I like mine medium well-ish.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
Just now, goofygirl said:

Why is Cesar wearing gloves while cooking his OWN dinner??  And does he have a car yet?

And finally.... Alona is the LOVE OF HIS LIFE??? Seriously?? They spent what? 2 days together?

I still think Nuttily and Cesar would make a great couple.  She's from Ukraine and wants a baby.  Cesar wants a Ukrainian lady and he wants a baby.  TADA!!

She is probably too old for him.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Did @Pepper Mostly get a life? Something more important than us? If so, congratulations!

Maybe she might be easily inching away from this “reality show” and actually doing something more productive. If she quits, I quit. She is the last thing keeping me holding on to this stupid shitshow. Of course the rest of you snarkers are awesome, but @Pepper Mostly is my fave. 😊 

Caesar, you only knew Alona for three days. She is NOT the love of your life.

• Hugs 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

So is Ronald going to move to the Us? What is this nonsense?

Right?  If they stay together, she's gonna have to move to South Africa. I don't see her doing that but what the hell do I know?

• Love 4

I really was in Target today to pick up a Lego set for my granddaughter (it’s on sale and about $15 less than Walmart or Amazon). What a mess! The store was in a complete shambles. Maybe they don’t have enough workers. The shelves were in total disarray. I won’t be back any time soon.

• Hugs 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

On the Pepper Mostly front, she was online with the rest of us last night for HEA.  Maybe she has company or something?

She has a long-term houseguest and she's been very active with her.

• Hugs 1
  • Love 3