Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Got my first Spam Likely caller ID message.

Used to get those ALL THE TIME in the first few months of COVID and it bugged the fuck out of me, like literally. I mean, why do we even get these calls in the first place? I don’t believe there is any real reason for it.

• Applause 1
  • Love 2

That mask over your mouth Ronald isn't  really where it's supposed to be sir.

Can't wait to see old Trish give Nuttily the what for!  I saw part of the preview but didn't get much of it.  Only that Nuttily started bawling on Mike's chest (!).

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Poor Tiffany has no human agency and simply cannot help being swept up in the miasma known as Ronald. 

Too bad Daniel didn’t go. I’d love to hear a “My boy” here and there.

Daniel should've been asked if he wanted to go.  I think he's old enough to make a choice.

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

This is none of Trish’s business, yet Mike stands by like a mannequin. Just like Estrus calling out BileDuct and Shae sitting in the peanut gallery.

Mike, not Trish, is still married to Natalie and he should be talking with her to see if there is any possibility of reconciliation or plans for divorce. Both he and Nats and partly Trish, are at fault.

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Trish….leaveeee don’t stand there watching her cry….asshole. I want to smack the mullet off that old nasty hag.

She probably wouldn’t look better bald.

• Wink 1
  • Love 3

Oh boy.  Under the surface stuff with Ronald & Tiffany.  That's the worst.  I think she MIGHT just go back to Ronald because why wouldn't she get a divorce if she were actually OVER it.

Same thing with Nuttily.  OR.... They wanted to cash in on some Single Life $$$$.  THAT"S THE TICKET!

• Like 2
  • Love 1