Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E07: Dilemmas and Debacles

druzy
  • Start Topic

On 10/16/2020 at 10:30 AM, FlowerofCarnage said:

So, looks like Lauren took Eli and is back with her family in Maine. She also blocked Javi on Instagram and deleted all pics of him. I doubt the separation is permanent.

How sad 😢 I don’t know how she deals with the humiliation. She needs to move on!

• Love 3
On 10/14/2020 at 4:06 PM, TheRealT said:

I feel bad for Grandma Donna. It must be very hurtful to be portrayed as unwanted, buttinsky, pain in the ass on TV so Chelsea can have a storyline without revealing any of her real drama. Why does Chelsea never ask Aubree why she doesn't want to see/talk to/give her phone number to Grandma Donna? In this episode Aubree was fine with spending the night at the Linds', but she didn't want Grandma Donna to have her phone number? It seemed like she was just being dramatic. What would Chelsea say if Aubree said she didn't want Randy to have her number? If there is a legit reason, they should discuss it. If not, Aubree should learn that part of the etiquette of having one's own phone is giving the number to close relatives at whose home you spend the night monthly. Even if they annoy you sometimes. Even if you want to be a "grown up" drama queen who makes a big deal out of who can and can't have her number. (Wonder where she could have gotten that from?)

I also thought it was very petty of Chelsea and Cole to trash Adam again, some more, for only wanting to see/communicate Aubree on his own terms. Yes, we get it. Adam is a piece of shit and a shit father (and Cole is the awesomest Daddy in the world). We. Get. It. Aubree gets it. Grandma Donna gets it. Let Aubree eat lunch with him once a week for 30 minutes and maybe exchange a few texts. You don't have to freak out over it every fucking second. You don't have to say over and over, on national TV, how much it pisses you off that he's not more inconvenienced in order to have any contact with Aubree.

I don't understand how they think they get any credit for "taking the high road," "staying neutral," and "letting Aubree make up her own mind" when they constantly trash Adam and the Linds on the show. It doesn't matter whether they do it in front of Aubree in real life (which they probably do, at least to some extent. I've seen them strongly indicate their disdain for the Linds in front of Aubree many times on the show.) What are the odds that Aubree's peers don't hear their parents talking about the show, or even watch the show themselves? Some of them probably watch the show with their parents. If they weren't on the show, Chelsea would totally do that.

Chelsea isn't the first piece of trash to turn her child against her ex's family but she is one of the first to do it on national TV.   The grandmother loves Aubree that same as Chelsea's mother does.  What horrible people Chelsea and creeepy Cole turned out to be.

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, Lemons said:

Chelsea isn't the first piece of trash to turn her child against her ex's family but she is one of the first to do it on national TV.   The grandmother loves Aubree that same as Chelsea's mother does.  What horrible people Chelsea and creeepy Cole turned out to be.

As soon as Cole came into her life, Chelsea was ready for Adam to be out of Aubree’s life. 

• Love 11

Far be it for me to defend Chelsea, ever, but doesn't Adam's mother have a long history of disrespecting Chelsea's wishes, including letting Aubree ride with Adam on his dirt bike or motorcycle or whatever it was, and then trying to cover it up when Adam took a spill and Aubree was injured? That would only happen once before that bitch was back to supervised visits if that was my kid.

• Useful 2
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, Tatum said:

Far be it for me to defend Chelsea, ever, but doesn't Adam's mother have a long history of disrespecting Chelsea's wishes, including letting Aubree ride with Adam on his dirt bike or motorcycle or whatever it was, and then trying to cover it up when Adam took a spill and Aubree was injured? That would only happen once before that bitch was back to supervised visits if that was my kid.

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Yes!! Yes she did.  Not all grandmas are sunshine and flowers. We cut off contact with my mother in law 10 yrs ago because she threatened to kill me and tell me my daughter would know her as her mother. (Among other awful things) Yet, she’s in church every Sunday and plays sweet little old lady in front of everyone else. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Mkay said:

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Yes!! Yes she did.  Not all grandmas are sunshine and flowers. We cut off contact with my mother in law 10 yrs ago because she threatened to kill me and tell me my daughter would know her as her mother. (Among other awful things) Yet, she’s in church every Sunday and plays sweet little old lady in front of everyone else. 

That’s pretty extreme. Luckily there aren’t too many psychos like that running around!  

There are reasons that Chelsea would not like Donna but not Aubree.  She’s been pressured by Chelsea and Cole.  I’m sure she’s forced to call Cole’s mother grandma.   

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Bluesky said:

That’s pretty extreme. Luckily there aren’t too many psychos like that running around!  

There are reasons that Chelsea would not like Donna but not Aubree.  She’s been pressured by Chelsea and Cole.  I’m sure she’s forced to call Cole’s mother grandma.   

Yea. I’ve discussed my crazy MIL on here. Insane!

Donna does have a history of violating both Chelsea’s wishes and court orders when it comes to Adam. She hasn’t shown the best judgment or sense of boundaries in the past. As for if Chelsea wants Adam out of her life...probably but she hasn’t don’t much about it. Aubry sees Adam’s family pretty often and Chelsea has always respected whatever visitation schedule was in place. It’s Adam who hasn’t bothered. So I kind of get the phone concern that now that Adam can jerk Aubrey around on his own he’ll do it. I don’t particularly like Chelsea and Cole this season either but I get what they’re saying about Adam’s past behavior and his putting Aubry through an emotional roller coaster now that he can just call her phone. I guess in my opinion Chelsea being super annoying (which she is being) doesn’t turn Adam into a good father or Donna into someone with great judgment. 

• Love 7
On 10/19/2020 at 8:26 AM, Tatum said:

Yes you’re right. I believe Donna loves Aubrey but she has a history of disobeying court orders, not respecting boundaries and enabling her violent addict son. I’m on Chelsea’s side on this one. 

• Love 6
58 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

Yes you’re right. I believe Donna loves Aubrey but she has a history of disobeying court orders, not respecting boundaries and enabling her violent addict son. I’m on Chelsea’s side on this one. 

For me, it just all circles back to "get your kid off the show". She's too old to be a pawn in a storyline like this. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

Agree that Donna hasn’t always executed good judgment or followed Chelsea’s wishes. I do wish that Chelsea would be more clear and firm with Donna, instead of avoiding it and complaining behind her back(or at least get Cole to do it for her). Chelsea is doing Aubree a disservice by not teaching her how to set up boundaries and communicate them effectively. As for Adam, I can’t imagine he would muster up the energy or interest to call or text Aubree if he did have her number.

• Love 5
On 10/20/2020 at 9:37 AM, Scarlett45 said:

Same. 

• Love 2
On 10/20/2020 at 5:37 PM, heatherchandler said:

Yes Donna is always harassing the family by popping over with cookies!  She's a monster.  I am joking, I know that Donna hasn't kept Adam away when she was supposed to.  But bottom line, like @CaliforniaLove and @DangerousMinds said, bottom line is that Aubree needs to be off tv.  

That's Chelsea's beef, not Aubrey's.   That's why it's so sickening for Chelsea to try and claim it's Aubrey's decision.   I don't think aubrey said, well, I'm not sure grandma will follow "the rules" so I don't think I'll give her my phone number.  Manufactured bullshit.

• Love 5