Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life Live Chat

• Start Topic

On 4/11/2022 at 7:11 PM, goofygirl said:

Poor old Jesse.  He's in competition with a WHOLE OTHER MAN NOT ON THE SHOW!  And Jeniffffffffer is  showing us who she really is, isn't she?

I  hope that Teddy and BigEd's Mom aren't there at the place where the shootout occurs!

I’m betting it’s either kids with firecrackers or a jalopy backfiring.  This is a Sharp production.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
On 4/11/2022 at 7:14 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

Heh, unless I miss my guess, Cacua would far rather have hot monkey sex with Jesse. 

Guys, I'm concerned. We're 15 minutes in and still haven't seen Jesse naked. 

Everytime time they show the slide of rhe couple walking in Easter blue  we have to see his navel.

On 4/11/2022 at 7:58 PM, sainte-chapelle said:

LMAO his red shirt combined with his red skin is like a flame

More like an inflamed hemorrhoid.

On 4/11/2022 at 7:57 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

She’s too old for Ed.  I can feel it. 

She has too many teeth for her mouth like Freddie Mercury.

On 4/11/2022 at 8:02 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

So what’s the Terminix guy’s secret? Erectile dysfunction? Or he’s just saying that to get out of sleeping with Debbie?

Virgin.

• Love 3
On 4/12/2022 at 7:41 PM, magemaud said:

I thought Debbie's hair looked pretty good until she ruined it by pulling on a stretchy headband like the one I use when I wash my face. 

Just because it looked good on Daphne doesn’t mean I don’t still say ruh roh.

What kind of asshole has a mother who speaks Spanish but by age 56 knows no Spanish?  Oh yeah.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

I’m betting it’s either kids with firecrackers or a jalopy backfiring.  This is a Sharp production.

Since I’ve been watching “Narcos Mexico,” I’m an expert on the subject. 😉Don’t know if there was a shooting or firecrackers, but those cartel wars are no joke. I HOPE it was an engine backfiring or fireworks.

46 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Since I’ve been watching “Narcos Mexico,” I’m an expert on the subject. 😉Don’t know if there was a shooting or firecrackers, but those cartel wars are no joke. I HOPE it was an engine backfiring or fireworks.

I read somewhere that modern cars don’t backfire anymore but in some countries maybe older models are more prevalent.

• Love 2

Hola peeps! Have we all sufficiently recovered from the horrors inflicted on us last night? Time marches on, and we have Ed's humiliation to look forward to. 

And I'll have you know that I was in such a hurry to get here on time I used the wrong toner in my evening cleansing/toning/moisturizing routine. I think it will be okay, though it was touch and go for a second there. 

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Mindthinkr said:

Hello. I’ve left my 3 grandkids to do the dishes because I’m where I need to be (they’re older and it won’t kill them). 

Do they know how to start a mower?

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Ed's hoping Kaory's moment of abject terror will translate into some sexy time for Ed. 

"So....dessert?"

Yes, living through a heart-pounding event brings you closer together. And now we have Deb....

• LOL 6

Ed taking advantage of this vulnerable moment to ask her to come to his hotel.

4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

They're hiding in the pantry while the camera crew has to stay outside. Hope they got hazard pay.

Maybe the crew knew it was friendly fire? Orchestrated for the show?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Note to men: There are two types of women. Ones who dress up for a man and ones who dress up for other women. Be the one who dresses for another woman.

Debbie didn't dye her hair for you, bubs.

• Love 2