Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, according to Ed and his daughter, Miss Bitter McBittercakes, he's got one foot in the grave at the ripe old age of 56, so he's making a last grab for some fleeting happiness before he joins the choir invisible. 

Hubby’s granddad remarried at 85. She is an idiot

• Love 2

Deb's going on a date in SAN DIEGO?? From Las Vegas??  Jeebus.  These people!  I think Coltee is just letting it all hang out.  That beard is hideous. I think he's just a lazy ass bum.

• Love 12
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Deb really opens herself to all kinds of serial killers potential boyfriends.

Drunk Debs is just so cringey.....she's in waaaaay over her head if she thinks she can reenter the dating market after a 35 year hiatus.   And Coltee, is he going full Charles Manson with that hair?

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Wait, is this guy Steph's first ever boyfriend? How did we miss this detail? That Steph. She's so brave, keeping things like her illness and her voluntary celibacy to herself, suffering in silence. Such a refined, private person. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Wait, is this guy Steph's first ever boyfriend? How did we miss this detail? That Steph. She's so brave, keeping things like her illness and her voluntary celibacy to herself, suffering in silence. Such a refined, private person. 

And Erika wanted intimacy ! What a bitch!

• LOL 7
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

She mentioned earlier that his was the first penis she ever touched. If only I didn't know that.

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Today I found myself wondering how long it will be before Staph starts selling her used tampons. Because you KNOW it’s going to happen.

• LOL 5
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

The way she farted in those jars was heartwarming. 😂

• LOL 6
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Today I found myself wondering how long it will be before Staph starts selling her used tampons. Because you KNOW it’s going to happen.

She's gotta pay for that Porsche and that house SOME way or another!! If people already buy her farts in a jar......

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

If she has kids it will be breast milk 

´he has sex appeal’ no

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

"We ended up taking a bath together. Bottles of the bath water are available for the low, low price of $39.99, plus shipping and handling."

• LOL 9