Type keyword(s) to search

New Season 2021

• Start Topic

51 minutes ago, Coltee Gal said:

Anyone watching this? It’s so good. The Reality Gays also have a hysterical recap of each episode.

Yes,I watch.  Where are the recaps?  The young one with the long dark hair .. Bree? Is her name?  Is annoying.  She wants marriage and a child to seal the deal for money should they divorce.  He mother is nuts and a mess.  The beautiful blonde with the old guy in Miami is getting married in her home town.  She loves him?  How could that be?  He’s old and wrinkled.  Noni and the hippy with the skateboard.  You just can’t make this shit up, haha.  I love it tho .. my husband too.  Very young girls with old guys .. yuk!.  Guess money talks.

• Love 4

A few people have been watching.  We had been posting in the all episodes thread.  This is not really a new season.  It's just new episodes of a season with a hiatus.  I will have to look for those recaps. 

I watch recaps by Alexander Rogers.  He is hilarious.  He recaps Housewives shows as well.

I find Rodney and Desirey the most ridiculous.

Edited by GussieK
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, GussieK said:

A few people have been watching.  We had been posting in the all episodes thread.  This is not really a new season.  It's just new episodes of a season with a hiatus.  I will have to look for those recaps. 

I watch recaps by Alexander Rogers.  He is hilarious.  He recaps Housewives shows as well.

OMG .. Desirey.  Married twice and won’t give it up like she’s a virgin.  She’s a big tease with those outfits of hers.  Although he gave her a ring, I doubt he will marry her.  Mother won’t allow it.

• Love 4
12 hours ago, GussieK said:

Where can I find those recaps? 

On 2/11/2021 at 10:19 PM, LakeGal said:

Dom & Danni are talking prenup.  All I wanted to do was look at their pretty dog.

Bri's voice is just so whiny.  

Bri’s voice is like a whittle girl.  Maybe he feels like he’s screwing a teenager.  Pervert.  Sure, she’ll have a baby from him, then eventually divorce.  She’ll be set for life.  Her and her family.  Crafty little thing.

• Love 3

This show really is a gift for those who love reality tv messes.

Bri - Girl really needs to be happy with the life she gets to have. Bill is stated before he does not want more kids.

Dani - She is pulling out all the emotions to make him take the prenup off the table.

Desiry - you better be careful if you try to battle Rodney on too many things his Mom will be sure he leaves you.

• Love 2

I feel like every person dating or engaged to a rich person on this show is definitely doing it for the money.  I don't sense any deep love and connections from any of these couples despite being together for years- it all seems like surface level fluff.  YSL bags and fine dining wouldn't entice me to bone a rich guy two to three times my age.  I'll take Coach, Denny's and age appropriate!  

• Love 1
On 2/10/2021 at 11:51 PM, tabloidlover said:

I’m watching!!  Dom needs to run for the hills....  What’s her name could not be more clear that she feels entitled to half his business periodT...  not even sly about it

I disagree- although the girlfriend is stupid and happy to accept "purses and nice things," he is using her for cheap labor and positioning himself so that she gets nothing if they split- even though he works her more than full time and pays her about $20k a  year. He is shady to me.

Rodney is a slimeball.  He thinks he is perfect (because he has money- although honestly I remember him saying in the intro episode that he was worth something like $5 million- which is good, but he is living way beyond that) and just gives his simpering smile every time he does something shitty to Desree like cheats, evades talking about his "pernts" meeting her, and the way he talks about having given her the ring so she essentially needs to shut up because "he's not ready to get murried anytime soon." She is just stupid- she acts like a silly teenager saying things like "oh, he just cheated with a Ho and look who has the ring!" I don't know why she has held out for him (well, except for the $$$) because he's slimy and quite frankly I think he's gay.  I laugh at the friends who are just incredulous that he would get engaged.  

Rick (yacht guy) seems nice but he tries waaay too hard to be the "cool old guy" with his hair implants, perfect blinding white teeth and pink jacket. His friends all look like aging hippies and are also trying too hard- ponytail, band shirts, aviator shades.  And they're all awful at golf.  His stupid cracks at Illinois as if it's a state full of hicks is just ignorant and makes him look like an asshole. 

The Vegas couple?  Ick. He is a self-absorbed dick and she is just stupid. He says he "loves Kattie with all my heart" but he acts detached and very disinterested.  Let's give our "beloved" a 2-week timeline to find a job in a new town.  He knows that won't happen because I don't think she really had a job before.  I think her title, like Illinois girl, was "influencer." Meaning, "I post on social media all day and hope someone will like my pictures."

• Love 4

I haven't watched this show before, so I'm trying to get up to speed with the least amount of streaming (where you can't FF the commercials.)

That petite girl choosing the GIGANTIC bright purple ring with the five-pound blindingly bright gold setting made me throw back my head and guffaw.  A "promise ring"?  Oh, dear.

I had a more subtle response, but still satisfying, to Colton's man bun + elastic headband.

What an interesting show--each couple more outlandish and horrifying than the one before.

• LOL 1

Huh. When does it start? I'll check my calendar in case I have a spare moment between my intensive studies in world history, geopolitics, and ancient languages, and efforts to broker peace in the Middle East ~trying to sound nonchalant and not at all interested in trashy reality shows and it's not like I watched the previous two seasons or anything~

• LOL 2

People Magazine:  

“Marrying Millions star Bill Hutchinson has been arrested for allegedly sexually assaulting a teenage girl.  According to probable cause affidavit filed on June 29 and obtained by the outlets, a 17-year-old girl who had been living with Hutchinson and his family in their home reportedly alleges that the real-estate developer touched her without her consent several times, including inappropriate massages and groping.”

Now why does this seem entirely plausible to me.  He does have a type.

• Love 1