Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup Season 4: LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

S04.E07: Sex Dolls & Booty Calls

Lisa's risky run-in with the cops spells trouble; Daonte's mom grills Nicolle; Jeff keeps a secret from Anissa; Courtney plans her wedding, but fears her relationship is on the rocks; Britney learns she's not the only woman fighting for Ray's love.

Original air date 2021.07.30

Don't take too long dropping off bags of goods on a halfway house picnic table.  It's live chat night! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3

It's Friday night and we're up and running early!!!  Squeeee.  Thanks, Purrs A'Plenty!

I've already detected so many nuanced interactions that I missed last week.

e.g.  Rachel asks Doug if he has learned nothing from his last eleven years in prison and he responds:  "I LEARNED THAT I DO WHAT I WANT TO DO."

That's right, Doug.  You've cracked the secret of the penal system.

Pull my finger.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Isn’t it heartwarming to see Doug and Jr. bonding over lessons for dumpster diving?

I need to time travel ahead about a dozen years and see what's become of young Dougie.  Somebody please save this kid.

• Love 5

From the episode title, I yet again suspect we'll be seeing the horror that is Nicolle Jr.  Daonte is so proud of his sex toy.  I expect we'll see cardboards stand ups of him holding it in one hand while the other gives a big thumbs up.  He can show off those teeth that Nicolle complimented, you know. like she was buying a horse.  I hope she checks his gait next. 

• LOL 8

That poky little restaurant requires reservations? 

Lisa galumphs into the restaurant like a dray horse, then flops into her chair like a sack of potatoes. What a catch! 

"a more comfortable setting. You know, like my sex dungeon".

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Stan and Anissa should get together to deal with their *ahem* needs. I bet Anissa would be okay with the love dungeon.

Anissa's not hot enough for him. 

Just now, OoogleEyes said:

I'm celebrating my one year retireversary, so....it's cocktail time! 

I'll join you, since its my one month retireversary! Cheers!

Daonte: "I can't understand why my prison sweetie isn't hot to trot. I mean, she hasn't had dick in four years!"

• Love 5

Nicolle is my least favorite character this season.   Which is saying a lot, with Doug walking around like a grenade with the pin pulled.

Hey, did they pick those appliances up on the side of the road?

• LOL 3
  • Love 4