Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Season 4 Anticipation

• Start Topic

Speculate on the new season here! The show premieres on WEtv on  June 18 at 9 p.m. ET with a new cast of characters:

• Courtney, a corrections officer who fell for an inmate, Josh; Courtney then spent some time in jail for her efforts
  • Millionaire Stan, who sports a tragic toupee (his millions couldn't buy him better hair?) and Lisa, his much younger inmate friend 
  • Anissa and Jeffrey; Jeffrey is notable for multiple delays in his release date
  • Britney and Ray; she wants an immediate wedding; her family is not interested in her inmate desires
  • Rachel and Doug, married while incarcerated; yet to be consummated; Doug comes with a list of requirements for Rachel that includes "boobies, booze, baloney and blowjobs"
  • Daonte and Nicolle; she's the wild one; he's already in love with another inmate

There are some familiar patterns emerging among inmate pairings.  What will happen this season?  

Trailer available here: https://www.wetv.com/shows/love-after-lockup/videos/sneak-peek-love-after-lockup-returns-2--59491 

• Love 2
18 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

That old guy with the bad hair is already reminding me of Scott and his weird lip.

There seem to be a number of couples reminiscent of past season's, but a real twist is the corrections officer who falls for an inmate:

New Season Cast

• Love 2
On 5/25/2021 at 7:47 PM, SevenCostanza said:

A whole new cast! I can't wait.  That old guy with the bad hair is already reminding me of Scott and his weird lip.

I'm getting more of a David from Las Vegas (90 Day Fiancee) vibe, what with the bad toop and all.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
11 hours ago, Ladystardust said:

Ugh I thought this started this week and I was so disappointed. I can’t wait for this mess. 

I'm believe this comes back the 17th?  I think that's the date off the top of my head.

I'm treating myself to a rare and much needed day off work to binge watch season 2 of Black Summer and then this steaming hot mess that night.  

Because it's the little things like this shit that make my life seem worthwhile 😂

ETA:  Scrolling up I see this returns on the 18th, so I'll have the 17th to devote to Black Summer season 2 and then restock wine and snacks for this on the 18th.  #Winning

Edited by Persnickety1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

We've already seen these people on previous seasons, right? And the sneak peak gave a pretty good hint as to how it'll all end for most (if not all) of them.

Even the ex-corrections officer kind of reminds me of Angela, although Angie was cautious enough not to lose her career over that worm Tony.

Good, brainless summer entertainment.😁

• Love 2
(edited)

So, our PrincessPurrsALot  knows us too well. The Live Chat is already locked. 

OMG, They're right. I am jonesing for the MFing crack that  is this show 

Edited by OoogleEyes
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 11/24/2020 at 3:39 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Millionaire Stan, who sports a tragic toupee (his millions couldn't buy him better hair?)

Why - WHY - are people letting him walk around like that?? There is amazing fake hair technology, including for men, that you don't have to have millions to take advantage of, and he claims to have millions so what is he doing?

I used to work with a guy who had a toupee that was this bad (it was both the wrong color and did not fit properly, so you could actually see a bit of his horseshoe baldness) and people would avoid eye contact, it was so bad. He and Stan would have both been better off just going bald. I don't think people think anything of a bald older man, but we will do a double-take at a bad toupee. (And I am an equal opportunity fake hair judger - I just posted about Uzo Aduba's wig in the In Treatment forum.)

• Love 3

Guys, I'm gutted. I switched to Hulu from Youtube TV and they don't have WE TV!! So no live chat for me, alas! Can I watch it on the We TV website? I won't be able to chat in real time but I'll be on the episode thread. I'll be with you in spirit. Happy snarking!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Guys, I'm gutted. I switched to Hulu from Youtube TV and they don't have WE TV!! So no live chat for me, alas! Can I watch it on the We TV website? I won't be able to chat in real time but I'll be on the episode thread. I'll be with you in spirit. Happy snarking!

Do you have FB?  If so, check out the Savage pages for this show (I don't think WE TV live streams on their page). 

There are a couple of 90DF Savages who live stream that show so maybe the LAL Savages do, too. 

Hope you find one!  

• Love 1
On 6/17/2021 at 6:03 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

This is unacceptable.  This will not be tolerated.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
On 6/17/2021 at 9:03 AM, Pepper Mostly said:

Was wondering where you were!