Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Zombness said:

She is the only normal person in the show......all the others are weirdos.

Here’s the thing. In the dating stage there definitely needs to be hard boundaries. BUT as she dates Justin, I’m sure he would make friends with Tim and his girlfriend. Then there’s no issue. Just give stuff time!

• Like 2
  • Love 5

Oh boy.  Nuttalie got it on.  Jeebus.  I thought she was more conservative and wouldn't sleep with a guy without a diamond ring of some kind.  She's probably gonna lose her shit any minute now.

Yep, I knew it.  She wants a committment!!

Edited by goofygirl
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Oh boy.  Nuttalie got it on.  Jeebus.  I thought she was more conservative and wouldn't sleep with a guy without a diamond ring of some kind.  She's probably gonna lose her shit any minute now.

It's her last night in LA and she wants an engagement.

3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Very superficial but Natalie is also an absolutely gorgeous woman. Now if she got therapy that would be even hotter.

Those weird, buggy eyes wreck the attractiveness.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I had a friend like nutty. She slept with an acquaintance once and right after declared that they were boyfriend and girlfriend ( we were in our early 20s). She kept calling the guy and he never returned her calls. She kept going to his regular haunts until she finally ran into him and of course he wanted nothing to do with her. Super awkward. Yea she was a bit off but tell her the truth dude. Same goes for Josh and Nat.

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Sad 2
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Yeah. This dude is not her future husband and baby maker. She should just have fun and enjoy herself at this point.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Maybe @peppermostlly has company?

The last time this happened Pepper said she thought this came on at 10 pm and so she fell asleep accidentally. Maybe the same thing happened this time around. I don’t know. Pepper herself is the only one who truly knows.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Debbie and her man are the most involved couple on here. Never predicted that!

Well, Deb does not have any expectations like the others.  Everything is fun and spontaneous. She is having fun and enjoying the moment.

• Love 5