Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E11: Weight-Loss Surgery

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

Love it.  Also that scene when she's on the skis freaking out.  "It would be nice if you could stop filming and help me!!!" I never get tired of watching that.

I loved that scene, too.  It needs to be a GIF with her slowly doing the splits on her skis and falling face first into the snow 😂 

It's a cold, rainy day here.  I should rewatch the Coconut Run debacle, another one of my favorites.  

Edited by Persnickety1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

I only managed to see the previews for next week when Shitney attempts to scale a WATERFALL....  I think we MAY have an opportunity to see another in the long line of tedious braying about not being able to climb said waterfall.  OR maybe she'll break the waterfall!!LOL!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 1/22/2021 at 8:44 AM, cherenkov said:

Whitney typically wants a fit, athletic guy. She generally doesn't go for anyone whose BMI tips into obese. Overweight at most. That is unrealistic for her.

Some of these men are fit, some more than others. 

20 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

I’m pretty sure it’s the same one the seven little Johnstons just went to.

Between Asheville tourism and stitch fix, it’s like one big commercial with commercials in between.

I couldn't stay awake long enough to see the stitch fix segment, but my experience with it was less than stellar. After a year of not getting more than 1 item a shipment that sort of met my requests I gave up and cancelled. For a year + subscription I have 2 pair of pants, 2 tops, a tank and a gauze shirt. I kept asking for natural fabrics and kept getting all sorts of polyester/acrylic and other fake materials. Gave up on it!

• Useful 2
  • Love 1

Everyone is so mean to Ryan. I like him. I thought everyone was unconscionably mean to him in that lake (?) scene, I think it was last week or the one before. It was like a mean high school clique descended on him and bonded by bullying him. #teamryan And do you have to be best buds with your business partner? I can see where it would be very nice - like Cynthia and Molly on 90 Day - but couldn't you just both be ethical and respectful? 

• Love 5