Type keyword(s) to search

Season 8: Predictions, Premonitions, Probabilities, and Paranoia

• Start Topic

Craig was a slacker.  He was getting high, getting sloppy wasted.

He wanted to use reality show celebrity to sell pillows and hook up with groupies.

Bravo put him on other shows where he hooked up and that probably made Naomi wonder what she dumped.

That is IF them hooking up is real, not some reality show BS.  There are so many fake relationships on reality shows now.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5

Craig is a pathological liar and gaslit the sh*t out of Naomie, while talking down to her and acting like a misogynistic prick. He demonstrated this behavior on Winter House as well. It wasn’t Naomie. It’s how he is.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

I never watched Craig on anything else, so to me, it looked like it was all Naomie.  But, I stand corrected, as apparently, Craig is just as bad a piece of work as Naomie.

If that's the case, I hope they do get back together.  Two gaslighters = fire.

• Love 2
(edited)

We all know that Paige DeSorbo and Craig Conover are dating. I’m not sure how well Paige will get along with this cast of the show. New Yorkers have a tendency to be brash and very direct when speaking to an individual or group of people. I have also seen the cast of Southern Charm treat newcomers rudely. Thomas Ravenel’s ex-girlfriend(Ashley Jacobs) was trashed repeatedly by Kathryn Dennis. I enjoyed the verbal jousting between Ashley and Kathryn. Ashley never hesitated to check Kathryn’s attitude. Paige DeSorbo is also of Italian ancestry and Roman Catholic.Throughout history, Roman Catholicism has not been tolerated much in the South. I’m also looking forward to the possibility of drama between Craig’s ex-girlfriend(Naomie Olindo) and Paige. Whitney‘s mom(Patricia) likes to offer counsel to the ladies of Southern Charm and I believe Paige will just laugh that off. The new season should be fun.

Edited by APK
  • Like 1
  • Useful 4
  • Love 2
On 6/16/2022 at 3:31 PM, APK said:

We all know that Paige DeSorbo and Craig Conover are dating. I’m not sure how well Paige will get along with this cast of the show. New Yorkers have a tendency to be brash and very direct when speaking to an individual or group of people. I have also seen the cast of Southern Charm treat newcomers rudely. Thomas Ravenel’s ex-girlfriend(Ashley Jacobs) was trashed repeatedly by Kathryn Dennis. I enjoyed the verbal jousting between Ashley and Kathryn. Ashley never hesitated to check Kathryn’s attitude. Paige DeSorbo is also of Italian ancestry and Roman Catholic.Throughout history, Roman Catholicism has not been tolerated much in the South. I’m also looking forward to the possibility of drama between Craig’s ex-girlfriend(Naomie Olindo) and Paige. Whitney‘s mom(Patricia) likes to offer counsel to the ladies of Southern Charm and I believe Paige will just laugh that off. The new season should be fun.

ITA!  I like Paige and I'm looking forward to seeing her shakes things up with this bunch.  

• Love 4

Anyone know whose Wedding is obviously taking place in the previews? It's probably someone we don't even know, like Shep's second cousin  that we've never seen or something, but it just hit me that as many times as they show the yard all done up for a wedding I haven't seen any conversation on it.

I honestly can’t watch a season of Kathryn and Chleb’s breaking up and getting back together ad nauseum. Please don’t let that be a storyline. If it is, it will be fake as hell because Chleb seems very over her in the interviews that he has given. It was old with Thomas and it’s especially unwatchable since Chleb seems like a decent human. 

Ditto with the storyline that Naomie is pining for Craig. No, she isn’t. I’ve seen and heard several interviews with her about Craig and she, too, appears to be really over him. She was very gracious about his adderall addiction and why she didn’t comment on it publicly. I do miss her talking shit about Craig in French with her parents, though. 

I give Paige and Craig two seasons. I prefer not to watch Paige but Bravo feels like she should be on all shows. Top Chef is next, I just know it. 

I still continue to give zero shits about Austen. I give him and Olivia one season.

I miss Michael the Butler. 

Kathryn’s baby voice is a hate crime. 

The new and newish kids - Olivia, Taylor and Marcie - do nothing for me. I want to like Venita but she can’t quite get there. Maybe it’s her friendship with Medusa Lecroy. 

The combination of social media and the egos of thirst-trap cast members, make it virtually impossible to keep reality tv spoiler free between filming and airing. Kathryn and Chleb broke up nearly a year ago and it was written about in all the tabloids. Madison announced her engagement on Amazon, for shit’s sake. Their lives are so much more interesting off camera than on. 

• Applause 2
  • Love 4
On 7/8/2022 at 10:47 AM, chlban said:

Anyone know whose Wedding is obviously taking place in the previews? It's probably someone we don't even know, like Shep's second cousin  that we've never seen or something, but it just hit me that as many times as they show the yard all done up for a wedding I haven't seen any conversation on it.

From what I gathered from the cast’s bits of their social media during filming, I believe it’s a dog wedding of some sort. Either Little Craig gets hitched with another doggie, it maybe one of Patricia’s dogs ends up trotting down the aisle..can’t remember.

• LOL 5
10 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Have they mentioned Michael and his condition on the show this season?  

Yes, Patricia said he was paralyzed as a result of his health issues and is now living in FL (I think in assisted living/rehab center). 

• Sad 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

Not really big news but I listen to Two Judgey Girls podcast and they said that Southern Charm is filming the reunion either yesterday or today.  I can't remember which. 

Just wrap this season up already.  Watching these episodes is becoming a chore and not fun at all.  I never thought I would miss Thomas, J.D., and Cameron but here we are =(

• Love 2
21 minutes ago, Dirtybubble said:

Not really big news but I listen to Two Judgey Girls podcast and they said that Southern Charm is filming the reunion either yesterday or today.  I can't remember which. 

Timing fits, as Craig & Austin were in person on WWHL last night. 

Not much new info other than shockingly, Austin & Madison are still texting. Oh, and Craig mentioned that the next episode is a doozy. They both also claimed that the Whitney/Naomi hookup is real, still not buying it.

Craig paid a company to come out the very next day to successfully clean Patricia's sofa.  However, he said that the chairs were toast.

Edited by snarts
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
6 minutes ago, snarts said:

They both also claimed that the Whitney/Naomi hookup is real, still not buying it.

Yeah me neither.  And of course they're going to say that the Whit/Naomi thing is real.  They'd be flipping crazy to go on WWHL and tell Andy that yeah that storyline was made up for ratings.  It's probably in some sort of contract that they have to play along with whatever nonsense the show tries to sell.

• Love 2
33 minutes ago, snarts said:

They both also claimed that the Whitney/Naomi hookup is real, still not buying it.

23 minutes ago, Dirtybubble said:

Yeah me neither.  And of course they're going to say that the Whit/Naomi thing is real.  They'd be flipping crazy to go on WWHL and tell Andy that yeah that storyline was made up for ratings.  It's probably in some sort of contract that they have to play along with whatever nonsense the show tries to sell.

The fact that they addressed it means at least viewers are suspicious.

Who brought it up, Andy or them?

Sounds like it could be damage control because if they admitted it was faked for the show, it would give viewers a reason not to bother watching the rest of the season and maybe bail on the series.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Completely agree.  Andy brought that viewers are suspicious.

Craig & Austin both said that pairing was strange but real, albeit without a lot of enthusiasm.  Craig said his law partner saw them together having coffee (plannng/concocting this stupid storyline, perhaps) and reiterated how he knocked on Whit's door at Auldbrass and Naomi answered.  They should be forced to make out at the reunion.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 9/14/2022 at 7:51 AM, aghst said:

Who brought it up, Andy or them?

Andy salivates over every piece of gossip he can worm out of people. Craig and Austin are supreme gossips and as long as they continue to feed Andy, their "showbiz careers" are firmly established.  What a creepy tree-o.

On 9/14/2022 at 7:16 AM, snarts said:

Timing fits, as Craig & Austin were in person on WWHL last night. 

In matching shoes, Ladies...MATCHING SHOES!!!  Are they really important influencers? 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
On 9/9/2022 at 5:47 AM, Rlb8031 said:

Yes, Patricia said he was paralyzed as a result of his health issues and is now living in FL (I think in assisted living/rehab center). 

The "latest" I could find is June online:  Following the spinal cord stroke, Michael, who is affectionately known as Michael the Butler by Southern Charm fans, now lives in Florida at an assisted care facility near his family. Jun 23, 2022

• Sad 2